Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 49. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
There is talk that the COO Richard Silver stole the BARs and that Michael might be in on it as well. He said he would only report it to LA police the next day during business hours

doesnt that sound suspicious? why annouce to the world WHEN you will report the crime and only report a theft of a few million dollars the next day?
Activity: 26
i have 300 bar token and my cobinhood tells me they are worth 15 usd?

but if i check under coinmarketcap i see a lot higher price so... anyone can explain?

Activity: 26
bought mine yesterday at cobinhood 1 pm .

just wondering what will happen now?

is there any update?

how do they wanna check when someone bought Huh

and people were shooting me down for calling this project a scam. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Official Update:
•In response to community concerns,
TBIS will offer any BAR purchased between 4pm (PST) and 7pm (PST) on February 21st TBAR at a ratio of. 1 TBAR : 5 BAR.

•BAR purchased after 7pm (PST) on February 21st will not be offered TBAR.

•All BAR purchased or acquired before 4pm (PST) on February 21st will be offered TBAR at a ration of 1 TBAR : 1 B

is this a joke? question is, how are they going to do it? Angry
Activity: 126
Hey guys I just got this update on their telegram channel
QUICK SUMMARY: Due to a malicious action resulting in illegal theft of 16mil ICO tokens, BAR Token is being replaced with a forked token, TBAR. TBAR will replace all circulating BAR tokens. ***You will see TBAR show up in your Ethereum wallet. Please do not be alarmed, your tokens are safe and you were not compromised. Titanium’s MVP will still be released by target date of March 1st, 2018. ***

Just checked it. My BARs are still there. Or they mean "now you can call them TBARs"? Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hey guys I just got this update on their telegram channel
QUICK SUMMARY: Due to a malicious action resulting in illegal theft of 16mil ICO tokens, BAR Token is being replaced with a forked token, TBAR. TBAR will replace all circulating BAR tokens. ***You will see TBAR show up in your Ethereum wallet. Please do not be alarmed, your tokens are safe and you were not compromised. Titanium’s MVP will still be released by target date of March 1st, 2018. ***
Activity: 126
The question is what should holders do now? Wait for TBARs or sell BARs immediately? How the hell can this fork happen anyway? They should do the snapshot right BEFORE tokens were stolen otherwise it doesnt make sense, is it? But if they did it before... they actually knew that was coming?
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Inside job!! Scammers again and again..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
  OK PLEASE READ!!

I was an ICO buyer and paid their asking price ($1 Dollar per token) I had kept the token every since despite the price drop.. HOWEVER, after today's "HACK" people were buying thousands of BAR tokens on HITBTC for just CENTS... I friend of mine bought 100 HUNDRED Thousand and sent them to his wallet ... AS we all know Titanium is forking this coin therefore all token holders will exchange token per token with the price expectation of at least ONE Dollar... SO... HOW IS THIS RIGHT?

We are seeing a gigantic HUSTLE of this Fiasco... I'm in talks with my lawyer to address this situation... Where all these tokens are coming from ? How is this legal?  Please share this message!   THIS IS A REAL SCAM

Your friend might have bought stolen tokens, so he wont get the new token.
Activity: 1
  OK PLEASE READ!!

I was an ICO buyer and paid their asking price ($1 Dollar per token) I had kept the token every since despite the price drop.. HOWEVER, after today's "HACK" people were buying thousands of BAR tokens on HITBTC for just CENTS... I friend of mine bought 100 HUNDRED Thousand and sent them to his wallet ... AS we all know Titanium is forking this coin therefore all token holders will exchange token per token with the price expectation of at least ONE Dollar... SO... HOW IS THIS RIGHT?

We are seeing a gigantic HUSTLE of this Fiasco... I'm in talks with my lawyer to address this situation... Where all these tokens are coming from ? How is this legal?  Please share this message!   THIS IS A REAL SCAM

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
What a joke.  There is so much wrong with this.

First off, why were they minting 16 million extra tokens?

Then, getting your tokens stolen is an extremely amateurish thing.
It means their keys were stolen, so what, they were leaving their tokens on mew or something?
Not properly stored and locked away?

Now, this insane solution to fork bar, ask exchanges to stop trading bar, then give out tbar?
When is the snapshot?
Unless it was done right after the tokens were "stolen" it is a logistical nightmare.
And you can not stop trading of crypto, the whole point of it is that it's decentralized.
The only thing you can do is politely ask exchanges to stop trading bar.
Well, guess what? They are not.

Now I have around 11bar that will never recover in price, that I have to keep until tbar comes.
And the tbar will never rise to ico price, even with the mvp.

I typically sell off coins right when they get listed, hell if I would have sold them off when it was even 1.20 I would have made a profit.
But now, ugh, hard lesson learned.
Activity: 3
Told you guys  it was  a shit coin and happy I made a small profit on this a couple weeks ago.  As soon as I saw that crappy  commercial saying they had a
  better  product then AWS then going on shitty youtube  channels talking about how he thinks Amazon is going to buy them out .  Roll Eyes
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
Dear Titans,
    Today, in a malicious act, approximately 16mil BAR ICO Tokens were taken from Titanium company wallets. These wallets had been storing 4mil reserve BAR and 12mil team allocation BAR Tokens, recently minted by TBIS engineers. TBIS Inc. CEO, Michael Stollaire, has locked down all company accounts and notified authorities with case sensitive information regarding the perpetrators of this illegal theft. 

For ICO investors and BAR token holders this malicious act means that a large part of the signature token for Titanium’s  ecosystem (BAR) is now in the hands one or more criminals who may at any time choose to devalue the token by selling all of it. While it is the hope of the entire Titanium team that the perpetrators of this act will be brought to justice, we find it necessary to take unprecedented steps to provide a transparent solution immediately:

1)TBIS will fork their ICO token (BAR) and create a second token (TBAR) to be used in Titanium’s ecosystem for goods and services in place of BAR token.
     2)TBAR will be issued to all BAR holders (both ICO participants and those who have acquired bar via exchange purchases or other means, excluding today’s malicious act).         
         -ICO contributors who have not moved BAR to an exchange or a different wallet since initial purchase will receive TBAR alongside BAR in their wallets.
         -For those who have purchased via exchange or moved BAR to a different wallet, a simple form will be provided for verification before TBAR is released alongside the BAR already in their wallets.
     3)Titanium has already asked that both official and unofficially announced exchanges cease allowing BAR token to trade and will ask that TBAR begin trading in place of BAR after distribution.
     4) MVP production and release by March 1st, 2018, will not be affected.

the reddit thread is now deleted lol
i saw this on reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TBIS/comments/7z89n9/urgent_dev_teams_are_selling_bar_from_the_dev/

Robert, [22.02.18 03:19] This address owns 27% of all BAR. Just sold 1 million today

Robert, [22.02.18 03:19] https://ethplorer.io/address/0xc4efc624c7fa6d2d5f85635755e951b736fda912

screenshots here

https://imgur.com/B74UfG5

https://imgur.com/pgSG11X

This is a dev wallet and 12million new coins were just minted and 2 million just sold. explanation? if thiAs is not a huge red flag for a scam i dont know what is.

no wonder the price has crashed to .65.... the devs are selling their own BAR. which is supposed to be locked away i might add

edit : seems the COO doesnt even know that 2 million BARs were being moved until telegram told him. so much for a COO and titanium is supposed to provide the infrastructure LOL.

other scam threads about BAR, or just google titanium bar scam

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7v3pz2/titanium_blockchain_bar_scam_or_in_over_their/
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Mac:
How to identify fudders:

1) they visit a telegram group of icos of interest and tell people all the negetive stories they can manufacture about the project to instill fear.

2) They stay in the telegram group. You would expect someone who called a project a scam to leave the telegram group but hell no
 They won't leave.

3) If you ask them to leave the group since it is a scam, they will tell you they love you so much and wish to stay behind to advice you not to lose your money😂😂😂😂. Remember you have already invested in the ico so what advise is this?

4) The mission is to elicit cognitive dissonance in you. This is a condition where you regret buying a good or service after you have made payments. The aim is to see if they can make you to sell off your crypto as soon as you can. Possibly at a discount or a loss so that they can buy it up.

5) Be warned! FUDDERS ARE LOSSERS WHO WANT YOU TO LOSE LIKE THEM.
Thanks for your advice, it reminds all of us, but I will hold BAR for as long as I can because this is what I've learned before.
Activity: 56
Mac:
How to identify fudders:

1) they visit a telegram group of icos of interest and tell people all the negetive stories they can manufacture about the project to instill fear.

2) They stay in the telegram group. You would expect someone who called a project a scam to leave the telegram group but hell no
 They won't leave.

3) If you ask them to leave the group since it is a scam, they will tell you they love you so much and wish to stay behind to advice you not to lose your money😂😂😂😂. Remember you have already invested in the ico so what advise is this?

4) The mission is to elicit cognitive dissonance in you. This is a condition where you regret buying a good or service after you have made payments. The aim is to see if they can make you to sell off your crypto as soon as you can. Possibly at a discount or a loss so that they can buy it up.

5) Be warned! FUDDERS ARE LOSSERS WHO WANT YOU TO LOSE LIKE THEM.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
CEO of Titanium is active giving updates important or not but somehow he is keeping in touch with community. That is the point which someone has explained in one of the previous posts that based on delays you can not call any project what you want. Let them time to deliver and wait or move to other project you think is more better. Whoever is talking here expresses own feelings and no one encourages other to invest. It is free market for anyone.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Have you looked at the accomplishments of the CEO and team? They are stellar!

The amount of work completed so far on this ICO is astounding. 

The company is following its roadmap (are delays possible in the real world - yes).

Actions show that Titanium is not a scam. Anyone saying this will be proven wrong with time as Titanium will continue to develop.

The quality of the cloud services makes it  an easy buy and hold!

I agree here. People are asking too much here. Team is doing everything they can. Let them do the their work. I m very sure that Titanium will be Big Success in come future. As i m seeing 97% people are holding here so Future is really Very Bright here.
Pages:
Jump to: