Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 123. (Read 572701 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
Should have gotten two deposits but only the second one sent showed up. Also, the block explorer is down.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I am holding fedora for long term.

And ... you'll be very lucky  Wink

A big announcement is going to be done, the best is yet to come !
Activity: 406
Hello! Send me a message.
I am holding fedora for long term.
Activity: 278
Little bit of action going on at cryptsy with this coin finally.  Hope it keeps going up
Activity: 277
Why anyone would be selling this coin right now, is a mystery (fools).  Remove all the sell orders and wait.  This is the calm before the storm.  An explosion will follow.  Go out and spread the word, create a video, promote, market, write articles, give coins away, and tell your friends. Fedora is going to the top. 

you're right !

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake
So here is some stuff I found on reddit if it was posted already whoops but,

TIPS to USD/LTC - diff from the original
Nice little piece on the market for those worried about price - http://tipsmint.com
http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/comments/1xpd5p/for_those_concerned_about_the_current_market/   Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Slight price increased. Hopefully it will go up MORE.
Activity: 140
Activity: 126
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Currently the largest Pool Hashrate here http://tips.notnull.org.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Hi! I just updated my osX mavericks wallet and the latest 0.56 doesn't work Sad it just crashes.

Any help?

Thanks
So, kudos on the OSX wallet, BUT first time I tried to open it, it caused an error screen to come up with a whoooole crapton of text, then I just reopened it, and it synced fine. *edit* oh snap, and when it has an incoming transmission, it has a fading popup on the upper right side of the screen.. nice touch.
Activity: 196
Why anyone would be selling this coin right now, is a mystery (fools).  Remove all the sell orders and wait.  This is the calm before the storm.  An explosion will follow.  Go out and spread the word, create a video, promote, market, write articles, give coins away, and tell your friends. Fedora is going to the top. 
Cos this coin will only go down. No future. Id recommend everybody go for Infinitecoin while its still cheap.

Lets all go over to troll the IFC thread now lads.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 344
Cos this coin will only go down. No future. Id recommend everybody go for Infinitecoin while its still cheap.
Heck, the satoshis per hour should be attracting people. I only have 130kHash and I make 200k+ satoshis per 24 hours, which is almost twice what I get off multipools. The coins per hour aren't consistent (duh) but, day over day I make about 200k

(Edit: p.s. Shameless plug for fedora.coin-pool.org)
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Added TIPS on one of our dedicated servers since most of those pools are offline.. Hosted in Germany.

http://tips.crypto-miner.de

Cheers
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Hi! I just updated my osX mavericks wallet and the latest 0.56 doesn't work Sad it just crashes.

Any help?

Thanks
I built that wallet. Can I get a little more information about the crash?
Activity: 560
Welcome again my fellow fedorados.

There is an idea about having android wallet for TIPS, and also bounty supporting it.

First let me tell what and why:

having a functioning TIPing wallet in your phone can open a huge android market- where you can (for example) TIP a developer
without need to use real account and dollars, as it usually happen in "Play Market" by google (R).

I do have coins, but not money on my google wallet, so even actually having some form of currency I am
not able to pay te developer- even for a beer. And also transferring funds to google is too much hassle.

As I am not capable of writing android code, but having some coins -I donate, and ask all of you to:

-consider you coding skills and writing a functioning wallet, possibly one which can use a aztek code scanner,

or

-consider tiping the idea on Fedora Foundation, making the bounty and likeliness of such wallet being developed -higher.

Please do not turn your back on such things- coins need to flow, not fill the sock.
Lets make this happen, people!

Here you can see what is being supported at the moment (initiatives tab), and addresses to send your tips to:

http://fedorafoundation.weebly.com/donate.html

Show your love to the community, TIP some.
Sent 50k
Jump to: