Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched! - page 84. (Read 571844 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
If you knew better, You'd do better
Is there a way for TIPS/TiPS technology to make it to the growing Restaurants market alongside Bitcoin?

right now adoption of bitcoin into the real world is starting to spread and soon will start to explode, I'm especially interested in the market of Restaurants (if you follow Let's Talk Bitcoin Smiley) more and more restaurants are starting to accept bitcoin, but right now all they can do is pay the entire bill to the restaurant directly without 'tipping' the waiters. There is no solution for that right now. So I'm wondering whether it's possible to find a way to integrate TIPS with the wallets that are being used for the payment, so when somebody makes a payment in the restaurant they can add a percentage or a chosen amount in dollars as a tip for the waiter, and when they make the payment the tip goes to the waiter.
a solution I can imagine is that, the software of the restaurant that generates the QR code for each bill, will include the corresponding TiPS address of the waiter alongside the BTC address of the restaurant and the customer will have in his wallet a tipping option that will add that amount of tips and send them to the tips address included in the QR code. What do you think? alternatively, the waiter will have their TIPS address on a separate QR with them all the time and the customer makes a separate payment with the TIPS wallet. either way, if we can find a solution and get TIPS to this market it would be the start of something huge Smiley
what do you think?

for some reason you are making me think of prepaid Tips cards  like a Netspend Prepaid Tips card or Greendot Tips card. Not sure if that's a way to go to maybe with a printed Qr code on the front for people with phones to scan and tip directly. and the swipe on the back to unload tips at the end if the shift from the restaurants POS system. iono just throwing stuff out there
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
I think TIPS has a very bright future if we can galvanize the community.  Their is a small window of time before other coins implement the mixing service, and we have 1st movers advantage.

The new name and coin design look great.  We need to start marketing this coin not only on this forum, but on social media.  Most importantly, we need to write articles and distribute this to crypto websites and even local or national media outlets.  Casual investors or novices that peruse these sites will hopefully be drawn to the innovative features TIPS offers.  Dogecoin gained prominence from features in national news and for their great community.

The future of TIPS will be determined in the 7-10 days imo.  We all have a vested interest in its success, so we need to delegate responsibility and develop the promotion of this coin immediately.

+1, we should also definitely bring the attention of Max Keiser to it Grin
and hey, tip of fedora is already a meme http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tips-fedora we should utilize this to spread the use of TIPS.

and we should try to propagate the connection in peoples minds between tipping the hat / acknowledging somebody's work / and sending tips.

and another thing we could do is try to bring the 'A Tip of The Hatlo Hat' meme back to life http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They%27ll_Do_It_Every_Time#A_tip_of_the_Hatlo_hat , so that news websites could use that photo of Hatlo tipping his hat that was apparently used as a footnote in the comics book, and they can put the name of the author next to it and his tipping address!

and we can create lots of good and fun memes and ad slogans using the funny abbreviations of TIPS like the ones already suggested. 'The Internet Payment System' is the official name, but I suggest we can always use new slogans for fun and for advertising to surprise and get people more excited. I guess we need a separate thread or group of threads for new ideas of slogans and ad campaigns.
Activity: 182
I think TIPS has a very bright future if we can galvanize the community.  Their is a small window of time before other coins implement the mixing service, and we have 1st movers advantage.

The new name and coin design look great.  We need to start marketing this coin not only on this forum, but on social media.  Most importantly, we need to write articles and distribute this to crypto websites and even local or national media outlets.  Casual investors or novices that peruse these sites will hopefully be drawn to the innovative features TIPS offers.  Dogecoin gained prominence from features in national news and for their great community.

The future of TIPS will be determined in the 7-10 days imo.  We all have a vested interest in its success, so we need to delegate responsibility and develop the promotion of this coin immediately.

This is what i keep saying

I have sent Emails to something like 10 crypto websites news to inform them about the first mixing service release and TIPS but it seems no one posted an article...

So we need to be more active everywhere and spread the word !
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What about for the new currency symbol?

Yes, I like as symbol! Every good coin need a symbol I think - like the big ones.

Activity: 434

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What about for the new currency symbol?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth
Is it correct now kadz?

Awesome dude! So we have our logo!

I'm no important guy or any dev, but I think that I can announce:

THAT IS THE NEW LOGO OF TIPS!

Spread it out in the world!

WOAAAA, this logo is just awesome !!
Great work Fayens! It has simplicity and cleanness, it's just great!
I think we can all agree that this is the logo we've been looking for Smiley

All I don't know, but I certainly am. Good work Fayens. I send you some well earned TIPS ;-)

But we should wait for invisibel to say something about it...
Activity: 196
Is it correct now kadz?

Awesome dude! So we have our logo!

I'm no important guy or any dev, but I think that I can announce:

THAT IS THE NEW LOGO OF TIPS!

Spread it out in the world!

WOAAAA, this logo is just awesome !!
Great work Fayens! It has simplicity and cleanness, it's just great!
I think we can all agree that this is the logo we've been looking for Smiley
The homepage is already changed to TIPS - but still fedoraco.in  Smiley
Activity: 560
pm me what you have so i can figure out what to add.  Is this your thread structure?
yeah its all here
http://forum.fedoracoin.net/index.php?topic=17.msg37#msg37
Activity: 459
Thanks to srs2xcvbnm he got a nice skill 3d art!

Mixing art (srs2xcvbnm) & (mine version)

EDIT: Indeed we don't need more info on the coin!

Very cool!!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
pm me what you have so i can figure out what to add.  Is this your thread structure?
Activity: 560
I just gave Fayens reddit mod access so he can work on our site as well.

For sake of completeness...  Does the community have any ideas on what we can do to spruce up the top and side bars of our reddit page?

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/

I've almost finished writing up a way of organising the promotion side with different departments. Is there a way of adding it to reddit. Ive answered question at the bottom for my reasoning for doing it this way.
http://forum.fedoracoin.net/index.php?topic=17.msg37#msg37
Activity: 84
What?
What do you guys think, is it ok?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5239521

You should wait for invisibel to approve at least

Yes please, just wait if invisibel approve at least.
Activity: 182
Activity: 84
What?
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I just gave Fayens reddit mod access so he can work on our site as well.

For sake of completeness...  Does the community have any ideas on what we can do to spruce up the top and side bars of our reddit page?

http://www.reddit.com/r/FedoraCoin/
Pages:
Jump to: