Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 106. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Due to the rise of Ethereum value, we are decreasing the Soft Cap from 10,000 to 5,000 ETH, and introducing Pre-Sale Cap — 10,000 ETH;
not many opportunities that are out there that you can get paid for playing and sharing the opportunity with everybody.
i hope the project will succeed and bring positive changes to the gaming industry.
Thank you for your support! We are doing our best!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
not many opportunities that are out there that you can get paid for playing and sharing the opportunity with everybody.
i hope the project will succeed and bring positive changes to the gaming industry.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hello,  why was the old Ann thread closed down? There was no explanations why or was there alot of spammers or what exactly was the problem. Anyways good luck to the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
 Shocked dragonlord and imperial hero 2  Roll Eyes similiar game  Cheesy
go go go good luck  Grin

game for life  Cool
There are so many gaming platforms, what makes your project different and worth studying further?

Well, the Abyss platform would offer motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing players to earn from game and social activities and also from other gamers' payments.
The users get  rewarded in the form of the ABYSS Tokens that will soon become tradable for any other currency on the exchanges. Does that sound interesting so far?)
Feel free to check our White Paper available on www.theabyss.com.
Hello, with whom I can contact for the proposal of advertising integration?

Hi! Could you please send your proposal here [email protected]. Thank you.
hopefully this project will be success in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 37
There are so many gaming platforms, what makes your project different and worth studying further?
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
see how these Abyss are everywhere
how does this project work?
game servers are often not very successful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
wow! dev team look good! really good for MMO but maybe just focus on Games
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello, with whom I can contact for the proposal of advertising integration?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
The TankiX is one of the games which I loved to play, would want to know whether Abyss will implement any game money or buying stuff in the game.
Looking forward to the pre-sale and hopefully, it will be a successful token sale.

The Abyss platform will utilize similar to Steam's operating principle, being a gateway to the game. You will be available to make in-game purchases, if such an ability is provided by the developer.

Well, that would be great and I think gamers will love something like that and enjoy differently.

How many games you have planned for the future.? I mean in a span of 1 year or so.?
Activity: 50
Very good and unique project... Wishing best of luck for all team members behind this project
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 56
Need Spanish translation?
Activity: 229
The TankiX is one of the games which I loved to play, would want to know whether Abyss will implement any game money or buying stuff in the game.
Looking forward to the pre-sale and hopefully, it will be a successful token sale.

The Abyss platform will utilize similar to Steam's operating principle, being a gateway to the game. You will be available to make in-game purchases, if such an ability is provided by the developer.
Activity: 229
do u have Wp? I need one in French. Thanks in advance

Yes. We have wp. Here is link to english version: https://www.theabyss.com/static/docs/theabyss-whitepaper-en.pdf

French version will be translated as soon as possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Your project is set to develop a virtual sports or more to encourage game makers? I think fans have suschestvuyuschiz gaming platforms will welcome the opportunity to participate in tournaments with substantial prizes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Jump to: