Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 120. (Read 572709 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
Also some information I have come across, figured I would post all as a single post.

Working blockchain explorer          - http://198.144.178.108:2750/chain/Fedoracoin
Tickers/Price                                  - http://tipsmint.com       
                                                         - http://tips.mxtm.me
Games                                             - Not posting them as I am not sure there status as of the hard fork, there are some available if you look around.
IRC                                                  - channel is #TIPS    not #Fedoracoin
Foundation                                      - http://fedorafoundation.weebly.com

Don't forget to vote, you get 10 a day.     - http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Ok, here is a deal. I will give a start life for this coin. I will invest 350 bitcoins to buy fedoras and I will not pump the price. I will buy the fedoras at 39-41 latoshi million(s) by million(s) not to shake the market. The price will not go up but I will possess 4.5 billions of fedora that will be out of pump/dump game! Now I will need the help of all of you, you have to find (on other forums, I don't know where) 5-10 persons that will do the same thing as I and at that moment we'll make the rules of game! If fedora doesn't rise in value after all that, than I am ready to invest 50-100 more bitcoins to pump the price and after that there will be no back in value for fedora. I will start buying at this moment, I am risking almost everything I have so I please for help!
Don't do the pump now. You will just throw all your LTC in the face of the dumping miners. A good pump (not the stupid pump and dump scheme that lasts 10 minutes) would be suicide now. It's way too early. No prob to let the price fall at 40 or 39. The dedicated miners here on the forum will be glad to buy them at that price. I have now 3+ bill tips and I'm planning to go 5+ bill in the next months. It would be good to create a group of long term holders in order to define a strategy.

who are billionaire ,multimillionares and what are your plans ?

Now :
1 ) DarkVenu: I hold Fedora more than 2-3 years , sell half at 500 millions $ market cap.
2)  LeBarton :
Activity: 392
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
To all those worried about price.

The price will not move if everyone is sitting with their coins in an exchange waiting for a high price.

Why did doge get so big?
People used the coin. People shared the coin. People didn't give a flying F*** what the coin was worth.

This caused the community to grow very large so by the time there was a high price, there was also a lot of buyers and tons of people holding the coin.

The current TIPS situation.
We have a few games - We need more to grow the community.
We have nowhere to spend our coins - we need the pay with fedoracoin team to finish the payment system/we need people to open small niche shops accepting TIPS as payment.

We need to stop talking about price - how many people are going to buy this coin at a higher price if they read this thread?
Very few in my opinion.
Sure there are a few people talking about holding the coin for long term. But, not that it is this case, many times people see that as a troll. Other than that this thread is filled with price price price price price price, like every single person is waiting for the magic number to sell their stash.

Now I am no tech expert or anything, so no sorry I don't have the skills myself to open up a web shop or build a game. And no I don't mean to single out anyone or be rude.
BUT

If we all start thinking of how many TIPS we have as the number of TIPs we have instead of the number of BTC or LTC we can get for them, than the community can continue to grow solid and a steady price increase can begin.

Just my two TIPS

+1, but a big fat one
To all those worried about price.

The price will not move if everyone is sitting with their coins in an exchange waiting for a high price.

Why did doge get so big?
People used the coin. People shared the coin. People didn't give a flying F*** what the coin was worth.

This caused the community to grow very large so by the time there was a high price, there was also a lot of buyers and tons of people holding the coin.

The current TIPS situation.
We have a few games - We need more to grow the community.
We have nowhere to spend our coins - we need the pay with fedoracoin team to finish the payment system/we need people to open small niche shops accepting TIPS as payment.

We need to stop talking about price - how many people are going to buy this coin at a higher price if they read this thread?
Very few in my opinion.
Sure there are a few people talking about holding the coin for long term. But, not that it is this case, many times people see that as a troll. Other than that this thread is filled with price price price price price price, like every single person is waiting for the magic number to sell their stash.

Now I am no tech expert or anything, so no sorry I don't have the skills myself to open up a web shop or build a game. And no I don't mean to single out anyone or be rude.
BUT

If we all start thinking of how many TIPS we have as the number of TIPs we have instead of the number of BTC or LTC we can get for them, than the community can continue to grow solid and a steady price increase can begin.

Just my two TIPS

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ok, here is a deal. I will give a start life for this coin. I will invest 350 bitcoins to buy fedoras and I will not pump the price. I will buy the fedoras at 39-41 latoshi million(s) by million(s) not to shake the market. The price will not go up but I will possess 4.5 billions of fedora that will be out of pump/dump game! Now I will need the help of all of you, you have to find (on other forums, I don't know where) 5-10 persons that will do the same thing as I and at that moment we'll make the rules of game! If fedora doesn't rise in value after all that, than I am ready to invest 50-100 more bitcoins to pump the price and after that there will be no back in value for fedora. I will start buying at this moment, I am risking almost everything I have so I please for help!
Don't do the pump now. You will just throw all your LTC in the face of the dumping miners. A good pump (not the stupid pump and dump scheme that lasts 10 minutes) would be suicide now. It's way too early. No prob to let the price fall at 40 or 39. The dedicated miners here on the forum will be glad to buy them at that price. I have now 3+ bill tips and I'm planning to go 5+ bill in the next months. It would be good to create a group of long term holders in order to define a strategy.
Activity: 182
Ok Im in guys, but can only afford 1 more BTC worth of fedoras this month... drop me a PM if it has any value for you.
Activity: 71
Hi friends
please tell me best pool to mine tips coin.
thanks
Activity: 118
it can rise to 1000 over the night if everybody cancel their low price selling orders and put them on 10x higher price! But people are to scary (they are panicking) and that will not happen until we find a normal persons that will buy fedora and keep that in their wallets preventing pump/dump of large number of coins what is not alloy coin value to rise. I am only one person that will do that and I will buy about 4.5bil fedoras but we really need 10 persons to do the same!

I have already done , now is your turn , cmon.

I am a holder too, not selling for months.
it can rise to 1000 over the night if everybody cancel their low price selling orders and put them on 10x higher price! But people are to scary (they are panicking) and that will not happen until we find a normal persons that will buy fedora and keep that in their wallets preventing pump/dump of large number of coins what is not alloy coin value to rise. I am only one person that will do that and I will buy about 4.5bil fedoras but we really need 10 persons to do the same!

I have already done , now is your turn , cmon.
Activity: 177
You can laugh as much as you want, I don't want to save fedora but to make a good profit and my way is much better then pumping/dumping method! At the end I will be the one that will laugh!

how much your sell price ?

I imagine 500 litoshi but if it don't rise to it in a year I will be satisfied with 200 litoshi!

great Dr ... do you think TIPS price rise to 200 litoshi ?

It can rise to 1000 over the night if everybody cancel their low price selling orders and put them on 10x higher price! But people are to scary (they are panicking) and that will not happen until we find a normal persons that will buy fedora and keep that in their wallets preventing pump/dump of large number of coins what is not alloying coin value to rise. I am only one person that will do that and I will buy about 4.5bil fedoras but we really need 10 persons to do the same!

thanks Dr ... i like your comment ...

every body plz dont sell your TIPS cheap ....
Activity: 182
You can laugh as much as you want, I don't want to save fedora but to make a good profit and my way is much better then pumping/dumping method! At the end I will be the one that will laugh!

I imagine 500 litoshi but if it don't rise to it in a year I will be satisfied with 200 litoshi!

It can rise to 1000 over the night if everybody cancel their low price selling orders and put them on 10x higher price! But people are to scary (they are panicking) and that will not happen until we find a normal persons that will buy fedora and keep that in their wallets preventing pump/dump of large number of coins what is not alloy coin value to rise. I am only one person that will do that and I will buy about 4.5bil fedoras but we really need 10 persons to do the same!

check you PM i have something really serious

It can rise to 1000 over the night if everybody cancel their low price selling orders and put them on 10x higher price! But people are to scary (they are panicking) and that will not happen until we find a normal persons that will buy fedora and keep that in their wallets preventing pump/dump of large number of coins what is not alloy coin value to rise. I am only one person that will do that and I will buy about 4.5bil fedoras but we really need 10 persons to do the same!

thanks Dr ... i like your comment ...

every body plz dont sell your TIPS cheap ....
Why is it so hard for some people to spot a winner?

Stop spam , just report.

oh my god ... you bought 1.7 bilion coin Huh

whats your target ?

4000ltc would be awesome. that would make me 1million pounds. But dumping is not an option. If the price goes up to say 1000ltc its not actually possible to dump because there aren't enough buyers. So ill slowly sell some each month, like an investment. It all depends on where the coin is going too. If tipcoin is adopted then I won't sell for years.

You are serious. +1
I have even more, we will be very lucky.

don't feed the troll.

Lol 4-5  billion? if you don't buy now ,in 1-2 weeks , you will pay them almost 1 million dollar...

whats your target ?

4000ltc would be awesome. that would make me 1million pounds. But dumping is not an option. If the price goes up to say 1000ltc its not actually possible to dump because there aren't enough buyers. So ill slowly sell some each month, like an investment. It all depends on where the coin is going too. If tipcoin is adopted then I won't sell for years.

And how the dogi always have buyers? I will answer you. Fedora is worthless at this moment and when the price reach 100 litoshi there will be not much selling orders as people will see that coin have a future and that they will sell it as much bigger price. The same thing is here with dogi now, just check how many dogis have been mined till now and what amount is on sell at this moment. From price 270 to 480 there are totally 593.710.351,69223034 (593 millions), if we compare it to     49.598.106.097 (49 billions) we can see that there are 12% on sale on cryptsy and 88% are somewhere else, so not all dogis are fo sale!

whats your target ?

do you think sell price rise ?

The coin has so much going for it with all the features. Tips is the next coin to go up. Doge money went into moon, moon money went into tips. People left tips to go back to doge. They'll come back as tips is so cheep.

Jump to: