Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 133. (Read 572949 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't think so. But my pool found only one block the last 21 hours. It's a waste of time to mine right now. I'm mining another coin and planning to buy tips. It's more effective but it's sad for TIPS to be disconnected from its dedicated miners.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow i just got 35.6 million fedoracoins for 20 minutes mining 600khs on http://tips.notnull.org/

Every that mines with them can verify it just showed up in my acount

i switched over to them last night when we hit block 5100 the difficulty went to .000 something

if you cant beat them join them  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Hi, I have few concerns.
1. Why on main page mining pools not listed? how new user should find where to mine TIPS?
2. Please - no scrypt-jane. It will disconnect multipools (with proper difficulty algo they don't make anything bad) - so it will lower Net hash rate, insted of changing pool in cgminer - miners should run another file - it will decrease network rate also. Lower Net Hashrate - lower price.

We have to promote it, first step - add mining pool list on man page - more people will know where to mine, second - lets add it to coinwarz, more people will know about this coin.

yeah agreed -  the OP needs updating to show more info like the old thread.
i agree look at dogecoin they are not using scrypt jane and look at the success

leave it alone.

just say no to scrypt-jane
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi, I have few concerns.
1. Why on main page mining pools not listed? how new user should find where to mine TIPS?
2. Please - no scrypt-jane. It will disconnect multipools (with proper difficulty algo they don't make anything bad) - so it will lower Net hash rate, insted of changing pool in cgminer - miners should run another file - it will decrease network rate also. Lower Net Hashrate - lower price.

We have to promote it, first step - add mining pool list on main page - more people will know where to mine, second - lets add it to coinwarz, more people will know about this coin.
Anyone here knows a scrypt-jane coin other than ultracoin? I don't want to touch that sh*t coin. It's just to take a look at how it works with that kind of algo.
Activity: 6
54,026 tips missing from pool to my  wallet

me too, wallet synchronized but transaction doesn't seem to exist
So I'm not the only one as I see

Nope, same here. Transactions from saturday came through. Transactions from sunday night and this morning have 'disappeared'.

Block explorer is synchronized up to 6th of feb :-(

Edit: also multipool.us transactions that did not come through
Activity: 34
We passed 52k block, but still 19hrs ago last block found @ notnull pool?? What is happening?
You guys do what you want but im telling you people will just move on if they cant get there miner to work.

Either way im still mining at middle coin and buying tips from the profits i get from them.
Activity: 154
microcoin was scrypt jane and it was such a pain to get it to work i gave up on it.

i searched and searched for help and never got the miner to work

And i have been into this for a few years. so imagine a newbie comming in
Things are different from before though, cudaminer now has scrypt-jane built in and there's an easy to use fork of cgminer that supports it too.

54,026 tips missing from pool to my  wallet

What pool did you mine on? I think there might be some pools still mining on the wrong chain

I am mining at  www.multipool.us

Activity: 98
microcoin was scrypt jane and it was such a pain to get it to work i gave up on it.

Things are different from before though, cudaminer now has scrypt-jane built in and there's an easy to use fork of cgminer that supports it too.

54,026 tips missing from pool to my  wallet

What pool did you mine on? I think there might be some pools still mining on the wrong chain

ok thank you for the clear explanation. But right now the multipools are getting all coins. I pointed my rig on another coin for the moment. That with the GOX affair, we have a nice black monday today.

please do not change it to scrypt-jane
Why do you think scrypt-jane is not good?
please do not change it to scrypt-jane

leave the coin alone
Jump to: