Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 51. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Who wants to buy these tokens, the price falls, act now. I think after a while it will only go up. ICO was successful and there are reasons for that. The project is good and with great prospects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am sure that Titanium will have a bright future!Could you tell me, please, on any exchanges traded Your token?

There are lots of exchanges where you can buy or sell your Titanium BAR for exemple Etherdelta, IDEX, FAT BTC, HIT btc. I prefer to use Etherdelta or Idex because you don't need to create an account or need to fill any KYC. Also Idex is a decentralized exchange so it's impossible for it to get hacked. Etherdelta is slow but it still works, Hitbtc and Fatbtc is centralized and you need to give them your info if you want to withdraw I think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I know this is a couple of days old now, but check out this intersting article on the TBIS medium page, interview with CEO Michael Stollaire:

https://medium.com/tbis/an-interview-with-michael-stollaire-ceo-of-titanium-42ba7d5c73e

So he gets only 4 hours of sleep ? I can't imagine that. I would be unable to walk xD. He also said that there will be many partnerships. The main sale is over, but they are still working hard. Great !

Will be interesting to see the exchanges that it's going to be listed on, I hope we hit some biggens with high volume.

Won't take much for this project to get the attention it deserves
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I am sure that Titanium will have a bright future!Could you tell me, please, on any exchanges traded Your token?

Pretty sure it says on the front page and their website Smiley

You can trade BAR on hitbtc/fatbtc as well as the generic erc20 exchanges like etherdelta and idex to my knowledge, think theirs also some smaller exchanges that have recently added BAR, none of the really big tier 1 exchanges yet, but i'd imagine those will come in the future, for now theirs lots of ways to trade BAR if you missed out on the original sale, and the price is very solid still
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I’ll take 1 solid investment over 100 pump and dump crap coins any day

I generally understand what you mean. I also like solid investments, but I also invested some of my portfolio in "pump and dump crap coins". They are also a lot of fun :-)
BAR is one of my long-term investments, but always to wait is a bit boring, so i bought a few game tokens

At the end of the day if some of these 'pump and dump' coins never end up delivering anything then they will be sold off and they will fail.

I look for real life-usability and I think the Titanium project offers this!

yes, you are right, some of them will fail and all my tokens will be worth nothing. but also some of them can make a move in the other direction. thats the interesting thing for me, i do know what happens:-)

and as i said, BAR is a long-term investment for me, and i can recommend anyone looking for a solid long term project to buy BAR now. in 2 years this will be one of the most important coins on the market

I personally think Titanium will be one of the most successful coins in 2018 with its goals in mind, it will be like a snowball effect once people see the benefits of it.

all 35million tokens sold!!
Activity: 364
Activity: 532
if it says admin next to user name in chat then that's an admin. If aAdmin is in their username it's likely an imposter

People have really nothing to do. It is so sad that they try this. Sometimes scammers from Telegram are sending me messages with. How can i help you today sir ? They are imposters of the admins in Telegram groups.

Seriously, I wonder why people will be so wicked and jobless as to the extent of sitting to think of ways to hack an individual's account instead of actually putting such Time for thinking into good use
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I generally understand what you mean. I also like solid investments, but I also invested some of my portfolio in "pump and dump crap coins". They are also a lot of fun :-)
BAR is one of my long-term investments, but always to wait is a bit boring, so i bought a few game tokens

At the end of the day if some of these 'pump and dump' coins never end up delivering anything then they will be sold off and they will fail.

yes, you are right, some of them will fail and all my tokens will be worth nothing. but also some of them can make a move in the other direction. thats the interesting thing for me, i do know what happens:-)

and as i said, BAR is a long-term investment for me, and i can recommend anyone looking for a solid long term project to buy BAR now. in 2 years this will be one of the most important coins on the market
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I know this is a couple of days old now, but check out this intersting article on the TBIS medium page, interview with CEO Michael Stollaire:

https://medium.com/tbis/an-interview-with-michael-stollaire-ceo-of-titanium-42ba7d5c73e
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Here is anything good possible with this team and supporting companys. I´ll keep an eye on it for sure. Which you good luck.

Blockchain is accessible around the globe without any limitation that's the reason all promising going to the moon. Crypto universe has big charm for new investors a lot of people joining this daily we can the growth is increasing significantly. BAR is the beginning of new era so that I believe it will be huge soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Is tokensale finished?

I think there is still the activity where you can win BARs, there is more information on their twitter channel, I think there is one or two weeks left

The ico is over but theirs still giveaways and stuff happening and the tokens already on some exchanges for near the ICO price so definitly not to late to get into the program and lockin the price personally think it’s well undervalued still the price was depressed I think because of the btc correction last month

Even though the Tokensale is already over, it might be still a good opportunity to buy cheap BARs. The price per token is still below $1, so a good chance for everyone who missed the ICO and doesn't want to rely on his luck in the giveaway.

Yea, prices are stabilizing gradually, is a good time to get as much titanium as possible, well, depending on ones financial capability, once the ball gets rolling, it may be difficult to get hold of BARs at a low price, is like titanium is taking their plans phase by phase, i think their concentration now is to spread Bars in a lot of exchanges, after that, something much more
Activity: 224
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Here is anything good possible with this team and supporting companys. I´ll keep an eye on it for sure. Which you good luck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Is tokensale finished?

I think there is still the activity where you can win BARs, there is more information on their twitter channel, I think there is one or two weeks left

The ico is over but theirs still giveaways and stuff happening and the tokens already on some exchanges for near the ICO price so definitly not to late to get into the program and lockin the price personally think it’s well undervalued still the price was depressed I think because of the btc correction last month

Even though the Tokensale is already over, it might be still a good opportunity to buy cheap BARs. The price per token is still below $1, so a good chance for everyone who missed the ICO and doesn't want to rely on his luck in the giveaway.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Is tokensale finished?

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
if it says admin next to user name in chat then that's an admin. If aAdmin is in their username it's likely an imposter
Activity: 252
Is tokensale finished?

Activity: 532
Is tokensale finished?

Really this question? At this time?

Yeah tokensale is done long time ago... You want some bars? Go get in exchanges fast because now it's at a great buy level

One of those late comers you would say. Right? Visit idex.exchange and some other less know exchange you will get the token from there. Just scan few pages back you will see other choices if exchange you can get BAR from. Good luck
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Is tokensale finished?

Really this question? At this time?

Yeah tokensale is done long time ago... You want some bars? Go get in exchanges fast because now it's at a great buy level
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I participated and supporting this project , I like it and believe
Do you plan and when do you plan serious exchanges?

Do you don't think dev has no serious plan about the future of this project. It has been answered so many times they are trying their best to make it list on big volume exchanges to bring more exposure towards this innovation. Have patience this is really important thing which we need to make some profit.

I agree, an exchange listing brings new attention to a project and often leads to rising prices.

But sometimes I get the feeling, that people only care about exchange listing in the hope of a pump when the token hits the exchange. After this initial pump, the price goes down and people now demand even a better, more serious exchange to list the token for the next pump. But what happens when the tokens are now already on the best exchanges and the price still goes down after the listing-pump?

People should start to realize that it needs time to develop everything and that the price needs time to grow, too. Yes, these pumps are looking nice on the first glance but when the price corrects itself after these pumps, a lot of disappointed people remain.
Pages:
Jump to: