Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀 - page 98. (Read 81012 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
michaelstollaire: "Doing the voiceover for an upcoming TV spot about Titanium for LA cable TV and to air on American Airlines monitors starting February 1, 2018!"

account instagram Michael Stollaire, great news

Yea.. great news.. titanium is sure the definition of How ICO should be structured.. It was thoroughly thought out all through... the products fit the project... a whole lot of good things about this vision
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
michaelstollaire: "Doing the voiceover for an upcoming TV spot about Titanium for LA cable TV and to air on American Airlines monitors starting February 1, 2018!"

account instagram Michael Stollaire, great news
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hello Friends

could anyone tell here what is the concept of Ingot token here in titanium. I read few posts on telegram but could not understand it.

Ingots are in the far future plans for Titanium.
Eventually, their plans is to move their services onto their own dedicated blockchain rather than the ethereum network which they are using now.

When they do so, they will mint a new token, Ingot, that will be used to operate their platform and services.
When that happens, BAR owners will be able to trade in their BAR for Ingots.
Michael Stollaire threw around 1 bar for 1000 ingots trade in but that could of course change.

They anticipate development on their own blockchain to happen Q4 of this year, after they release their main service IaaS in Q2 and finish preliminary testing.

The ambitions of Titatnium are HUGE.
This is just one example of that.
It was hard for me to believe that they could achieve any of it at first, but as I got to know the company and team better, it seems completely possible for them to pull off everything they are setting out to do.
We are talking internet 2.0 type stuff.

This is really going to be huge, i never saw this coming, that's like having there own cyberspace Smiley, a marketplace, an internet service provider and now this, titanium will surely shake the crypto world and i keep pondering what a titanium bar will worth in the future

That's the thing! When will the possibilities end for Titanium! I can't imagine how much a BAR will be worth in for example 1 year??

If the project keeps delivering, I don't see why it couldn't hit $20-$30 a token.. I'm so happy that it's already over $2 so soon after listing on coinmarketcap. I will be monitoring this one closely for sure!
Activity: 672
Hello Friends

could anyone tell here what is the concept of Ingot token here in titanium. I read few posts on telegram but could not understand it.

Eventually, their plans is to move their services onto their own dedicated blockchain rather than the ethereum network which they are using now.

When they do so, they will mint a new token, Ingot, that will be used to operate their platform and services.
Michael Stollaire threw around 1 bar for 1000 ingots trade in but that could of course change.

They anticipate development on their own blockchain to happen Q4 of this year, after they release their main service IaaS in Q2 and finish preliminary testing.

It was hard for me to believe that they could achieve any of it at first, but as I got to know the company and team better, it seems completely possible for them to pull off everything they are setting out to do.

This is really going to be huge, i never saw this coming, that's like having there own cyberspace Smiley, a marketplace, an internet service provider and now this, titanium will surely shake the crypto world and i keep pondering what a titanium bar will worth in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!

You are right, and I am sure the team know this very well. Even though, I am not 100% sure, I think they already are negotiating with other, bigger exchanges and we will probably see BAR soon on other exchanges.
Just be patient and wait for new information from the project. I also invest in this project and will definitely keep BAR for a long period of at least 6 months because the potential of the BAR is huge and may soon reach $ 20 this year if listed above all big exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!

I agree with you more exchanges are very important. They should try to add the Bars to top 10 exchanges. I know that it is hard to put it on all the best exchanges, but at least i know that they are trying their best. We will see in time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I have to take a look at what it's like to partner with HTMLCoin. I must confess, this coin went past me so far. But the partnership seems to make both teams very happy, I'm sure it has a good value for both. So I'll read in now

I don't think the literarily wrote out their team 200 (collective) years of just for writing sake. They are obviously showing to the public what it means to have good heads around in his team. They are breaking barriers of any kind

HTML Coin has a lot of potential it's a great project for the Titanium team to partner with, the benefit to both is probably that each project compliments each other and they appeal to both sets of investors.

I think the titanium team is a very strategic team..

first they roll out a good product, partnered with electroneum, html coin and now planning to get listed on several exchanges... bravo!

The partnership with electroneum was one of my favorite things about titanium the fact they chose a coin with a lot of potential to partner with for the ICO was really a good move as it grows the ecosystem, we need to see more ICO teams accepting cryptocoins atleast the ones that have shown to be solid performers and with good tech. So the fact that they did shows that they trust the industry not just btc and fiat

The whole echo system is thriving and if coins did not collaborate together I doubt the echo system will stand still. especially with alot of fud going on against crypto as a whole. Now what titanium is doing is really something for the community as a whole making crypto valuable in the cryptoworld in various dapps. as you said we hope to see more collaborations from others on this.

Exactly we really need more cooperation in the industry between the coins to actually show and grow trust between each other, the fact that titanium accepted coins like ETN shows that they believe in the value of crypto. It's basically the evolution of ICO's accepting btc instead of fiat, if we only ever accepted fiat what would that say for the industry that we don't see the value in it. But titanium taking ETN shows that they see value in crypto's beyond just BTC/ETH something not many groups acknoledge.

Too many groups treat crypto as if BTC/ETH and their own coin are the only ones of value, its good to see titaniums team is different.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

You are right, and I am sure the team know this very well. Even though, I am not 100% sure, I think they already are negotiating with other, bigger exchanges and we will probably see BAR soon on other exchanges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I have to take a look at what it's like to partner with HTMLCoin. I must confess, this coin went past me so far. But the partnership seems to make both teams very happy, I'm sure it has a good value for both. So I'll read in now

I don't think the literarily wrote out their team 200 (collective) years of just for writing sake. They are obviously showing to the public what it means to have good heads around in his team. They are breaking barriers of any kind

HTML Coin has a lot of potential it's a great project for the Titanium team to partner with, the benefit to both is probably that each project compliments each other and they appeal to both sets of investors.

first they roll out a good product, partnered with electroneum, html coin and now planning to get listed on several exchanges... bravo!

The partnership with electroneum was one of my favorite things about titanium the fact they chose a coin with a lot of potential to partner with for the ICO was really a good move as it grows the ecosystem, we need to see more ICO teams accepting cryptocoins atleast the ones that have shown to be solid performers and with good tech. So the fact that they did shows that they trust the industry not just btc and fiat

The whole echo system is thriving and if coins did not collaborate together I doubt the echo system will stand still. especially with alot of fud going on against crypto as a whole. Now what titanium is doing is really something for the community as a whole making crypto valuable in the cryptoworld in various dapps. as you said we hope to see more collaborations from others on this.
Activity: 910
www.cd3d.app
Titanium Blockchain is a new distributed ledger based platform that is aiming to create the decentralized version of services such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, and Microsoft Azure.

I'm sorry, but have you just copied this sentence from one of sites with ICO's reviews? Or maybe you have written this review of Titanium ICO?
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 532

Activity: 168
Titanium Blockchain is a new distributed ledger based platform that is aiming to create the decentralized version of services such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, and Microsoft Azure.
.In future cloud environment is the best solution for IT field.this is real i think

Cloud business is growing faster, many new and existing companies are moving to cloud. Best thing is Titanium team is developing Cloud solution which will reduce cost for its customer by 50%.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hello Friends

Such huge vision some of which is already being implemented... upcoming should come here and borrow some few leaves from the titanium team it's really an inspiration..

the dedication of the CEO is one that's very attractive i must say.... very hardworking and only set his mind on the big big picture.. i must commend
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

How do they keep up at such pace, some other ICOs can really learn a thing or two from Titanium. Every day there is a new announcement on something new going on

Thats due to the professional attitude of the team and well experienced management which is visible in their approach and also in the project. We have already seen the project Verge and its success. Titanium is in that path as far as I see. Lets see what other news are coming in the next days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hello Friends

Wow what a great explanation, thank you for the update and it's good to hear the goal in mind for the Titanium team.

Would be huge if they could release their own token with there own blockchain.

Q4 of this year isn't too unrealistic either, exciting times ahead

HTMLCoin and Elctronium have any partnership with Titanium? And all this three coins listing on same exchange or trading platform? I guess Titanium Team have to think about it..
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The ICO is over, the CEO is posting videos with new informations, they rent a whole building, everything goes its way.
But there is still one thing, that i miss: translated whitepaper.
I am certainly not the only one who would like to have a whitepaper in his own language. are there plans for any translations?
Pages:
Jump to: