Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 8. (Read 23644 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Apologies for the unexpected and sudden downtime over the past 24 hours, unfortunately there were events beyond our control, our hosting provider were experiencing some serious technical issues, they seem to be fixed now

.....finally, we are BACK!!!

Online users, thanks for standing by. Not too soon, but thecryptochat.net is always worth the wait. Wink
Now, let's chat...
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Apologies for the unexpected and sudden downtime over the past 24 hours, unfortunately there were events beyond our control, our hosting provider were experiencing some serious technical issues, they seem to be fixed now
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
the site is not available, it's just me?

down for me too, not just you  Grin

Apologies folks, our hosting provider appears to have a gremlin in the works, we'll be back as soon as it's been exterminated

as much as i hate the site being down for this long, i did finally get to find out what those strange word mean, that everybody always talks about.

you know, like, sun, and outside, and people, and things like that.

not sure if i like it though, but it's different for sure.

Grin
gremlin in the works, we'll be back as soon as it's been exterminated/  gremlin destroy long. enjoy a Russian Fixiki
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Looks like they're having a tough time decimating those gremlins....
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Lol, i actually watched a entire movie. Almost played a game, but decided against it.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250

Apologies folks, our hosting provider appears to have a gremlin in the works, we'll be back as soon as it's been exterminated

as much as i hate the site being down for this long, i did finally get to find out what those strange word mean, that everybody always talks about.

you know, like, sun, and outside, and people, and things like that.

not sure if i like it though, but it's different for sure.

Grin
I am simply ME.
TheCryptoChat.net offers
Block Explorer with Free Node
Premium AdSpace
Multi-cyrptocurrency Faucets
Real-time Community Chat about everything Crypto
Real Community Support from Real Crypto-currency Traders
Activity: 172
Developer at TheCryptoChat

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Now has chicks! Thank you CryptoChat! Hope the piggy faucet gets replenished too. Cheers!

The Piggy Faucet at thecryptochat.net is refilled and oinking lively again.
Enjoy the drip!

Appreciate it. Cheers! Hope more will join the CryptoChat Community  Smiley
I am simply ME.
Now has chicks! Thank you CryptoChat! Hope the piggy faucet gets replenished too. Cheers!

The Piggy Faucet at thecryptochat.net is refilled and oinking lively again.
Enjoy the drip!

Activity: 161
Been a member of this site for a week or so now and i gotta say i love it! awesome community Smiley
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Chicks
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Alexandrite
How the fuck do you do the bounty hunter shit on this website? they are so unhelpful its really unprofessional

I am sorry if you were having issues figuring out the bounty system.  It is very simple.  You go to https://thecryptochat.net/bounties.php  This will be current list of bounties remaining.  Be sure to choose a bounty that is not pending.  From there click claim button to start the bounty.  Provide the information requested and submit.  Once you have submitted your bounty it will then go in our queue for manual review.  During the time we will either accept, amend if there are is anything that needs updated, or reject if you provide totally wrong information.  Once you bounty has been accepted you will show up in our bounty hunters list, https://thecryptochat.net/bounty_hunters.php and also receive a PM from system telling your coin has been accepted.  You will then be added to payout queue which runs once every hour.  You will awarded 5 INSANE for each bounty that is accepted. If you have any other questions regarding the bounties please let me know.  Once Phase 1 is complete we will start phase 2 shortly after. 

As for the unprofessional comment, I am sorry if you feel that way.  I read back through the logs of when CryptoCypher was trying to help you along the way.  However, he did step away from the keyboard for a moment which seemed to frustrate you even more.  I apologize for this.  We try to be on the site as much as possible but unfortunately we can be available at every sec.  We have a great mod team that is usually available or you can leave us a PM on the site, contact us by email [email protected], twitter @thecryptochat  we will always try to get back to you as soon as we can.  I hope you will continue to be apart of the great community building at TheCryptoChat and hope you will notice we are nothing how you portrayed us in your message above.   

Thank you for you time and hope I was able to explain the bounties process well for you.

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
How the fuck do you do the bounty hunter shit on this website? they are so unhelpful its really unprofessional
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org