Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 178. (Read 573649 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
As it is, it's already trading at 1.3 satoshi's...  Shouldn't be long...  Coined-up was a blessing in disguise.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
100,000,000 TIPS @ 1 litoshi = 1 LTC, pretty good profit wise... and if you lose it all... meh...  you lose a couple weeks worth of pay.

when the TIPS_BTC pair is added....

100,000,000 TIPS @ 1 satoshi = 1 BTC  Shocked

WHAT THE FU.....

That is exactly my point. Investing now the ROI could be awesome if an exchange opens a TIPS/BTC.
100,000,000 TIPS @ 1 litoshi = 1 LTC, pretty good profit wise... and if you lose it all... meh...  you lose a couple weeks worth of pay.

when the TIPS_BTC pair is added....

100,000,000 TIPS @ 1 satoshi = 1 BTC  Shocked

WHAT THE FU.....
Activity: 64
Imho it's stupid to sell now this coin. The minimum goal has to be achieve an exchange in BTC and that won't happen if the value is less than 250-300 litoshis. The ROI you could have in a TIPS/BTC market is way higher.

I'm investing in TIPS for the mid-term waiting for the TIPS/BTC to happen.
I just got to say.... TIPS is SCRAPPY!!!

I mined about a million, sold it all away at 9 litoshis because I thought the coin was dead... but DYAM!!!  50 litoshis on Cryptsy???  That's awesome!  It's made me a believer. Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
This community as a whole is just not getting together to place a value to this coin.  Too many are giving away their mining time, money and ass for nothing.  What in the world is wrong with u people. Hold on a price. The only reason the price is going down is because people want to make a profit in like 30 minutes, they don't see it in 2, panic and sell. You guys got to learn man. How you going to let this coin go like is nothing. For that matter just give me your video cards, computer and power supply too.  WAKE UP and STOP THE MADNESS.. The price is down cause you all gave it away for FREE.  Let's make a solid effort to put a price at at least 0000350 so that some of the people that bought into TIPS can get something in return. I have no issues cause I didn't buy at that price but I know some people did and you guys are killing these people. Let's rally up and is best to HOLD strong at a price and go mine other things if you want.  This is crazy what you all are doing...WE got to promote Tips help the developer or this is just another pump and dump. Don't fault anyone but your own selves.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
People had confidence on coinedup, but the live API seems to scare people away (lots of coins die on cryptsy. The live API and larger volume show what the actual demand not driven by hysteria is).

Exactly right... it's easy to be optimistic about a small coin like TIPS when there are 1000 LTC worth of them going around. But when the chart shows 500 or more LTC worth of them on a single order it becomes clear that someone's flexing their wallet and pushing things where they want it to go.
Activity: 99
Cryptsy is bringing this coin back to reality. It was worth more than 4 litoshi (and when it was there I should have realized it was way undervalued, but I didn't) but it wasn't worth 120. not yet. I feel bad for people who paid 150, hopefully it gets there soon for you guys, but I think even at 40 litoshis on cryptsy right now, that's still 10 times higher than before. People had confidence on coinedup, but the live API seems to scare people away (lots of coins die on cryptsy. The live API and larger volume show what the actual demand not driven by hysteria is). Fedoracoin will undoubtedly receive pumps here and there, maybe sustaining the highs it achieves. It might just take a while.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
How has this dropped from 120 down to 40 in 12 hours!!!!
Activity: 126
Well, so much for that....
Activity: 98
Activity: 140
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
What happens on the first?
The beginning of a financial year?  it's common with Stock Markets to either fall or stagnate in January, not sure if this applies to Cryptos, though.
Activity: 138
What happens on the first?
Activity: 140
Just Wait, guys !!! 1 Feb is here soon. Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
We found first block!  Grin
Join us! 0% fee.

A1ex win 100k tips. Congratulation!  Cheesy

tips.forkpool.com

Thank you!
Activity: 182
Bugger looks like Moon crash landed. I was hoping that coin would take off too.

So why does the difficulty fluctuate so wildly for TIPS?
Difficulty increasing. I sold some at 131 and bought back at 70 Smiley  Should have sold everything and bought back. O well I am  conservative trader

i hope this wil get back up until wednesday. I want to see that coin at least back at 130 on wednesday.
Activity: 182
Difficulty increasing. I sold some at 131 and bought back at 70 Smiley  Should have sold everything and bought back. O well I am  conservative trader
I like how TIPS is gaining so much traction other coins feel the need to spam in the thread Roll Eyes

Here's a nice picture someone sent earlier, just to show how popular we are right now:

This pic is outdated too, we have 46 retweets now compared to 30 for the other coins Tongue
Jump to: