Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 177. (Read 573649 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

So what you all think how low can we go?

The lowest  possible is 0.00000001 latoshi Cheesy   but when that happens it would mean it's pretty much dead.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
>>>I mean when the news with China gonna be true.

what news u talking about ?

dont know about you, but i am confident that fedora will grow back very easy. feeling it Smiley
it has future. threating a creator to leave coin was some one big player affair Smiley he knew it is gonna blow the market

also, at the moment price is very delicious to get it.
look at this order for 10 000 $ for buying:

(rate)          (tips)                        (ltc)
0.00000050   1032669950.06885210   516.33497503

this guy knows something Wink

I´m already looking at this one. Want to see how long it takes that this one gets eaten
I agree.
I think Fedora will go at 100 satoshi / 3000 Latoshi before 2015.
Only Crypto with 500 B of total coins, great community , no Jokecoin or shitcoin , no premine (only 15 M / 3 blocks)
And not impossible to mining like doge after 1 month.
Fedora value will increase like Bitcoin , now  first bouble is gone.
Time to buy.
I believe Fedora at 300 Satoshi in 2-3 year.
Only Hold and buy for me.

I would like to have a site where i can freeze my coins for 1 year  Cheesy

And not impossible to mining like doge after 1 month. ? Can you explain me this one?
Activity: 73
>>>I mean when the news with China gonna be true.

what news u talking about ?

dont know about you, but i am confident that fedora will grow back very easy. feeling it Smiley
it has future. threating a creator to leave coin was some one big player affair Smiley he knew it is gonna blow the market

also, at the moment price is very delicious to get it.
look at this order for 10 000 $ for buying:

(rate)          (tips)                        (ltc)
0.00000050   1032669950.06885210   516.33497503

this guy knows something Wink
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
To all the guys that are panicking a little because they bought at 100-200 LTC Satoshi I say this:

HOLD !!!

This coin has a great future, it is not just a pump and dump coin, the devs are good, strong community.
Just compare Fedoracoin to all the other useless pump and dump coins like moon, kittehcoin, etc.
Tips have a paymnt processor coming up, also, with the difficulty increase, I would not wonder if Tips are
at the 300-400 level 1-3 months from now.

When a BTC market is added and other good news keep rolling in, this coin will hit 1000 LTC Sathoshi.

If people would just realize that holding a coin and being a bit patient pays out in the end, there would be more
happy people around here.
So don't panick and just HOLD !!!!! Smiley

I agree.
I think Fedora will go at 100 satoshi / 3000 Latoshi before 2015.
Only Crypto with 500 B of total coins, great community , no Jokecoin or shitcoin , no premine (only 15 M / 3 blocks)
And not impossible to mining like doge after 1 month.
Fedora value will increase like Bitcoin , now  first bouble is gone.
Time to buy.
I believe Fedora at 300 Satoshi in 2-3 year.
Only Hold and buy for me.
will gonna get in cheaper and HOLD.

So what you all think how low can we go?
I mean when the news with China gonna be true.
BTC will go down for sure!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
To all the guys that are panicking a little because they bought at 100-200 LTC Satoshi I say this:

HOLD !!!

This coin has a great future, it is not just a pump and dump coin, the devs are good, strong community.
Just compare Fedoracoin to all the other useless pump and dump coins like moon, kittehcoin, etc.
Tips have a paymnt processor coming up, also, with the difficulty increase, I would not wonder if Tips are
at the 300-400 level 1-3 months from now.

When a BTC market is added and other good news keep rolling in, this coin will hit 1000 LTC Sathoshi.

If people would just realize that holding a coin and being a bit patient pays out in the end, there would be more
happy people around here.
So don't panick and just HOLD !!!!! Smiley
Activity: 64
great project you have.
are you planing to make TIPS jar? so webmasters, etc,  can use it on their webpages instead of paypal donations?
get that guy donatel99 to design a TIPS jar button.. nice work he did with the logo and "accepted here" button..

Thanks! Please see our JS client side flow.
It should be very easy for people to set up a tip jar with that, by essentially adding a JS file to their site and then placing a
Code:
where they would want the button to show up.

This project is awesome, nice work guys!
Activity: 82
great project you have.
are you planing to make TIPS jar? so webmasters, etc,  can use it on their webpages instead of paypal donations?
get that guy donatel99 to design a TIPS jar button.. nice work he did with the logo and "accepted here" button..

Thanks! Please see our JS client side flow.
It should be very easy for people to set up a tip jar with that, by essentially adding a JS file to their site and then placing a
Code:
where they would want the button to show up.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Tipping your hat is the way to go !
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I just bought 107 Million TIPS!!! I cant believe these are so low right now! The value of these should be around 80 Latoshi's or more. With the new payment system coming in its going to push TIPS up into the big league! Going to hold hard and watch the money pour in!!!  Cool

You're lucky!! I bought 30 million at 84 thinking I was getting a good deal.

Was quite annoyed to wake this morning and see my money halved!

Dont feel bad I also invested a significant amount at 150 as I got caught up in the pump! Its ok I think if we hold out til the payment system comes into play we will all be up for a nice surprise!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I just bought 107 Million TIPS!!! I cant believe these are so low right now! The value of these should be around 80 Latoshi's or more. With the new payment system coming in its going to push TIPS up into the big league! Going to hold hard and watch the money pour in!!!  Cool

You're lucky!! I bought 30 million at 84 thinking I was getting a good deal.

Was quite annoyed to wake this morning and see my money halved!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What's a good mining pool I can join?

fedora.pcfil.com, multipool, notnull
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
What's a good mining pool I can join?
when do you think its going to hit 350? i think maybe this week. what about you guys?

When diff will be stable at 100-150 .

Is 100 time when value was 2-4.
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
when do you think its going to hit 350? i think maybe this week. what about you guys?
Never in the next few weeks. There are just too many tips for sale.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
tip stable at 77 for the last 30 or so minutes so get in whiles you can....the weak hands are done

Lol you are stil at it are ya
Activity: 192
Merit: 501
Time to buy ...
When diff was 1-3 ,price was 2-4 Latoshi,
now with diff is 50-120 , maybe we will see 150 -350 Latoshi shortly.
All Crypto when are put on Criptsy crashed , but like Dogecoin can do 1000% after crash !
Jump to: