Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 121. (Read 572701 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

oh my god ... you bought 1.7 bilion coin Huh

whats your target ?

4000ltc would be awesome. that would make me 1million pounds. But dumping is not an option. If the price goes up to say 1000ltc its not actually possible to dump because there aren't enough buyers. So ill slowly sell some each month, like an investment. It all depends on where the coin is going too. If tipcoin is adopted then I won't sell for years.

do you think sell price rise ?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
You can laugh as much as you want, I don't want to save fedora but to make a good profit and my way is much better then pumping/dumping method! At the end I will be the one that will laugh!

thats why I'm telling you to buy slowly but up. if you just buy at 39-40 the coin may not rise for a while. but if you slowly buy up it can start a chain reaction.

correct, it will take forever to but 350 btc worth and the price will not move. If you buy up in steps, more people will join and of course you make more as you are not selling into your own buy.

No, it will take a week most, that is nothing considering that I am holding some coins more then 3 months with no value changes!
You can laugh as much as you want, I don't want to save fedora but to make a good profit and my way is much better then pumping/dumping method! At the end I will be the one that will laugh!

how much your sell price ?

I imagine 500 litoshi but if it don't rise to it in a year I will be satisfied with 200 litoshi!

thats why I'm telling you to buy slowly but up. if you just buy at 39-40 the coin may not rise for a while. but if you slowly buy up it can start a chain reaction.

I tried that method a couple time, I raise the coin value, spent more ltc/btc on buying  them for a higher price and after couple hours the price was back on previous value and I have lost a lot of ltc/btc. This is my last attempt!
Merit: 250

whats your target ?

4000ltc would be awesome. that would make me 1million pounds. But dumping is not an option. If the price goes up to say 1000ltc its not actually possible to dump because there aren't enough buyers. So ill slowly sell some each month, like an investment. It all depends on where the coin is going too. If tipcoin is adopted then I won't sell for years.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

correct, it will take forever to but 350 btc worth and the price will not move. If you buy up in steps, more people will join and of course you make more as you are not selling into your own buy.

how much your sell price ?

Activity: 344
Ok, here is a deal. I will give a start life for this coin. I will invest 350 bitcoins to buy fedoras and I will not pump the price. I will buy the fedoras at 39-41 latoshi million(s) by million(s) not to shake the market. The price will not go up but I will possess 4.5 billions of fedora that will be out of pump/dump game! Now I will need the help of all of you, you have to find (on other forums, I don't know where) 5-10 persons that will do the same thing as I and at that moment we'll make the rules of game! If fedora doesn't rise in value after all that, than I am ready to invest 50-100 more bitcoins to pump the price and after that there will be no back in value for fedora. I will start buying at this moment, I am risking almost everything I have so I please for help!

Sounds unbelievable! but then again I spent a shit loa. I bought 35-50 in one go on coined up. Thinking back I should have just slowly bought to look like lots of people were buying. If you are genuine then you should buy one bar every 10 minutes. whats a few ltc point when you're spending a fortune. to save 20ltc? Start buying the wall.

Oh and call it tipcoin.

Why? Why? Whats the point? Why would you buy billion of nothing?

whats your target ?
Ok, here is a deal. I will give a start life for this coin. I will invest 350 bitcoins to buy fedoras and I will not pump the price. I will buy the fedoras at 39-41 latoshi million(s) by million(s) not to shake the market. The price will not go up but I will possess 4.5 billions of fedora that will be out of pump/dump game! Now I will need the help of all of you, you have to find (on other forums, I don't know where) 5-10 persons that will do the same thing as I and at that moment we'll make the rules of game! If fedora doesn't rise in value after all that, than I am ready to invest 50-100 more bitcoins to pump the price and after that there will be no back in value for fedora. I will start buying at this moment, I am risking almost everything I have so I please for help!

Sounds unbelievable! but then again I spent a shit loa. I bought 35-50 in one go on coined up. Thinking back I should have just slowly bought to look like lots of people were buying. If you are genuine then you should buy one bar every 10 minutes. whats a few ltc point when you're spending a fortune. to save 20ltc? Start buying the wall.

Oh and call it tipcoin.

thanks Dr ... you will save fedora  Grin

This should be posted in "Bitcointalk most funniest posts" section.
Activity: 221
No.34 on the list........That's peanut !!!!!

TIPS was on 14 position (from 130) one day ago for selling activity. Not to bad Smiley
It have only TIPS/LTC exchange.
Today TIPS on 20 position.

Here correct cryptsy statistics - http://live.myip.ms

Put your +1's and likes where your tips are. Go vote on cryptsy for a TIPS/BTC market

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/76655/page/4

and

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/46339/page/28

TIPS Price WILL GO UP!!!

Activity: 126
On coinmarket TIPS shows a Market Capital of only $ 916,251   Huh

Its peanut coin. Not worth saving.

That is funny- when I see obviously shitty coin, I do not even care to comment.
I mean- why waste my time?

And at the same time we have all those guys who are against fedora,
who take their time to shit on us and depreciate this coin in our eyes, that is really interesting.

Small pools hashing power is rising all the time, also number of miners is getting higher, doge community is talking
about us.

FedoraCoin- this is IT ! (even Jackson said that, straightening fedora on his head).
We need some kind of Crispian's Day speech join on here
On coinmarket TIPS shows a Market Capital of only $ 916,251   Huh

ready for 1000% , just see Dogecoin stats.
 we have less fame, but more features, and 90 time less market cap.

Back here after 2-3 weeks , and you will cry ... bye bye  Roll Eyes
I can be back here in a year or two and it will be the same story. The only ones crying will be the ones who were crazy
to invest in TIPS.

I bet within 6 months we surpass IFC market cap.
In 6 months there will be no TIPS.
Activity: 182
On coinmarket TIPS shows a Market Capital of only $ 916,251   Huh

That is funny- when I see obviously shitty coin, I do not even care to comment.
I mean- why waste my time?

And at the same time we have all those guys who are against fedora,
who take their time to shit on us and depreciate this coin in our eyes, that is really interesting.

Small pools hashing power is rising all the time, also number of miners is getting higher, doge community is talking
about us.

FedoraCoin- this is IT ! (even Jackson said that, straightening fedora on his head).
Activity: 196

ready for 1000% , just see Dogecoin stats.
 we have less fame, but more features, and 90 time less market cap.

Back here after 2-3 weeks , and you will cry ... bye bye  Roll Eyes
I can be back here in a year or two and it will be the same story. The only ones crying will be the ones who were crazy
to invest in TIPS.

I bet within 6 months we surpass IFC market cap.
Jump to: