Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 39. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Payout threshold is now 100k
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Ok, so far I will do 25 million to ahmed and bigal and 50 million to feleep if his stays up for 24 hours - That is all 100 million and you two have to split it since you both went down in your 24 hours. Fair?
no worries, i admit that the frontend has problems. upon login it will time out, a fresh will log you in, now that i have this crap stratum sorted im going to work on the frontend. There will be times here and there where the site will be inaccessible this should be nothing t worry about its just me making the fixes for everything. If its down there is the IRC bot in freenode which will be accessible for all stats

Thank you for the pool sir. Is it possible for you to increase the auto payout threshold please? 1000 coins is very low for this coin and most people will hit it with their first block.
sure, btw OP i will leave the pool on 0 fee PROP for 1 hour and then PPS after that 0 fee too. After 48 hours ill claim the bounty
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
second pool came (currently 0% fee and vardiff + stratum):

http://tix.coinmine.pl
Stratum port: 6111

Happy mining.

feeleep
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
no worries, i admit that the frontend has problems. upon login it will time out, a fresh will log you in, now that i have this crap stratum sorted im going to work on the frontend. There will be times here and there where the site will be inaccessible this should be nothing t worry about its just me making the fixes for everything. If its down there is the IRC bot in freenode which will be accessible for all stats

Thank you for the pool sir. Is it possible for you to increase the auto payout threshold please? 1000 coins is very low for this coin and most people will hit it with their first block.
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
right, found the first block on my pool.  My advice for anyone serting up a pool in the future. be sure to switch all getwork calls for submitting blocks to getworkex and the diff comparison from 10k to 100
Thanks! Switching my miners back to your pool.
2 generated blocks and all users paid out
right, found the first block on my pool.  My advice for anyone serting up a pool in the future. be sure to switch all getwork calls for submitting blocks to getworkex and the diff comparison from 10k to 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I get blocks well Smiley
But funny think is, I have few identical rigs and some one have hashrate over 5000 and some one are under 1000..
With other coins there are no so big difference.

Solved
Found, I has other miner process running behind.
I feel so....stpd
Great coin Smiley
I don't blame everyone else I admit fault to my frontend problems. But I can back up my claims that the coin uses non standard rpc calls

I shouldn't even offer this much to you after your behavior, but...

I'll still give you 25 million if you are up for 48 hours nonstop and have 0% fees for a week. Let me know when to start the timer for the 48 hours. Last chance
Thanks, that is much more appropriate. The aim is a month ot 0 fee ops tbqh. Start t timer wen I announce it. As a side note, dev I know who ubare, you follow me on twitter just to prove it. Secondly I have no problem with you per say. My problem is staying up late for days to get ready for the pool and its released days late. Secondly rather than getwork the daemon uses getworkex which caused me hours of frustration and as pointed out before miners who are frustrated. You need to code the coin using thebltc as a base and not using another clone coin

You may know who is posting and who gave pr9me the link, but what you don't know is who really is behind TIX. Like I've said, this code was actually in 5 hands before we finally got it all finished and working
I don't blame everyone else I admit fault to my frontend problems. But I can back up my claims that the coin uses non standard rpc calls

I'll still give you 25 million if you are up for 48 hours nonstop and have 0% fees for a week. Let me know when to start the timer for the 48 hours. Last chance
Thanks, that is much more appropriate. The aim is a month ot 0 fee ops tbqh. Start t timer wen I announce it. As a side note, dev I know who ubare, you follow me on twitter just to prove it. Secondly I have no problem with you per say. My problem is staying up late for days to get ready for the pool and its released days late. Secondly rather than getwork the daemon uses getworkex which caused me hours of frustration and as pointed out before miners who are frustrated. You need to code the coin using thebltc as a base and not using another clone coin
Is any exchange service coming for this coin?

We are on two gambling sites already and have only been live for barely over a day. Working on it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Is any exchange service coming for this coin?
Activity: 69
.009 per mil. pm me.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Good and aside from the OPs arrogance my pool will be online soon after be got a few testers to try the getworkex fix. the pool will be 0 fee PPS and I'll be sure to open a scam accusation against the OP if the bounty isn't recieved
Go away with your fcking "pool". I wasted my time and hpower fcking idiot.
You're post isn't worth a reply, you can blame the dev for the problems. I don't want U to mine on the pool, anyone that knows me knows I give anyone I like 0 fee and provide the best support around. With pps as I wanted if we found a block or not U would have been paid, but the dev said 0 fees so I couldn't so blame him

I see that the main thing with you is that you have to always blame someone else no matter what and why Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: