Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THUNDERSTAKE COIN] [MASTERNODE & POS] [XEVAN] [FAST] [SWAPPED] - page 3. (Read 26354 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I understand the desire of developers to make another great coin. High tech..You will succeed!
Activity: 2
I believe TSC Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits..I wish success to the TSC coin team and whole community as well.
Activity: 6
Here ,TSC coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named TSC .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 5
Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across !
TSC It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Activity: 5
The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
A very great project, I love the concept of this project.
I am sure this will be a success in the future.
good project and great community has a lot of potential
Activity: 3

I have participated in many projects on masternode. But this is the project I appreciate the team dev team you have a great idea. try to work to project to go to life. You will succeed!

I think this is a project with the highest ROI value at the moment, I really like the ideas and concepts offered because it benefits many parties whether masters or staking, this will prove that this project will skyrocket someday
This project is a good project and have a 100% potential to grow and also have a promising coin together with a good team
One of the best and unique usecase.. Good MN reward and good ROI..Support is always available on the discord.
TSC is one of the best MN project out there.The MN rewards are initially low and it can control inflation. Must get in now. Good community and support from the team is always there.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
Does any one knows about staking website of Thunderstake. where  i can do staking of this coin .
And from where i can buy it..[exchange name]
Activity: 78
Activity: 78
@everyone Hi friends, finally, after a long period and hard work, we have the first version of Thunderservice that is in continuous development and will keep growing steadily: We will update all prices and products and shipping methods on a weekly basis. Over time we will establish new partnerships and there will be many possibilities to customize our products and adapt them to your wishing. I wanted to thank all of you for the trust and patience you are giving us, we are all waiting for a better period for profits, we are an amazing community with a promising coin, and we have a lot of potential in 2019.

I know it's a tough time for the btc and all markets, but we have to hold on and believe in this technology. TSC is a completely new currency, it just started and it will grow over time. I believe we have built the foundation for a solid and long-lasting currency. You all are a part of this company so it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Thunderstake project.
https://thunderservice.thunderstake.com/

TSC is a very profitable coin. Amazing project with great devs, admins, moderators and a very united community driving behind.Is trusted coin
Join their active community in discord to get updated of the latest development of their project and at the same time learn and earn from there.
This is an interesting new project. no regrets for getting a masternode offer. because this project is for the long term. patience is the key to success in investing with TSC
Yeah lots of masternode coins have had a big decline. TSC is looking strong for now. I think it depends on the team delivering, meeting roadmap points and getting their platform up. Masternode holders will definitely cash out some profits at one point. If the price rises too high it will prevent new investors from getting in.
TSC with a good marketing system and a solid work team. supported by sophisticated developers. allowing TSC to become a much-loved coin
I took a quick look at this project. It looks amazing to me. Pre-mine & Total Supply is LOW. Hope for the best
Pages:
Jump to: