Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD) - page 3. (Read 126636 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
did not use my timereum , and all baches are in the wallet , do you think it will be fine guys?
Yes, everything fine. If you had your TME in your wallet during the snapshot you will automatically receive the ELIX fork tokens. You only have to add a new custom token to your Ethereum Wallet. Details will be announced soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
did not use my timereum , and all baches are in the wallet , do you think it will be fine guys?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Balances snapshot taken. Do not create any more TME batches until new details of how the next contract will work are revealed, or you may not receive those batches.

There are lots of TME locked at Nova right now. I was hoping that you will take snapshot later, until the issues are resolved. I also asked a question about auction in telegram group and never got the reply.

There is a balance import function in the new contract that will not be locked up immediately. Thus, if Nova opens withdrawals (with deposits locked), these withdrawals can be tracked to their destination address and balances updated periodically. If Nova opens withdrawals in the very near future, I will retake the snapshot. If not, the balance import function is there to handle the Nova situation. If Nova does not open withdrawals in the very long term or states they will not, the Nova balance can be burned; there is a function made to do that as well.

Here is what the dev said about the nova problem
Oh , I've missed this update , so that's good news for people who have their coins stuck , I think all of you should start emailing nova to open the withdrawal for Tme.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
whats the circulating supply of ELIXIR ? since we have TME tokens to convert also
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Balances snapshot taken. Do not create any more TME batches until new details of how the next contract will work are revealed, or you may not receive those batches.

There are lots of TME locked at Nova right now. I was hoping that you will take snapshot later, until the issues are resolved. I also asked a question about auction in telegram group and never got the reply.

There is a balance import function in the new contract that will not be locked up immediately. Thus, if Nova opens withdrawals (with deposits locked), these withdrawals can be tracked to their destination address and balances updated periodically. If Nova opens withdrawals in the very near future, I will retake the snapshot. If not, the balance import function is there to handle the Nova situation. If Nova does not open withdrawals in the very long term or states they will not, the Nova balance can be burned; there is a function made to do that as well.

thanks musclepump i must have missed that post, it's a good thing that the dev thought about everything and won't just let people with their coins stuck on novaexchange
left out in the rain, either way TME users will get their coins and nova won't be able to profit on the coins "if" they would even try to do that, imo they're just too incompetent atm.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I think cryptopia can be a good option for Tme.
are u serious ? TME listed cryptopia ?
That is just a consideration but whethere cryptopia accept this or not, any exchange to accept it in the moment will do a great help for the coin.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
If you didn't have your TME in your wallet by the time the snap shot was taken unfortunately your TME on nova don't hold any value anymore , a snapshot was taken a few days ago of the current blockchain and all addresses that hold TME which will be replaced with the new token.

I don't know if this is entirely correct. I think the dev said something about adding functionality in the new contract so TME could be converted into ELIX at a later date if coins are recovered from Nova.
If you didn't have your TME in your wallet by the time the snap shot was taken unfortunately your TME on nova don't hold any value anymore , a snapshot was taken a few days ago of the current blockchain and all addresses that hold TME which will be replaced with the new token.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
The new name is fine. Elixir sounds good. Only I'm concerned about the timing of the deployment of a new contract due to TME, which are frozen on the nova. If you wait when they give out tokens, it can take months, if not years. And if the Dev launches a new token before that, then how can it be for those who bought TME on the nova and did not manage to withdraw? There are frozen about 3 million tokens.

very unfortunate "event" for those who got their timereum token stuck at nova exchanger , did the nova management said anything about the token? in my opinions the problem not from timereum token end right? because i did try to transfers some of my TME to child wallet and they go through will no problem at all.

I got my TME out of NOVA fast when they said they will delist TME. I think people had 1-2 weeks time to get there coins out of there ... sucks for those guys that where on vacation and did not check up on the news ...
I hope this was a lesson learned and never have to go true something like that with the new ''ELIXIR''
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
The new name is fine. Elixir sounds good. Only I'm concerned about the timing of the deployment of a new contract due to TME, which are frozen on the nova. If you wait when they give out tokens, it can take months, if not years. And if the Dev launches a new token before that, then how can it be for those who bought TME on the nova and did not manage to withdraw? There are frozen about 3 million tokens.

very unfortunate "event" for those who got their timereum token stuck at nova exchanger , did the nova management said anything about the token? in my opinions the problem not from timereum token end right? because i did try to transfers some of my TME to child wallet and they go through will no problem at all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
How to add the nex TME successor to my Ethereum wallet? Could someone please post address, decimals and token symbol for Myetherwallet or my local ETH Wallet?

The developer has not made the contract address public yet, but it will soon be made available. He just released video tips about the new tokens more update should follow
How to add the nex TME successor to my Ethereum wallet? Could someone please post address, decimals and token symbol for Myetherwallet or my local ETH Wallet?
The new contract hasn't been deployed yet so we are waiting on news from the dev ,  check back here I think soon we will have some news about this.
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
New name must come with a new specification, what are the inputs to make the new Elixir to appear in the etherwallet account ?

We don't know yet but the dev is good at communcating so he will post all the necessary information when the contract has been deployed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
New name must come with a new specification, what are the inputs to make the new Elixir to appear in the etherwallet account ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Any updates on upcoming exchanges and an approximate timeframe yet?

I think the rebranding might actually work to the advantage of the coins value and I think ELIX is a great name!
Really nice to be part of this project and see it through from the beginning Wink
We are still in the very early stages, but it looks promising.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
any news about the exchange platform?
I am waiting so long
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
I think it's more important to add a new thread for elixir as when people will come to check what it's about they'll see Timereum and get confused imediatelly

+1

I think we need a new thread for changing our mind about Elixir to abandon TME.
Pages:
Jump to: