Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tigercoin - TGC | SHA256 with Super Random Blocks | Please Upgrade to V1.1 - page 14. (Read 105692 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
trying to compile on linux and its a no go, can anyone do a walk through?  thanks for any help.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone get the prize? This coin has been quiet lately.

i am waiting for list of valid blockfinders from erundook. i will inform you.

Please post here if anyone wins the price Smiley
Activity: 294

i am waiting for list of valid blockfinders from erundook. i will inform you.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
We proudly announce a blockfinder bonus on CoinEX. Are u lucky and find the right block ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngiveawaytgc-3000-tigercoins-giveaway-on-coinex-298440

can it paid for solo block  Grin

I guess only mining in coinex, so they can verify it  Grin
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
We proudly announce a blockfinder bonus on CoinEX. Are u lucky and find the right block ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngiveawaytgc-3000-tigercoins-giveaway-on-coinex-298440
time to hunt tigers! this coin still has a relatively low diff, so easier to mine as compare to other SHA256 coins  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
mining this coin now, any idea when it will be in exchange?
Good time to mine this coin, looks like the diff is low as compare to other SHA256 coins.

Yes it is good point Wink
Activity: 315
Doesn't work for me also.  Keep trying to find any hosts.  I think it can't bootstrap.

tigercoin-qt -timeout=200 -dns

doesnt need the addNodes in the config, will search automaticly to fastest nodes with ping of 200ms or less
Activity: 65
Good time to mine this coin, looks like the diff is low as compare to other SHA256 coins.
What hosting service are you going to use for the website mintedstone?

I'm making a website and I'm going to use bitronic tech, the website I'm making will probably be up in around a month from now (for the Hellenic Society of my college).
I think they have pretty good prices and you can pay using bitcoin.

Is there a fix for the windows 7 issue where the wallet client stops downloading the blockchain?

there's a temporary website setup by a friend http://tigercoin.wordpress.com, will get a formal domain name for it.

how to get client updated with blocks nothing downlading ports forwarded and .conf file made with nodes still not working

I updated the addnode in the OP, can you please try them to see if you can connect? These are my peers, I have 12 connections and I have been mining it, no problems seen.

Activity: 378
Doesn't work for me also.  Keep trying to find any hosts.  I think it can't bootstrap.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
how to get client updated with blocks nothing downlading ports forwarded and .conf file made with nodes still not working
Activity: 1493
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
What hosting service are you going to use for the website mintedstone?

I'm making a website and I'm going to use bitronic tech, the website I'm making will probably be up in around a month from now (for the Hellenic Society of my college).
I think they have pretty good prices and you can pay using bitcoin.

Is there a fix for the windows 7 issue where the wallet client stops downloading the blockchain?
Diff declined a little, great for mining now Smiley
Mining goes on well...
{
    "blocks" : 11232,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 5068.31676111,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
I am also willing to share links and make YouTube videos or anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: