Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THUNDERSTAKE COIN] [MASTERNODE & POS] [XEVAN] [FAST] [SWAPPED] - page 4. (Read 26354 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i am really glad that i became a part of this community i know that this project is having a great progress and everyone on the community are friendly and helpful. The price is really stable and i know that it will reach the price that the devs want it to soon.
Activity: 8
I liked that this project is well decorated. I like MN/POS projects. Bookmakers becomes more - it means it is profitable. I think this project will be of interest to investors.
Activity: 2
TSC created for you who want to transact quickly and safely.
Lets get Masternode. Lets bet.  Good profitable
Activity: 16
I'm getting a hint in my mind that this project will boom not long enough.. and i will keep an eye on it so that if my thinking is right at this moment, investing in this project will be a good thing to do in the early stage Smiley i wish the team all the luck and support
Activity: 13
Community of the project so friendly, and team members responce anytime, i like the way you working for now, wish you good luck
TSC is a great project. This a unique way of trading with beneficial rewards. People behind this project are amazing. Come join our friendly community to know more.
Great project, liked the masternode rewards being less initially, which will help to have steady value for TSC, so team can focus on project development
Activity: 15
Seems interesting, will keep an eye on this for sure.
Good luck to the team
brand new
Activity: 0
theymos finally has ICO project
for some reason the role of theymos is very influential here
I include fans from theymos and I am paying attention to this project, it seems it can bring profit..
Activity: 6
It looks really interesting, you have worked well for the presentation of your project, I wish you good luck!
brand new
I'm confident that you will make this work Wink huge industry that would quite profit by a blockchain! Good fortunes
Activity: 5
The white paper is good very informative regarding about the project, TSC is a  promising project. A marketplace with a messenger on a blockchain that combine the great ideas
this looks as a great coin and great new team , lets see how it goes but i think it would be great for a lot of people if it was for mining , but still looks as a great project
brand new
Wow interesting way of creating awareness. This post should be pinned for ever.
Really appreciate the way people are investing their time to create such awareness project.
Activity: 5
THUNDER STAKE coins is one of the most challenging coins of this period. It is now the market  role model. Its future is far-reaching.
TSC is the most valuable coin I ever seen in crypto life.the mosto successful project.they are in a good position in crypto world.I would like suggest all of people to buy this coin
TCC Coins platform stands as one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms.I wish the team will develop the project on a large scale.
Activity: 2
İt have good vission. Combining the two most growth-oriented segments of the digital economy – blockchain technology and travel, TSC is the newest and only coin offering that captures the magic of coin trading profits AND the excitement and guaranteed returns of the travel industry
Activity: 78
❗️📌 Friends do not forget to vote for the integration of TSC in the service Kalkulus Hub.
There are 2 days left and we are glad that we are №  1 ! 🚀
Maybe we will be lucky this time more if we continue the daily vote.
Will help TSC! 👆👌💪
https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin
Activity: 34
@everyone Hi Thunderstake Community. I wish you good day and health. We are working hard for our project well. We have great news soon. Thunderstake Service will be ready and We are going to the Mars. Not miss Thunderstake rocket. Price is cheap now and you can get more and staking and masternodes. We are The Best!  Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: