Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 131. (Read 572962 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Roll for some TIPS:
fedora.diceOmat.com

Hey, gamble for some TIPS at the Dicegame i coded. I tried to make it clean and easy to use. I am about to improve the game and add more features to it.

• Clean
  • Easy
  • Fast
  • Fair (1% House edge)

Have Fun and give me some feedback  Wink

Flawed, it doesn't return the original bet, or if it is not suppose to, it certainly doesn't say it should not on the page. So no way 1% house edge as you keep the original bet.

Otherwise a nice interface, but you need to fix that immediately as it looks like you are scamming.

Code you need is   Account = Account + Bet + Profit

You owe me 300 TIPS Smiley for testing it for you  Roll Eyes You will see 3 x 100 bets on your logs, ID 278, 279 280

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
Is the block explorer stuck?
http://chain.fedoraco.in/chain/FedoraCoin

I noticed that as well.

Either way, today was an awesome day to be a miner.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I called it accurately yesterday with my prediction on the price drop come the 51000 KGW implementation and I believe that in the next 12 hours max. we will see a dump back to 41 before consolidation of buy orders occurs.

The reason being, there are many miners, like the person who posted about mining 36 million coins in half an hour with a low 600K hashrate, who will be building up the sell walls and dumping at the highest buy order. Billions of coins have been effectively swiped unfairly because of the absurdly low KGW difficulty after 51000.

It is not tenable for a person who mined 36 Million coins in half an hour at 600K to suddenly be flush with potential Litecoin - the price MUST drop or else those buying at 48 and 49 and effectively throwing money away.

People are not stupid - they know coins were snagged in unacceptably disproportionate bundles by miners and they will not simply give away there Litecoin to these people, not en masse anyway.

Chill, in the grand scheme of things, miners like me who sweated it out for days clearing the last blocks got the majority of the coins. I have been checking the rounds on the pools and it was the major players on the pools that snagged them. Worthwhile for all the effort and wasted leccy costs. Personally I was mining for a week with nothing to show for it until I got the windfall to break even + 1/2. Yes some people did get lucky, but a small percentage. I think of it as a reward for sticking with TIPS.

Plus also, working it out, it was a drop in the ocean compared to the total number of coins mined since launch and now we have a more stable coin.

There will always be people after a quick buck, let them and buy their coins on the cheap sub 50 Smiley

Activity: 154
I called it accurately yesterday with my prediction on the price drop come the 51000 KGW implementation and I believe that in the next 12 hours max. we will see a dump back to 41 before consolidation of buy orders occurs.

The reason being, there are many miners, like the person who posted about mining 36 million coins in half an hour with a low 600K hashrate, who will be building up the sell walls and dumping at the highest buy order. Billions of coins have been effectively swiped unfairly because of the absurdly low KGW difficulty after 51000.

It is not tenable for a person who mined 36 Million coins in half an hour at 600K to suddenly be flush with potential Litecoin - the price MUST drop or else those buying at 48 and 49 and effectively throwing money away.

People are not stupid - they know coins were snagged in unacceptably disproportionate bundles by miners and they will not simply give away there Litecoin to these people, not en masse anyway.
Activity: 154
i think i sound like a broken record, but i still believe that all that matters is that blocktime to be 60 sec, at all times, regardless of hashrate, with 1 block lag at most.

look at leafcoin, vertcoin diff - moving very, very aggressive on hash-rate increases, every 1 block. Hashrate variations are thus irrelevant.

ps. i am a small time miner in a small pool and i have mined all these shitty 150 diff blocks when multipools were making a killing on low diff blocks. Sad

I agree. Multipool is still hammering this coin because It would appear KGW is not quite working as planned. However, DO NOT CHANGE THE COIN! If you change the coin to Jayne you fuck us all out of our money unilaterally. Without ease of access and use for new miners it becomes a dead coin. Fact.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Roll for some TIPS:
fedora.diceOmat.com

Hey, gamble for some TIPS at the Dicegame i coded. I tried to make it clean and easy to use. I am about to improve the game and add more features to it.

• Clean
  • Easy
  • Fast
  • Fair (1% House edge)

Have Fun and give me some feedback  Wink
Keep the faith Jedi's

I have mined TIPS since the 1st few days after launch and also bought into it as well.

This coin, I believe does have a future, just the name of it works. Would you like to TIP me for a service = USP unlike other coins.

Also add in the awesome work the dev boyz are doing, centralised place to trade coins, and of course the 1st mixing pool.

This coin is not a quick turnaround in 3 - 4 days, you missed that when it hit Cryptsy and peak over 200.

I bought in at 22 and then a large chunk at 8 and almost wrote it off for a month until it hit Cryptsy. I sold at 92 and have immediately re-invested the whole lot back into the coin.

Just wait it out. If waiting is not for you, then sell coins and take what ever profits you have, there are plenty of buyers out there.

Keep the faith, this coin is good.

Cat
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
i think i sound like a broken record, but i still believe that all that matters is that blocktime to be 60 sec, at all times, regardless of hashrate, with 1 block lag at most.

look at leafcoin, vertcoin diff - moving very, very aggressive on hash-rate increases, every 1 block. Hashrate variations are thus irrelevant.

ps. i am in a small time miner in a small pool and i have mined all these shitty 150 diff blocks when multipools were making a killing on low diff blocks. Sad

Thank you , i have mined too  all hard block...
i believe much in this coin , just wait ,don't worry.

we will be in the top 5 coinmarketcap.com  before the summer  Shocked
Activity: 378

ps. i am a small time miner in a small pool and i have mined all these shitty 150 diff blocks when multipools were making a killing on low diff blocks. Sad
Activity: 277
closed source  very good news! for tips
Just to clarify, it's only the mixing nodes scripts that'll be closed source, the wallet/client itself will be open source (including the mixer part). If any coins want to copy our mixing feature they'll have to put in some work and reverse the scripts themselves Smiley

hi invisibel
maybe i am wrong but i thought diff retargets should happen every block.

look at leafcoin, jumping from 100 diff to 60 diff from one block to the other. could you please make sure / confirm that kgw is working well? it seems to me the diff is not adjusting fast enough for tips. why do i say this? because of block times, which are not a constant 60 sec.
thanks.

we need 70% of net hashrate in small pool , Multipool killing us beacuse we have 700 Mhash vs 6000 Mhash ,Kimoto works not bad ,better than before.
I think is matter of time.

Multipool steal 90% of block...

Cmon guys go to small pool.
Activity: 378
closed source  very good news! for tips
Just to clarify, it's only the mixing nodes scripts that'll be closed source, the wallet/client itself will be open source (including the mixer part). If any coins want to copy our mixing feature they'll have to put in some work and reverse the scripts themselves Smiley

hi invisibel
maybe i am wrong but i thought diff retargets should happen every block.

look at leafcoin, jumping from 100 diff to 60 diff from one block to the other. could you please make sure / confirm that kgw is working well? it seems to me the diff is not adjusting fast enough for tips. why do i say this? because of block times, which are not a constant 60 sec.
thanks.
Activity: 196
Can devs add list of pools to OP?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

yes true but they said to me :

TIPS wallet is offline for maintenance should be back sometime today    Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 182

i requested for withdraw my tips from cryptsy site but yet pending status after 12 hour ... what do i do ? plz help ...   Cry Cry Cry Cry

Cryptsy is lagging heavily lately. I waited over 12hrs for my dogies from multi to show up. Totally missed the best selling moment....
My wallet has stuck to block 51000. Should I do something?

upgrade to latest wallet.
You're probably on the old version, download 0.56 from http://fedoraco.in/

i requested for withdraw my tips from cryptsy site but yet pending status after 12 hour ... what do i do ? plz help ...   Cry Cry Cry Cry

Doesn't cryptsy have a support ticket thing on there? Try making a ticket about it

thanks alot ... i sent to them now and wait for answer ... has cryptsy big late for withdarw TIPS ?
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

Thanks for the help.

Should I just backup my wallet.dat and delete all the rest before updating?
Activity: 98

Doesn't cryptsy have a support ticket thing on there? Try making a ticket about it

Jump to: