Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tigercoin - TGC | SHA256 with Super Random Blocks | Please Upgrade to V1.1 - page 17. (Read 105692 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 501
128/block, but total hashing still going up, price still going down, currently 5 zero Grin
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
man, a lot hashpower in this coin... playground for asics.
Activity: 1493
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
I just got my first 128 block!

Finally the coin has hit the period before the first real halving!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Life is a taxable event
yeah i've been watching it on coinex. It's gone down quite a lot but I guess if it's on another exchange and the blocks are halved that might make it a bit more competitive.

There is no market yet, and no shops, the price should be low for at least a few months....

I like it that way, more people will be able to buy TGC as well as mine it.

An alt doesn't just suddenly compete with bitcoin, it takes time for the network to grow, and it only grows with the help and support of the members behind it.

Activity: 615
Merit: 500
yeah i've been watching it on coinex. It's gone down quite a lot but I guess if it's on another exchange and the blocks are halved that might make it a bit more competitive.

Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Anyone think the price will rise after the halving?
Activity: 315
create obj dir first before you compile: mkdir obj
yeah then it proceeds, but that should be in makefile, not Huh
Activity: 658
create obj dir first before you compile: mkdir obj
Activity: 315
try to build the source on my pi, but getting the exception:
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/pi/tigercoin/src -I/home/pi/tigercoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/pi/tigercoin/src/leveldb/include -I/home/pi/tigercoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:263:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
^Cmake: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** wait: No child processes.  Stop.
pi@raspberrypi ~/tigercoin/src $ ls
addrman.cpp     bitcoinrpc.h     compat.h     init.cpp      leveldb.h             miner.h       protocol.h             script.h        uint256.h
addrman.h       bloom.cpp        core.cpp     init.h        limitedmap.h          mruset.h      qt                     serialize.h     util.cpp
alert.cpp       bloom.h          core.h       json          main.cpp              netbase.cpp   rpcblockchain.cpp      sync.cpp        util.h
alert.h         chainparams.cpp  crypter.cpp  key.cpp       main.h                netbase.h     rpcdump.cpp            sync.h          version.cpp
allocators.h    chainparams.h    crypter.h    key.h         makefile.linux-mingw  net.cpp       rpcmining.cpp          test            version.h
base58.h        checkpoints.cpp  db.cpp       keystore.cpp  makefile.mingw        net.h         rpcnet.cpp             threadsafety.h  wallet.cpp
bignum.h        checkpoints.h    db.h         keystore.h    makefile.osx          noui.cpp      rpcrawtransaction.cpp  txdb.cpp        walletdb.cpp
bitcoind.cpp    checkqueue.h     hash.cpp     leveldb       makefile.unix         obj-test      rpcwallet.cpp          txdb.h          walletdb.h
bitcoinrpc.cpp  clientversion.h  hash.h       leveldb.cpp   miner.cpp             protocol.cpp  script.cpp             ui_interface.h  wallet.h
pi@raspberrypi ~/tigercoin/src $

dont see any obj dir... Huh
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I've started Tigercoin block explorer:

http://bit.usr.sh:2750

If You want donate some TGC: tH29HErFGLkDHNYYEoGMQr1NLvk9DQHEXP

I'll also donate a few TGC, it's not working now.....
It did work earlier though!

Didn't expect so much traffic Smiley
Working my best to do as much as possible to be online & fast.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
i dont know why but i;m have no luck with any current TGC pool, the CoinEx seem most stable pool but its share diff is 8 so the erupter cannot catch up.
other p2p pools i get 100%, i have no choice to solo now, seem i get better luck with solo  Cool
Activity: 30
I tried adding the nodes to the config file, but I got no results. I am now mining at CoinEx. 30+ghash on its way. Found a block in the first minute I started mining Smiley
after update client to 1.1 I have no connection and wallet doesn't update anymore Sad

"no block source avaible"

did u check if in your config file have "addroutes" ?

tigercoin.conf
Code:
addnode=79.6.194.31
addnode=117.1.39.25
addnode=178.49.118.233
addnode=24.111.50.195
addnode=67.174.117.122
addnode=173.233.84.137
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
after update client to 1.1 I have no connection and wallet doesn't update anymore Sad

did u check if in your config file have "addroutes" ?

Life is a taxable event
u were too slow with submitting the solution.
all miners are sending solutions and if 2 find the right solution at nearly the same time and send it, then theres a winner and a looser  Grin

damn Cheesy

is it an upload bandwith problem?

Cryptocurrencies generally don't use lots of bandwidth so most of the following is off topic (99% of todays internet connections can take the load while showing no signs that the clients are even running, (not a verified, but easily provable fact)

Check your ping by opening a cmd prompt and pinging google and nodes on the tigercoin network.
If the ping is anywhere in a normal range of 0ms-300 there will be no problem.

To test your bandwidth just go to speedtest.net
(Anything above 512 Kbps should be more than enough)

To test your ping and internet service quality more thoroughly go to pingtest.net

If you live in a weird part of the world you can also test to see if your ISP is shaping your traffic here: http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/bttest-mlab.php

Lastly, Wireless connections are always less stable than wired connections.
Life is a taxable event
so, 1 accepted share means that i found a block, right?
Prolly i need to restart qt because my wallet is still at 0.00   Undecided
Idk what mean (share or block), but if block than like me (just 1xorphan).

You may want to read this:

https://www.spendbitcoins.com/bitcoin-mining-guide/

Although outdated, it is a useful guide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
all miners are sending solutions and if 2 find the right solution at nearly the same time and send it, then theres a winner and a looser  Grin

damn Cheesy

is it an upload bandwith problem?
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: