Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THUNDERSTAKE COIN] [MASTERNODE & POS] [XEVAN] [FAST] [SWAPPED] - page 8. (Read 26354 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
what is the percentage of income on the masternode?
Activity: 5
It looks really interesting, you have worked well for the presentation of your project, I wish you good luck!
Activity: 4
The white paper is good very informative regarding about the project, TSC is a  promising project. A marketplace with a messenger on a blockchain that combine the great ideas
Activity: 1
TSC is very promising cryptocurrency... Buying TSC is very profitable because it returns upto 10000% POS rewards
Activity: 2
TSC is very good project. They always motivated people to do wrok by their coin rewards.
Activity: 4
TSC is very innovative projec... TSC team is working harf for make this project  successfu... Appreciated their effort for the project for their investors... Happy investment  with TSC
Activity: 6
I like new feature of MN...it's good for  masternode lovers that they can now by TSC masternode & making good profit from it
Activity: 5
This project is most valuable. Serious goals, powerfull team and clear paln
I'd like to join your team. Grin
High POS reward is good sing for small investors they can take part with TSC by buying small staking package   & can make good profit from TSC..keep up  Wink 
Activity: 13
I was searching for a profitable coin someone suggest me TSC...I'mhappy to invest on TSC.. It returned my invest money with  huge profi.. Thanks TSC team for bringing this project     
I'm confident that you will make this work Wink huge industry that would quite profit by a blockchain! Good fortunes
whenever I work for this community I feel happy because of rewards, low supply.good project for investment.
Activity: 78
@everyone check out our new website after swap into masternode coin is now ready and Thunderstake Service soon will open checkout our new awesome web
https://thunderstake.com
Hi friends, I understand the concern of so many of you for the price.
but it's not the time to watch it. We have just finished organizing a stable, safe and lasting currency. We are organizing things well to provide adequate service. People have not yet understood that the key to the success of this currency is its configuration for the masternode. moment there are 388ml of tsc in circulation or maximum 388 MN installable, which are really very few compared to many competing currencies.
we have installed 137MN to date, with time other people will open masternodes, and when coins are less circulating people will buy them in exchange. It takes some time to understand the configuration based on this price,
we are working to fix things in the best way. when the website is ready, we will start with some interesting promotions ... at this time of the market it is difficult for many coins. you must be patient.
it takes a long time to organize everything, thanks all.
Activity: 182
Do not forget to vote every day. We are already number 2 !!   Shocked Grin
http://prntscr.com/l9w7m4

https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin
copper member
Activity: 79
i have voted and i retweet
@everyone- 23rd Oct- 89 Masternodes now, TSC available at cheap price now at CB,  More people are buying Masternodes, will going to reach 100 soon, Best time to buy masternodes
https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin
@everyone vote here guys for thunderstake
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
So disappointing to see a flaky wallet. Add to that seeing that you guys just decided to change the framework of your coin. You should have just created a new coin.

You devs just killed your coin and everyone invested in this coin. Thunderstake was perfectly fine with 900% POS. Thunderstake wallet was flaky with mining. Devs should have selected a good base coin from the start.

How am I to access my coins now with this changeover? What do I have to do?
Pages:
Jump to: