Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 34. (Read 114705 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
What happens with http://tix.coinmine.pl/ ?
It had 200+ Mh/s, now has 3?

Just a couple minutes ago I was mining at 7500 kh/s, then now half the speed and rejected shares saying "Share is above target". Is it an issue with the pool network, stratum, gpu miner and/or the code?
Same to me, but network seems to found blocks with local miner, so I don't think problem is on network, but the pool.
Any one know more?
Looks like everyone is solomining now Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Pools seem to be jacked up. The smalltimeminer pool is having the same issue. Switching to solo now to test the network. It's still finding blocks and all the pools are still synced up, so I'm not sure what the issue is right now. It will most likely correct itself, but if it's not looking better in the morning we will fix it.

Will report back with solo info as soon as I find a block to make sure the network is still working properly

i will put in a special request to cryptsy for 25,000,000 tix. with that many tix i can guarantee it be added.

8zMN6KGRZoa6uAVcnjaLzYY4PjK4Qb62ua

LOL, do you think 25,000,000 is much? Cheesy

oh hell, make it an even billion.

Thank you for the offer, but we aren't looking for any special treatment. If it is deemed viable for a listing, it will be listed

25,000,000?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

Just a couple minutes ago I was mining at 7500 kh/s, then now half the speed and rejected shares saying "Share is above target". Is it an issue with the pool network, stratum, gpu miner and/or the code?
Same to me, but network seems to found blocks with local miner, so I don't think problem is on network, but the pool.
Any one know more?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Pools seem to be jacked up. The smalltimeminer pool is having the same issue. Switching to solo now to test the network. It's still finding blocks and all the pools are still synced up, so I'm not sure what the issue is right now. It will most likely correct itself, but if it's not looking better in the morning we will fix it.

Will report back with solo info as soon as I find a block to make sure the network is still working properly

i will put in a special request to cryptsy for 25,000,000 tix. with that many tix i can guarantee it be added.

Thank you for the offer, but we aren't looking for any special treatment. If it is deemed viable for a listing, it will be listed

I also switched to solo mining too. I know scrypt-jane suppose to lose gpu efficiency eventually, but didn't expect it to drop quickly (approx. 26%~30%) so early.

Yea, I just noticed that, too. We've had over 400 mHash on the network most of the day when I checked, though, so a shitload of people have hopped onto this one right away. Should be about 28% drop in GPU efficiency every time nFactor adjusts
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I also switched to solo mining too. I know scrypt-jane suppose to lose gpu efficiency eventually, but didn't expect it to drop quickly (approx. 26%~30%) so early.

Activity: 21

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

i will put in a special request to cryptsy for 25,000,000make that 1 billion tix. with that many tix i can guarantee it be added.

Activity: 23
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
8muCLUxKHt5769V2WWciAuKdHbj6BqwDLo

thanks, sent a ticket to cryptsy
Activity: 21
Does someone has some answer from Cryptsy?
Would love to see TIX on Cryptsy!
Sent in a Support Ticket

8mdLN2DAxJgmNP9u3mWoGF4aBWahHNVk6w

Thanks, I would too. Enjoy your 100k  Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Would love to see TIX on Cryptsy!
Sent in a Support Ticket

8mdLN2DAxJgmNP9u3mWoGF4aBWahHNVk6w
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
100k to anyone that opens a support ticket on Cryptsy and says they want TIX added. The mods said that tickets are how they gauge interest

Obviously, I can't verify your tickets, so we will go on the honor system. Don't screw me, please. Post an address when you're done
8hvBb6m5uoLuYVWzsvc54babLyNf8S6f7S

Sent. Thanks for your help

I sent in a ticket too, 8nXd3rAMFcJdHKBGwx3FYLEg2K5nFm4hnp

Sent. Thanks man

Received, thank you Smiley
100k to anyone that opens a support ticket on Cryptsy and says they want TIX added. The mods said that tickets are how they gauge interest

Obviously, I can't verify your tickets, so we will go on the honor system. Don't screw me, please. Post an address when you're done

Sent. Thanks man
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Pages:
Jump to: