Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 126. (Read 572806 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Time to buy , hashrate increase very well hour in hour, 220% from yesterday.

TIME to BUYYY
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Well looks like I pushed you guys to create new ideas for logo / graphics to advertise fedora, and this is very good.
I am so happy that we have such an active community- it is recipe for a great success. Actually we are half way there.

Keep up the good work guys!

I tip my fedora to all of you!

lets see what happens

edit maybe the two bars could be arrows like the post above.

Too much cross-like. But nice drawing anyway.

I have one question- this is another picture with gathering money in a hat. It looks kinda like begging for spare change, it is not a very good advertising point.
If we want to create something superb, we need to go more serious. Look, we already have doge, and in this matter market is saturated, but there is need
for something revolutionary, new, intriguing and powerful. Begging for spare change with a hat is neither.

But very nice drawing, do not feel offended, really nice style.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
just tips
no coin at the end
Activity: 560

lets see what happens

edit maybe the two bars could be arrows like the post above.
Theos People sell at 40 something will kick themself later on when the price rocking.

But I am happy coz just bought 600m at 44 and 46.

Good , you will be very lucky .
Hold 3-6 months  Wink

hashrate increase very well , Kimoto rocks.

Good job DEV team and community , thank you guys.

Is just the beginning of great Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Even with the latest client and deleting everything but the wallet.dat I cannot get the wallet to sync. Its been two days. I'm still stuck on block 13980.

Is there anywhere I can download the blockchain outright? Like a torrent?
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
Anybody have luck with cryptsy withdraws?
Activity: 560
Activity: 112
Activity: 278
OK gentlemen, I prepared little something, please leave me feedback, or use it to promote/advertise fedora.
If there is anything you agree to change I'll make it.
Going to sleep now, waiting for your feedback!

*tips fedora to fellow fedorados*

PS. Sorry for using "FED", I just cant force myself to use "TIPS" Smiley
Problems with depositing tips to coinedup?

I am afraid that currently some exchanges may be taking DOS attacks, so I would say- stay cool.
There is a lot happening lately in crypto world, do not panic, just stay calm and wait another 24hrs.

My dogies were transferring almost 24hrs from pool to exchange, and don't even ask what is
happening with my local fiat <> btc exchange (Central Europe).

Do not panic, just wait a little bit longer, everything should resolve itself soon.
TPN
Activity: 193
How did it get so late, so soon?
Problems with depositing tips to coinedup?
Activity: 120
Theos People sell at 40 something will kick themself later on when the price rocking.

But I am happy coz just bought 600m at 44 and 46.
A major reason for our price going down lately is the fact that Dogecoin has gone from 155-260 in 3 days. It kills me a little bit more each day remembering how I sold 2 Million for 51.......but that aside we cannot expect to have an injection of capital when there is a better investment currently in Dogecoin.

We will have to wait for Doge to come down before we see another buy up of TIPS - rest assured however that it WILL happen. We are currently the most profitable coin on Multipool with it changing between mining DOGE and TIPS every hour or so.

Remember that the number of coins entering the marketplace after block 51,000 has increased quite substantially - what we are seeing now is a price correction.

As long as this coin remains profitable for miners it will be a sleeping giant. MOON was taken up 13,000% in 12 hours - it CAN and WILL happen to TIPS in due course.

next week will be our week !

Wink

KGW works very well , only 18% block extra for day (1690 vs 1440 )
Tomorrow 15%  ,next week , Fedora rocks.
Activity: 154
A major reason for our price going down lately is the fact that Dogecoin has gone from 155-260 in 3 days. It kills me a little bit more each day remembering how I sold 2 Million for 51.......but that aside we cannot expect to have an injection of capital when there is a better investment currently in Dogecoin.

We will have to wait for Doge to come down before we see another buy up of TIPS - rest assured however that it WILL happen. We are currently the most profitable coin on Multipool with it changing between mining DOGE and TIPS every hour or so.

Remember that the number of coins entering the marketplace after block 51,000 has increased quite substantially - what we are seeing now is a price correction.

As long as this coin remains profitable for miners it will be a sleeping giant. MOON was taken up 13,000% in 12 hours - it CAN and WILL happen to TIPS in due course.

Jump to: