Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 129. (Read 572880 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Deposited 76,000 TIPS I mined earlier today into FedoraCoin Horse. In 5 minutes I now have 408,000 LOL Not bad when its 50/50 with a lower payout than double your stake ;-)

hahaha you're lucky !

Yep! haha the strategy is simple - set bet to around 8% of stake, and just hammer the buttons for each horse alternately as fast as you can. Eventually my luck ran out and I decided to cash out at 150,000 just to lock in nice little profit! Wish I had cashed out at 400,000 though haha
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Deposited 76,000 TIPS I mined earlier today into FedoraCoin Horse. In 5 minutes I now have 408,000 LOL Not bad when its 50/50 with a lower payout than double your stake ;-)

hahaha you're lucky !

Activity: 177
47 sell wall nearly down, on to 48! Rise baby rise!

It is skyrocketing!
47 sell wall nearly down, on to 48! Rise baby rise!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

There's nothing that I can do I'm afraid, I only develop the coin, I can't control transactions :/
Doesn't Cryptsy have a support ticket section on their site? Maybe try asking there.

any way thanks ...  they said :

TIPS wallet is offline for maintenance should be back sometime today

and i cant underestand why TIPS wallet is offline for them ... i can run my wallet and sync too ... i cant unedresatnd whats the problem ... is it serious or not ...
Its their Wallet. Noy yours. So they updating the server, coindaemon or something else. Should not be serious. Think they did not send your TIPS yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

There's nothing that I can do I'm afraid, I only develop the coin, I can't control transactions :/
Doesn't Cryptsy have a support ticket section on their site? Maybe try asking there.

any way thanks ...  they said :

TIPS wallet is offline for maintenance should be back sometime today

and i cant underestand why TIPS wallet is offline for them ... i can run my wallet and sync too ... i cant unedresatnd whats the problem ... is it serious or not ...
Roll for some TIPS:
fedora.diceOmat.com

Hey, gamble for some TIPS at the Dicegame i coded. I tried to make it clean and easy to use. I am about to improve the game and add more features to it.

• Clean
  • Easy
  • Fast
  • Fair (1% House edge)

Have Fun and give me some feedback  Wink

Flawed, it doesn't return the original bet, or if it is not suppose to, it certainly doesn't say it should not on the page. So no way 1% house edge as you keep the original bet.

Otherwise a nice interface, but you need to fix that immediately as it looks like you are scamming.

Code you need is   Account = Account + Bet + Profit

You owe me 300 TIPS Smiley for testing it for you  Roll Eyes You will see 3 x 100 bets on your logs, ID 278, 279 280

Hey, thats not true.
If you have 100 TIPS and you Bet 1 TIPS and put your multiplier by 2x you will have 99 if you loose and 101 if you win.

You can proof it like that:
You have 100 TIPS, bet 1 TIPS = 99 TIPS in Balance
If you Win, you get "Bet times multiplier" = 1*2 = 2 and Balance is 99+2=101 TIPS
If you loose you have lost your bet and Balance is 99 TIPS

For Example Your Bet Nr. 278 You placed 100.00000000 set the Multiplier to 1.21x Target was 19.01 you Rolled 19.69 you won and your Profit was 21.00000000 TIPS

Thats the way this Game should be played.
Greetings.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
dear invisibel

can you help me for solve this problem ?

i love and love fedora but i cant get my coins from cryptsy ... withdarw pending after 1 days ...

Transaction ID, hashcows should give you this when you withdraw.

i used from https://www.cryptsy.com and no hashcows
dear invisibel

can you help me for solve this problem ?

i love and love fedora but i cant get my coins from cryptsy ... withdarw pending after 1 days ...

i used from https://www.cryptsy.com and no hashcows
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Two days ago I made a cashout from hashcows and wallet is synced but I still haven't received any TIPS.
They seem to be on the old fork, what should I do?

i have same problem in cryptsy site .... request for withdraw but dont receive next 1 days ...

plz FEDORA DEV reply ....

You dont have any TX id?

what ? TX id ? what is it ?
Two days ago I made a cashout from hashcows and wallet is synced but I still haven't received any TIPS.

i have same problem in cryptsy site .... request for withdraw but dont receive next 1 days ...

You dont have any TX id?

what ? TX id ? what is it ?

You dont have any TX id?

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Well I am impressed. The coin has withstood the dumpers and not dropped below 45 which is a great sign. Regardless of whether the Multipools hit the coin I don't think we will see any more drops below 45 for the time being. As soon as the wall at 50 goes down expect some huge buy orders to get the ball rolling. We have KGW and we have survived the block halving - time for the coin to go up.

the bottom will be next release : wallet 0.60

Gooo Fedora.
Activity: 7
multipools jumped back on it.  Roll Eyes

The real problem is appear when multipools are leave Sad I wait the good price.

There is no problem anymore. KGW keeps the number of coins produced relatively stable - regardless of whether people dump or hold the price of the coin will increase. I expect a 20% increase in the next 24 hours settling at around 68-69 by Sunday. It wont double in price overnight, but it will go up.
Activity: 2
multipools jumped back on it.  Roll Eyes

The real problem is appear when multipools are leave Sad I wait the good price.
Well I am impressed. The coin has withstood the dumpers and not dropped below 45 which is a great sign. Regardless of whether the Multipools hit the coin I don't think we will see any more drops below 45 for the time being. As soon as the wall at 50 goes down expect some huge buy orders to get the ball rolling. We have KGW and we have survived the block halving - time for the coin to go up.
is body that bought TIPS yesterday or today from cryptsy here ?

Jump to: