Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 12. (Read 23644 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
Wow! We are looking forward with that updates.  Cheesy
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat

Coming Soon January - February 2017

Happy new year guys, it’s been a little bit of a bumpy start (you can read about it in a recent post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17376119)

Here’s an update on what to expect early this year, we’re aiming for this month, but this could roll into February too, as ever, we will post updates as and when release dates can be finalised.

So, coming up

Price Checker updates
We will be performing updates to our price checker, we will be adding more exchanges for more Arbitrage opportunities, etc… this is aimed for release this coming weekend.

Sports Betting Upgrades
We’re going to be creating a new tool set for our in-house Sports Betster, this will result in uniformal posts made by him in our Sports Betting 101 room, we will have a place for stats amongst other bits and pieces relating to this, more details to come as we progress.

TheCryptoChat Bounty Program
We will be releasing a Bounty Program, it will consist of many rounds, users will be required to fulfil small tasks and for each entry (one user entry per round) they will be rewarded for accurate entries.

Coin list
We will be producing a page, in essence it will be a coin list, it will have some info relating to coins.

TheCryptoChat Chess
Due to popular demand, we will be bringing chess to the site, this will happen towards the end of our current round of features for early 2017, we are yet to finalise what form this may take, so, as we progress through this short list, more details will be available, we may also want some Beta testers when we’re ready.

As ever, we are always working to bring new features to the site.
This is just a short list of things over the coming weeks, please be sure to sign up and join our growing community, we are always ready for suggestions and you can post yours in our suggestions room, we take all ideas into consideration.

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
WTF can't people just try and earn like rest of us. Hackers can be so ignorant to honest hard working people. Its like those sites recommended by legendary users(derpinheimer) that take your coins and run. Well hope it doesn't happen again and glad your right on top of it. Keep up the awesome Insane work my friends.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Very cool work guys.

Please keep it up.

Grin
The Crypto Detective
Thanks for the update CryptoCypher.  Wink

This really happens in many faucets, those hackers...tsk tsk tsk. They put heavy loads on the site to make it down. Angry
Looks like site has problem
im getting error message

500 Internal Server Error
nginx/1.6.2

Yes, a great start to the new year Sad

We are working to resolve these issues and hope to have it back as soon as possible

Ok guys, an update.

So yesterday and pretty much for the entire day, we were experiencing serious issues on the server, after many hours we had thought that it was because of system resources on the server itself, we had various processes running and we thought we had found our culprit, we thought it might have been the fact that our traffic has increased significantly and in addition our faucets and other features on the site were beginning to cause strain on our server(s)

Today, upon investigation, and much discussion with our server host(s) it transpires that there was a prolonged attack on our faucets server.

Thankfully there are failsafes in place that upon an attempted breach, it kicks our security into gear and shuts down all of our faucets in the process

Hackers were trying very hard to penetrate our faucets, they failed, but in the process it increased our CPU to around 90% and added an additional 21% to our RAM usage.

We have just now fixed all of our faucets and they are all now running again, the site too is running well (for which we did also purchase an upgrade for our server in the process)

The site should be running much faster and smoother than it was before these attacks.

We apologise to all for the inconvenience this may have caused for some of you.

Our investigation into the hack is ongoing.

Thanks

CryptoCypher

from TheCryptoChat team
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
it was me.

i accidentally divided by zero.

sorry.

won't happen again.

Grin
im getting error message

nginx/1.6.2

Yes, a great start to the new year Sad

We are working to resolve these issues and hope to have it back as soon as possible
Activity: 489
im getting error message

nginx/1.6.2
Activity: 468
happy new year to the most awesome chat room in crypto Smiley
Wow Jewel thats one Insane post. Yes I do have to agree with you  and the team behind thecryptochat community in that thecryptochat is great. Everyday something great is happening like all the help the community gives to people that needs assistance, or the fun games, the epic santabot and bittzybot, plus so much more. I really don't know what the owners vision is for their place but tell you what so far its amazing. This is one cool place you have and glad to be part of the community as an user and as an customer. Thanks for coming into existance only four months ago. Have an great New Years Eve and an Epic 2017!!

Glad you mentioned that pnuts.

We are planning to make an announcement of sorts in the coming days, listing some of the things we have in store for early 2017
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Wow Jewel thats one Insane post. Yes I do have to agree with you  and the team behind thecryptochat community in that thecryptochat is great. Everyday something great is happening like all the help the community gives to people that needs assistance, or the fun games, the epic santabot and bittzybot, plus so much more. I really don't know what the owners vision is for their place but tell you what so far its amazing. This is one cool place you have and glad to be part of the community as an user and as an customer. Thanks for coming into existance only four months ago. Have an great New Years Eve and an Epic 2017!!
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Halloweencoin
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
On December 31, SantaBot would be dropping the last gift as the last hour of 2016 ushers 2017.

The most popular community member would be determined based on the votes of the Secret Santa.

Other exciting activities would be announced which promise to be beneficial to community members and legit coin developers as well.

Newbies are gaining trading expertise each day, more friends keep coming in, the chat gets livelier each time.

New faucets are added, the pages are improved, the website experience is enhanced, development is on-going.  The website is evolving as the community keeps growing.

Haven't seen these yet? Then, sign up , chat and join the fun.  We are just at thecryptochat.net.  Wink

We always like to see new faces, but we'll love it more when it would be YOU. This might not be the best community, but together, we will make it a BETTER PLACE.

Let's talk crypto, let's talk LIFE.

Jewel

Activity: 393
Merit: 500
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Creativecoin
Great i just set signature too of cryptochat

Much appreciated thanks dude
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Great i just set signature too of cryptochat
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Wishing continue success for TheCryptoChat.net especially for this upcoming year. Thank you every one for helpin' each other on this crypto community. Smiley

Thank you and congratulations because as of December 28, 2016, you're already a Junior Member.  A new sig forthcoming, I supposed. Wink

We are gonna be bigger and better and brighter in 2017.  It starts by eating a lot.  Tongue

Jewel
Wishing continue success for TheCryptoChat.net especially for this upcoming year. Thank you every one for helpin' each other on this crypto community. Smiley

Thanks dude, much appreciated
The Crypto Detective
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org