Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [THUNDERSTAKE COIN] [MASTERNODE & POS] [XEVAN] [FAST] [SWAPPED] - page 6. (Read 26354 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Slowly up!  🚀🚀💪 I believe in TSC Smiley
http://prntscr.com/lj4eig
brand new
Activity: 0
I work under this community and I also suggested my friend to work here.
I got reward for my work and now a days I am waiting for many more reward.powerfull team.
Activity: 5
I am happy to see the latest update, which shows that the goal of this project is to gather a community that is interested in the Project development as its main and integral part serving it's intended purpose
Activity: 3
Great project the truth TSC is the future has great positive things very active community is a pleasure to share here in the world TSC I want to help and share with everything that peda many true success and greetings.
I have time investigating and knowing this project the truth that is worth it I invite you all
Activity: 2
At the moment, the project is very happy! Pos and MN work flawlessly !!! Thanks to the team for the development of a breakthrough project and the fact that you are following the plan !!! The community is gaining a lot of popularity, I am truly happy that I am part of it !!!I sincerely wish you good luck and success !!
I am new to this community but I am hungry for knowledge. I am pumped to get to see how quick and how great TSC is moving and definitely TSC team has a great vision.  Smiley and hope I could setup a MN soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
agree that this looks as a great coin and great new team , lets see how it goes but i think it would be great for a lot of people if it was for mining , but still looks as a great project
TSC Coin, this project leaves almost no questions, all the information that may be of interest to the investor is provided in full. The idea of HoweyCoin team is unique and, in my opinion, profitable, as for the fourth year in a row international tourism is developing faster than other export-oriented sectors of the economy
very interesting things all as to sell or purchase no limit, would have been an awful lot of people who would be interested in this problem, because this arguably one of the projects for the benefit of present or future.
Activity: 5
One of the best investment platform I found quite good so far,wish I found this project much sooner so I can participate/contributing in the project.
TSC is doing good, stable upwards prices at CryptoBridge. i definitely hold my coins for the next time.
Join us on Discord, the community is great and very active.
Decentralised Marketplace is what I am mainly looking for... If the Idea is actually implemented, Global adoptability of Crytocurrency will increase a lot. Looking forward to see how cross border transfers will be handled over here
I advise everyone to participate in this powerful and  interesting project,and to pay attention to this team.wiche He has a cool innovative idea .I wish you  success and your project will achieve great heights
Activity: 4
TSC another stable Cryptocurrency nowadays this is quite a strong and ambitious project! I think the ideas will be in great demand in the future! I think it's a great idea to think about investing in this project
Pretty steady growing project and i like that not too much and not too low exposure.
Team represented as whole so we can see who to trust which is great.Everybodey loves that,and off course Low supply combined with Masternode and Proof of Stake option inside coin.
Activity: 6
I'm confident that you will make this work Wink huge industry that would quite profit by a blockchain! Good fortunes
after I saw the profile of the captegis coin team. this seems like a promising project. I hope this project works well. and get the support of many people
A more secure and efficient crypto transaction payment system with TSC coin is available. Very happy if  get MN captegis coin
Good luck to the developers, a good and interesting project
I hope the developers will succeed and the project will be successful
Pages:
Jump to: