Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TheCryptoChat - Real-Time Chat, Explorers, Faucets, Quick Help, & more - page 7. (Read 23644 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 500
Hello everyone.

We have updated our Announcement Page (OP) on the first page.  Please be sure to check it out for the latest updates. 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-thecryptochat-real-time-chat-explorers-faucets-quick-help-more-1574268
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
You really should be joining these other 500 people in some great discussion on The Crypto Chat

legendary
New services offered by The Crypto Chat

Contact Cryptocoderz, Cryptocypher, Cryptochat or Jewelettes at TCC for more details

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Mousecoin
Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
Beat us in the insane quiz room!

and get some insane coin rewards...  Wink

Cool
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
If anyone is following me on Flavor Coin Radio (I have no illusions that anyone is actually doing this) I should be making another appearance on the Friday night TCC Talk show.

Still need to have my people get with Church's people to work out all the details.

I will be discussing stuff and things if everything finally gets hammered out.

Cool

(You can listen to Flavor Coin Radio via the embedded player on TCC)

You got mesmerized followers Saboshi Bitzzynora Smiley

You discussed important crypto matters in a totally light way. I love your wit. Needless to say, I am a fan. Wink

I am simply ME.
A great live show last night with Church from Flavor Coin Radio, looking forward to the next show & a great thanks to The Crypto Chat for making it all possible. The site is growing day by day & a great place to chat, host a block explorer, collect from the faucets, claim bounties & a great thanks again to everyone @ the https://thecryptochat.net/

Waiting for the next time that you will go live on-board FlavorCoin Radio. It was a truly informative show.

And thank you church, owner of FlavorCoin Radio and dev of FLVR Coin for the embedded radio.

legendary
If anyone is following me on Flavor Coin Radio (I have no illusions that anyone is actually doing this) I should be making another appearance on the Friday night TCC Talk show.

Still need to have my people get with Church's people to work out all the details.

I will be discussing stuff and things if everything finally gets hammered out.

Cool

(You can listen to Flavor Coin Radio via the embedded player on TCC)
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
A great live show last night with Church from Flavor Coin Radio, looking forward to the next show & a great thanks to The Crypto Chat for making it all possible. The site is growing day by day & a great place to chat, host a block explorer, collect from the faucets, claim bounties & a great thanks again to everyone @ the https://thecryptochat.net/

I am simply ME.
Check out CryptoCoderz (the Insane Dev) and Bittzy78 (Insane something) on Flavor Coin Radio

You can find Flavor Coin radio by using the embedded player on The Crypto Chat

Church from Flavor Coin Radio has been holding a nightly live show starting around 6pm Central Time US

Keep updated with the most recent developments about INSANE COIN.
Understand the new technology that is being infused to INSANE development. Find the latest...
Tune in on Flavor Coin Radio embedded on thecryptochat.net.
It's the real thing! Wink
New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

Honey
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I would like to have a faucet, node, and block explorer set up for my coin on thecryptochat.net.  For 6 months.  Please PM me with pricing and where to pay.

Thanks

Hey!

Thank you for inquiry about our services; however, our site is heavily community focused.

Our community has voiced their concerns and nobody is liking it, the marketing is too vulgar, the coin itself is distasteful, our site is supposed to be family friendly and our users can be anything from 13 years of age and up.

As a community, we wish to be respectful to all users and our site is no place for misogyny.

Our aim is to continue to be the warm, welcoming, friendly place that it started out to be and there simply aren't enough women in the world of crypto, many of which hide behind male pseudonyms due to being made to feel unwelcome by a lot of users in this space.

We have a growing number of active female members and so, we have to decline any services for your coin, out of respect to the community at large. 

I hope you can understand our position here and wish you nothing but the best.

Thanks,
TheCryptoChat Team & Community
Yeah, i can tell you we had discussions about your coin on the chat, and majority felt like what CryptoCypher there told, its nothing personal, you just branded your coin wrong.
Activity: 172
Developer at TheCryptoChat
I would like to have a faucet, node, and block explorer set up for my coin on thecryptochat.net.  For 6 months.  Please PM me with pricing and where to pay.

Thanks

Hey!

Thank you for inquiry about our services; however, our site is heavily community focused.

Our community has voiced their concerns and nobody is liking it, the marketing is too vulgar, the coin itself is distasteful, our site is supposed to be family friendly and our users can be anything from 13 years of age and up.

As a community, we wish to be respectful to all users and our site is no place for misogyny.

Our aim is to continue to be the warm, welcoming, friendly place that it started out to be and there simply aren't enough women in the world of crypto, many of which hide behind male pseudonyms due to being made to feel unwelcome by a lot of users in this space.

We have a growing number of active female members and so, we have to decline any services for your coin, out of respect to the community at large. 

I hope you can understand our position here and wish you nothing but the best.

Thanks,
TheCryptoChat Team & Community
Activity: 392
Everyone Loves Vgina

Thanks

Honey Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Honey Explorer
Node: addnode=91.134.120.210
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
This Friday 5pm CST(11pm GMT) TheCryptoChat Show live on @flavorcoin Radio, with both cryptochat and CryptoCypher http://thecryptochat.net

Nice. A built-in flavorcoinradio is now available . Now you can listen music while chatting.  Cool

Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
Nice. A built-in flavorcoinradio is now available . Now you an listen music while chatting.  Cool

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Thanks for the fyi, CryptoCypherCoin. You're right, I rarely join chats as I'm afk from time to time. But will try to visit chatroom from now on to receive updates. Cheers.
Activity: 172
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Apologies for the unexpected and sudden downtime over the past 24 hours, unfortunately there were events beyond our control, our hosting provider were experiencing some serious technical issues, they seem to be fixed now

Yes, something is seriously happening...

yes, as a result of our downtime, through a node fault with our hosting provider, that fault has been fixed, our server has changed in the process too, it's been located to another server and in doing so the ip address has changed, which meant that our faucets are offline and being re-enabled one-by-one as they're all pointing to the wrong location ip address, if you check them now, around half are online, the rest will follow.

had you of observed the chat in our main chat room you would have seen our posts and would know, so you could have saved yourself a post here!
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
Apologies for the unexpected and sudden downtime over the past 24 hours, unfortunately there were events beyond our control, our hosting provider were experiencing some serious technical issues, they seem to be fixed now

Yes, something is seriously happening...

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org