Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 40. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I can back up my claims if needed? You want to start this?

When you go do your scam accusation, at least link this thread so everyone can read that you weren't up for the full 24 hours so that DQ'ed you from the get-go. Not to mention, you're being a jackass for no reason. The other pool worked just fine from the start, there's nothing wrong with the coin because you can't get it to work. Calm down, nobody is trying to scam you. I'm asking you nicely not to bother wasting your time after you were a dick to all of us

You are mad about 0% fees? I am paying 50 million to the pool op you don't need fees. I'm getting the pools for 0% for the miners, not for myself

The other pool will be back up soon
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Good and aside from the OPs arrogance my pool will be online soon after be got a few testers to try the getworkex fix. the pool will be 0 fee PPS and I'll be sure to open a scam accusation against the OP if the bounty isn't recieved
Go away with your fcking "pool". I wasted my time and hpower fcking idiot.
You're post isn't worth a reply, you can blame the dev for the problems. I don't want U to mine on the pool, anyone that knows me knows I give anyone I like 0 fee and provide the best support around. With pps as I wanted if we found a block or not U would have been paid, but the dev said 0 fees so I couldn't so blame him
I can back up my claims if needed? You want to start this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Good and aside from the OPs arrogance my pool will be online soon after be got a few testers to try the getworkex fix. the pool will be 0 fee PPS and I'll be sure to open a scam accusation against the OP if the bounty isn't recieved
if I was him, I would not pay you for the pool.
  1) pool is not working + people have wasted their time trying to use it
  2) you talk too much

I've told you not to bother. If you are going to talk shit about the coin because you can't get it working while setting up a pool, we don't want you involved. Not to mention others don't think your pools are very good, either. I'm telling you now you've disqualified yourself from the bounty for actin a fool. 24 hours nonstop up time and 0% fees, anyway. It already went down, just keep it down
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Go away with your fcking "pool". I wasted my time and hpower fcking idiot.
I just got a PM that the first (working) pool is being reset by the provider and should be back up shortly
Activity: 380
Will also do 1 million TIX for .01 BTC or other coins, LTC, CGB, XPM, just PM me
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I get blocks well Smiley
But funny think is, I have few identical rigs and some one have hashrate over 5000 and some one are under 1000..
With other coins there are no so big difference.
Activity: 560
thx
Tongue

I must be missing something. solo mining seems to be working, but no shares appear in my wallet.
I get this:

[2013-09-21 11:16:34] Network diff set to 2.25K
[2013-09-21 11:16:34] New block detected on network

but no shares have appeared, unless I am missing something?

This coin still need working pool i think.
But good to see the solo mining works well.

When you are solo mining there are no "shares" of a block. Only full blocks being found.
im not aware of any problems with my other pool's apart from the login redirection which i have a fix ready for implementation. And regarding your comment about my motto. Flound is the multipool OP which is a coin raper.
Secondly i've run a number of sha pools and scrypt. ORB, GME and SRC working well with consistent hashrate's so i know what im doing. This one however like OSC and TEK refuses to accept blocks

This is not SHA 256.  Huh
i was talking in general i know its not sha256
I must be missing something. solo mining seems to be working, but no shares appear in my wallet.
I get this:

When you are solo mining there are no "shares" of a block. Only full blocks being found.
Activity: 560
I get this:

no there isnt. and im going to recommend not using my pool too atm. the dev was such a fail that he couldnt release normal working code. It just refuses to accept ANY shares wether its good or not

Don't blame the code because you can't get a pool working on your mickey mouse looking website. We had one working just fine earlier until it went down.

You know, for being associated with the site we launched on, you've talked a whole lot of shit about us for no reason. Don't bother getting your pool back up, we will wait for the other one to come back. Why would I pay 50 million to someone who is just talking shit nonstop? And yes, I've seen you in the irc of the site we launched this on talking shit about both us and the coin. Feel free to stay away, you seem to have a great rep so far as a pool op, why don't you keep it away from TIX please. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
im not aware of any problems with my other pool's apart from the login redirection which i have a fix ready for implementation. And regarding your comment about my motto. Flound is the multipool OP which is a coin raper.
Secondly i've run a number of sha pools and scrypt. ORB, GME and SRC working well with consistent hashrate's so i know what im doing. This one however like OSC and TEK refuses to accept blocks

This is not SHA 256.  Huh
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I do not support TIX Tickets.
no there isnt. and im going to recommend not using my pool too atm. the dev was such a fail that he couldnt release normal working code. It just refuses to accept ANY shares wether its good or not
The smalltimeminer pool worked perfectly until the servers went down. And I've had problems with your pools in the past too.
Pages:
Jump to: