Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 16. (Read 23674 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
I love hitting up all of the high paying POS faucets daily on The crypto Chat.

The majority of them are also on POS wallet and it makes it easy as pie to keep track of them.

I just wish they had about 10 more of them.

Grin

Thank you.  We'll find more generous coin devs who will support their crypto faucets at thecryptochat.net.

Jewel

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

Goldblocks Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Goldblocks Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Hello every1  thecryptochat.net is having an month long giveaway by means of the SantaBot and others that give codes for coins away. Its an really cool chatroom but way better. So hohoho come see SantaBot and more!!! Who knows what you can win like some INSANE coins if you like them I know I do!:) I'm pnuts2crazy say hi sometime.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I just can say that there is a chance for online users to get some free coins with this as this is very promising. i love it and want to spread this message to others so they can also win. Long live thecryptochat
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hi there everyone !     Come at thecryptochat.net   and get your chance  to win awesome prizes!  There is a darn generous Santa Bot in there  YOBICODES included!    Thanks CryptoChat for this promo.      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 489
There is a nice giveaway on https://thecryptochat.net/
join and get yobit codes
also friendly stuff will guide you how to make steady income with crptocurrensy
lets join to chat
Activity: 468
this chat room is awesome.

everyone is helpful and nice.

it's nice to have a place where people actually talk and not pump and scam like other chat boxes.

rock on!!

Smiley
Activity: 434
Thank you my dear cryptotech for this wonderful opportunity for all of us. I will be more active there to catch the biggest one for me and also promote this so others can take benefits also.. Thank you & your team for your efforts..
Flyer Designed By: CryptoDesign Website | BCT Thread
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
The Crypto Chat SantaBot is going to be raining coins on members all through the month of December.

https://thecryptochat.net/
legendary
The Crypto Chat is a great place to hang out and talk about almost anything.

I always have it open and am usually on the lookout for interesting discussion.

I am simply ME.
Man glad I was introduced to thecryptochat.net chat room. Its an pretty awesome place with new things everyday. 5 Stars is what I rate the place myself. Thanks every1 @thecryptochat.net

Thank you very much pnuts for the very kind words. Man, we feel kinda over-rated but we will work harder and better to make what you said an understatement. Wink

Thank you for making visits to thecryptochat.net a part of your daily grind.

Let's talk about crypto, let's talk about life at thecryptochat.net

Jewel

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Man glad I was introduced to thecryptochat.net chat room. Its an pretty awesome place with new things everyday. 5 Stars is what I rate the place myself. Thanks every1 @thecryptochat.net
Activity: 134
Merit: 20
Join insane.exchange.
I really like the possible option of being able to log in or sign up via Facebook.

I suspect your membership will grow exponentially once this option is implemented.

PayCon Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit PayCon Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210

TheCryptoChat.net offers a free real-time community chat platform where crypto currency enthusiasts and traders and legitimate coin developers convene. Its main objective is to provide a safe venue for the discussion of all things cryptocurrencies, especially for the newbies seeking trading advice and ideas, with minimised risk of scams and trolling.  They are free to chat and ask questions of the community where there is sure to be someone around to answer their queries and give appropriate answers without bias to any exchanges or coins.

There are free rooms offered for verified coin developers so that the dev teams can directly communicate with their supporters. Sports Betting Room offers suggestions for sports-betting enthusiasts.  Rooms for specific topics caters to discussions not related to cryptos but are of great interest to the crypto enthusiasts as well, including Music, Politics and Religion. Other rooms can be created if requested and needed.

High-paying faucets are also available for the registered online-users.

Being a community for crypto enthusiasts, cryptotraders, and coin developers, thecryptochat.net also offers premium services that include block explorers with nodes, adspace for banners and adbots at the most affordable prices in the market today.

Check out thecryptochat.net today and see for yourself how the community and services work!

I've got a suggestion for you.

You could add: Facebook, G+, Twitter & VK registration/login, so users don't have to fill registration forms.
I've noticed on a site of mine more registrations than usual, after I added facebook & G+ login options.

You've got a nice site over there. It's a shame to limit it this way.

Wish you good luck

Thank you for the suggestions and we will look into adding those options.  Please always feel free to leave more.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I've got a suggestion for you.

You could add: Facebook, G+, Twitter & VK registration/login, so users don't have to fill registration forms.
I've noticed on a site of mine more registrations than usual, after I added facebook & G+ login options.

You've got a nice site over there. It's a shame to limit it this way.

Wish you good luck
legendary
I love hitting up all of the high paying POS faucets daily on The crypto Chat.

The majority of them are also on POS wallet and it makes it easy as pie to keep track of them.

I just wish they had about 10 more of them.

Grin

I am simply ME.
The good people over at are working hard to provide an excellent cryptocurrency lounge to sit down and take a load off of your blockchain.

They have been big supporters of coin and also offer many great high paying faucets.

I always have it up and check in multiple times daily.

Please give them a try.

(unsolicited testimonial)

Bittzy78,
Thank you so much for supporting thecryptochat.net and for being mostly around when your schedule allows you. We are honored to have you as part of the community and the community supports you as well.

Cheers to a the longevity of mutual support!  Wink

Jewel

Pages:
Jump to: