Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 48. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Hopefully this does not make investors panic, I'm curious how about the tokens that I keep in exchanges wallet is it safe?
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Ok, those things are happening
We are not living in a perfect world

But the way they handled it is very good in my opinion.
To "erase" the BAR and substitute it with a new name.

In this way every side is protected, them (the company) and the investors, holders

Now, it's important for the change BAR to TBAR, to be done as soon as possible
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
COO Richard Silver has stolen the 2m BARS

He hasnt appeared at all through the crisis and Michael just mentioned only 1 individual (which are high level) have access to the wallet.

Btw he also mentioned he is only going to the police tomorrow during business hours. Way to go, tell the thief WHEN you are going to report him and that he is free to leave the country. They also mentioned the ETH funds are moved to a monero wallet. Good luck tracing that.

terrible project. TBAR will plummet the moment the forked token is listed
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Idex is looking very professional as like they are handling this issue of malicious attack so they suspended the trade there but on other side Hitbtc is doing fishy job and let people to deposit and trade this token to make this possible to dump this token.
How about fatbtc?

Is my BAR in there safe? I bought the BAR a few days ago and until now there trading BAR is still active (https://www.fatbtc.com/m/market/2). What should I do?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Idex is looking very professional as like they are handling this issue of malicious attack so they suspended the trade there but on other side Hitbtc is doing fishy job and let people to deposit and trade this token to make this possible to dump this token.
Activity: 1
Good afternoon and what do the people who sold the tokens today, I woke up and saw that the price on HITBTC has fallen to 3 cents, tokens I had on TIDEX I naturally panicked and sold all that was in the end, I lost 2 ETH for me, the amount is large enough, that's who I will compensate that now ? I hope the administration of the project will show understanding to such questions and perhaps at least partially compensate for the losses waiting for a response from the TBIS team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
  OK PLEASE READ!!

I was an ICO buyer and paid their asking price ($1 Dollar per token) I had kept the token every since despite the price drop.. HOWEVER, after today's "HACK" people were buying thousands of BAR tokens on HITBTC for just CENTS... I friend of mine bought 100 HUNDRED Thousand and sent them to his wallet ... AS we all know Titanium is forking this coin therefore all token holders will exchange token per token with the price expectation of at least ONE Dollar... SO... HOW IS THIS RIGHT?

We are seeing a gigantic HUSTLE of this Fiasco... I'm in talks with my lawyer to address this situation... Where all these tokens are coming from ? How is this legal?  Please share this message!   THIS IS A REAL SCAM

Don't buy this token at the moment it has been officially declared about the status of today event who is buying on cheap will lose their money better sell them if your friend bought this token today on cheap now chance to make secure the moneny otherwise will get nothing when this fork will happen.

I thought they would probably do something like that, as the token would be in the wrong hands. People buying ridiculously cheap just to instantly sell for a fast profit, leaving the ICO investors high and dry.

This is all an annoyance, more than anything else. I'm just glad I didn't move my BAR after investing in the ICO. It would just cause more issues, potentially.

Stollaire better get things right going forward, this is a major issue that will cause investors worry and frustration. They need to fix it and fast, then set out to impress.
Merit: 255
  OK PLEASE READ!!

I was an ICO buyer and paid their asking price ($1 Dollar per token) I had kept the token every since despite the price drop.. HOWEVER, after today's "HACK" people were buying thousands of BAR tokens on HITBTC for just CENTS... I friend of mine bought 100 HUNDRED Thousand and sent them to his wallet ... AS we all know Titanium is forking this coin therefore all token holders will exchange token per token with the price expectation of at least ONE Dollar... SO... HOW IS THIS RIGHT?

We are seeing a gigantic HUSTLE of this Fiasco... I'm in talks with my lawyer to address this situation... Where all these tokens are coming from ? How is this legal?  Please share this message!   THIS IS A REAL SCAM

Don't buy this token at the moment it has been officially declared about the status of today event who is buying on cheap will lose their money better sell them if your friend bought this token today on cheap now chance to make secure the moneny otherwise will get nothing when this fork will happen.
I bought at FATBTC some day ago and I still keep it there, will I get TBAR and without needing any steps?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
  OK PLEASE READ!!

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Oh boy. I have been tracking this coin for about a month and was considering picking some up. When I saw the drastic fall in value just earlier I knew something bad had happened. Glad I dodged a bullet. Staying away from this now.
Activity: 26
Hi,

I bought Titanium tokens after suppoman video yesterday evening, so, i baught 126 BAR at 0.83$, and then, pouf, it suddenly droped maybe 1 hour after, i knew about the hack right at this moment, so i hope i will get also the new tokens, because i do not know how their team will determinate those who took profit of the hack by selling mass tokens to rebuy hundreds of thouthands from those like me who has just bought in good faith and were victims of the hack...

did you buy at cobinhood?

Hello, no, i bought it on IDEX, why ?

how much are your tokens worth now?

mine are worth 14 usd right now and i have more or less 300 tokens...  just wondering why i  see  a different price compared to the actual one...  300 x 0.50 should be something totally different but not 14 usd...
Activity: 18
Hi,

I bought Titanium tokens after suppoman video yesterday evening, so, i baught 126 BAR at 0.83$, and then, pouf, it suddenly droped maybe 1 hour after, i knew about the hack right at this moment, so i hope i will get also the new tokens, because i do not know how their team will determinate those who took profit of the hack by selling mass tokens to rebuy hundreds of thouthands from those like me who has just bought in good faith and were victims of the hack...

Hello, no, i bought it on IDEX, why ?
Hi,

Activity: 18
Hi,

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I just saw this thread very actively coming up over and over again now. After reading few comments here I opened social media to get the idea what has happened. It is sad to see what is happening in crypto space these days. Those who were long on it were already keeping their tokens in wallets off the exchanges. Need not to panic and waiting can be better way to deal with it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
The trading seems to continue... That's very sad for the people who are still buying BAR. Some of them are going to lose a lot of money if they didn't read the news.
This is huge update on replacing the old tokens by newly ones under TBAR. It is good they explained in advance to minimize the confusion and reason why they went for such decision. It still will hurt some people those bought after these timings unknowingly but this is situation. They should let their tokens on exchanges where they bought in my opinion. I will be watching what is coming next.

yes and it makes sense but 1 thing is unclear for me.

how should they know when ( at what time)  someone bought the tokens on exchanges like cobinhood etc?

legendary
Merit: 1003
This is huge update on replacing the old tokens by newly ones under TBAR. It is good they explained in advance to minimize the confusion and reason why they went for such decision. It still will hurt some people those bought after these timings unknowingly but this is situation. They should let their tokens on exchanges where they bought in my opinion. I will be watching what is coming next.
Activity: 33
The big Michael Stollery or Michael Stollaire or whatever his name is pulled a decent scam. Vouch.
Activity: 1
 Huh So I have a quick question.

I've been watching BAR for the past month, and finally bought some about a week ago around $1. Earlier today (yesterday since i'm in EST) I saw that the price was hovering around .80.. I ended up buying more BAR at ~.75 around 1:30 EST, not knowing that there was a hack going on (I just thought the price was fluctuating, like cryptos do!). 1:30 EST is 4:30 PST... so does that mean that I will end up losing money with the 1:5 BAR/TBAR fork?? I find it hard to believe that this makes sense to anyone, as there has to be other people in my situation (buying bar during the 4-7 PST not knowing there was a hack happening).

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY EXPLANATIONS!!!
Pages:
Jump to: