Author

Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform - page 105. (Read 38727 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
hi dev what happend with your website, i can't acces it. whether in maintenance ?

This site can’t be reached www.theabyss.com’s server IP address could not be found.

may u try to access from notional ip . same like me , some provider reject the the abyss in my country. so i try to change the vpn .
my u try with another free vpn to access the abyss

Website works fine for me, so like ramarianz says it is probably an issue with your IP address.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Get Tokens By Sharing
Our Referral Program Is LIVE!

Good things come to those who wait. Today, we are excited to announce The Abyss Token Sale’s 5-Level Referral Program is LIVE!

Now you may log in to your account to obtain your unique referral link and monitor your referral status and reward amount anytime, with a dashboard showing real-time stats.

https://medium.com/theabyss/get-tokens-by-sharing-ee8b4071f980
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
hi dev what happend with your website, i can't acces it. whether in maintenance ?

This site can’t be reached www.theabyss.com’s server IP address could not be found.

may u try to access from notional ip . same like me , some provider reject the the abyss in my country. so i try to change the vpn .
my u try with another free vpn to access the abyss
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 275
if there is beta or demo for investors to test will be better for crowd-sale process.this is my personally opinion
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
How will other game developers be able to put their games on the Abyss platform?
 Will the process be similar to publishing a game on steam?

The process will be similar to that of Steam, except for additional settings, since our platform's functionality will be broader than Steam's. Anyway we'll try to make it as convenient as possible for all developers - both experienced and newcomers.
Hi dev,

IMPORTANT

I saw too many twitter page or airdrop form abouth ABYYS

which one is correct?

For example this twitter page;

They have a form abouth airdrop and collecting many inf. from users.

------------------------------------------------------
PS:  DO NOT JOIN THIS LINKS (For Information Purposes Only)

https://twitter.com/abysscointoken

Regards

Please be confirmed, that a certain "airdrop" program on Twitter has NO connection to us. It is an impersonated/ phishing account with malicious intention to scam participants and steal their cryptocurrency. We have reported the account to Twitter, and urge you to do the same.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hi dev,

IMPORTANT

I saw too many twitter page or airdrop form abouth ABYYS

which one is correct?

For example this twitter page;

They have a form abouth airdrop and collecting many inf. from users.

------------------------------------------------------
PS:  DO NOT JOIN THIS LINKS (For Information Purposes Only)

https://twitter.com/abysscointoken

Regards
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
There are so many gaming platforms, what makes your project different and worth studying further?

Well, the Abyss platform would offer motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing players to earn from game and social activities and also from other gamers' payments.
The users get  rewarded in the form of the ABYSS Tokens that will soon become tradable for any other currency on the exchanges. Does that sound interesting so far?)
Feel free to check our White Paper available on www.theabyss.com.

Thanks for your reply, it seems like you have advantages over your competitors, it certainly sounds interesting
Activity: 364
How will other game developers be able to put their games on the Abyss platform?
 Will the process be similar to publishing a game on steam?
Activity: 322
Hello, with whom I can contact for the proposal of advertising integration?

Hi! Could you please send your proposal here [email protected]. Thank you.

Thank you, i have send email, please check it.
Best regards
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
The website is cool in this project.
Activity: 7
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Abyss is one of their airdrop target?
Activity: 70
Where can I see your previous jobs? They sounds interesting
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I found this thread because I saw many of the signature for the abyss, but I found that the ANN link points towards the old ANN. I think at least the first post in the ANN should have a link to this new thread))
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The game ICOs do not seem to be very innocent for me. It's been a lot in the market, but there are almost no concrete steps taken. Everyone starts the same way, then there is no sound, and they are having difficulty entering the stock market. Also, the games on the project are a bit weak. I heard a single tera inside. They need to go after more popular games.
Activity: 7
Relevant system. I suggest you for making your logo.
Activity: 12
The United States of America, Singapore and Switzerland citizens and residents
are not eligible and not allowed to participate in The Abyss Token Sale due to various taxation and regulatory issues.

Why? what various taxation and regulatory issues?

Hello,  why was the old Ann thread closed down? There was no explanations why or was there alot of spammers or what exactly was the problem. Anyways good luck to the project.

We closed down the old ANN because I decided it will be much better if founder would be the author of ANN. deadley is not in our team, helping us with Bounty campaign, and we are interested in long term live for ANN after successful crowdsale for a long lasting period.
see how these Abyss are everywhere
how does this project work?
game servers are often not very successful.

Hi temmuz

We are not making game server, we are making game platform like Steam or GOG.
Jump to: