Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 176. (Read 573636 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
ATTENTION PLS GUYS

We really need to do something with difficulty !!!!

Mine'Dumping KILLING US !!!!

IF Difficulty could adjust correctly and not allowing to mine and dirty dumb ! We would have BTC MARKET by now. Price would be huge. But diff is too low and it is easy to mine and dump

Where is the creator? Can we do something and relaunch PLS !!!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I may have to switch since I that would mean I should get about 4M with my 3.2MH/s and I know I haven't gotten that much

I have been mining at tips.notnull.org and got 1.9M in 2 days with my 3.4MH/s. Mining this coin looks like totally unprofitable?]

More miners or difficulty increased, but my estimated hourly is now down to 170k
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I may have to switch since I that would mean I should get about 4M with my 3.2MH/s and I know I haven't gotten that much

I have been mining at tips.notnull.org and got 1.9M in 2 days with my 3.4MH/s. Mining this coin looks like totally unprofitable?]
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
why do different pools report extremely different total network hashrates
for example
tips.notnull.org is currently reporting a total network hashrate of 2061Mh/s
while
fedora.poolto.be is currently reporting a total network hashrate of 7811Mh/s

9000000 thats good  man, thats like $180 a day no wonder everyone selling, but its best if they hold

I'm HOLDING - 283,000,000 and counting Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
9000000 thats good  man, thats like $180 a day no wonder everyone selling, but its best if they hold
Activity: 30
To all the guys that are panicking a little because they bought at 100-200 LTC Satoshi I say this:

HOLD !!!

This coin has a great future, it is not just a pump and dump coin, the devs are good, strong community.
Just compare Fedoracoin to all the other useless pump and dump coins like moon, kittehcoin, etc.
Tips have a paymnt processor coming up, also, with the difficulty increase, I would not wonder if Tips are
at the 300-400 level 1-3 months from now.

When a BTC market is added and other good news keep rolling in, this coin will hit 1000 LTC Sathoshi.

If people would just realize that holding a coin and being a bit patient pays out in the end, there would be more
happy people around here.
So don't panick and just HOLD !!!!! Smiley
agree,continue to hold
Activity: 182
Do we have a Tips calculator?

Not sure how much I should be getting with 3.2MH/s
Anyone mining at fedoracore (core.fedoraco.in)?

I haven't been credited for ~15 hours of mining yesterday, still -- and I know it wasn't the cronjob getting stuck because I saw new blocks being found earlier today.  The frontend of the site is down like 95% of the time too, so I can't even make a complaint.  Kinda getting worried/annoyed.

Simply...change pool.
try this http://fedora.pcfil.com/

Oh, I did as soon as I saw my shares not being rewarded.  The point is that's at least a million TIPs in limbo and was wondering if anyone knew what was going on there.

Million? how many Mhash do you have? OMG.

I don't know, maybe ,try to contact admin of the pool.

With my 6Mh/s i'm getting estimated 9,000,000 TIPS per day from Multipool.us
Activity: 277

I haven't been credited for ~15 hours of mining yesterday, still -- and I know it wasn't the cronjob getting stuck because I saw new blocks being found earlier today.  The frontend of the site is down like 95% of the time too, so I can't even make a complaint.  Kinda getting worried/annoyed.

Simply...change pool.

Oh, I did as soon as I saw my shares not being rewarded.  The point is that's at least a million TIPs in limbo and was wondering if anyone knew what was going on there.

Million? how many Mhash do you have? OMG.

I don't know, maybe ,try to contact admin of the pool.
Activity: 8

Simply...change pool.

Simply...change pool.
Activity: 8

Activity: 196
Where can I find the total amount of coins mined so far - including those not listed on coinmarketcap.

http://fedorachain.info/chain/Fedora
Activity: 196
Where can I find the total amount of coins mined so far - including those not listed on coinmarketcap.
I agree.
I think Fedora will go at 100 satoshi / 3000 Latoshi before 2015.
Only Crypto with 500 B of total coins, great community , no Jokecoin or shitcoin , no premine (only 15 M / 3 blocks)
And not impossible to mining like doge after 1 month.
Fedora value will increase like Bitcoin , now  first bouble is gone.
Time to buy.
I believe Fedora at 300 Satoshi in 2-3 year.
Only Hold and buy for me.

I would like to have a site where i can freeze my coins for 1 year  Cheesy

And not impossible to mining like doge after 1 month. ? Can you explain me this one?

First week of doge I mined 600k with 1 Mhash , now after 1 month of Fedora , in 1 week i have 25 million , almost 10 time (5/1)
Jump to: