Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market - page 41. (Read 114705 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
...says the CEO of Coin Rapers?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
no there isnt. and im going to recommend not using my pool too atm. the dev was such a fail that he couldnt release normal working code. It just refuses to accept ANY shares wether its good or not
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Selling TIX
1mil TIX for .01 BTC
PM me
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
So, are there any correctly working pools?
Activity: 72
Does anyone have a ybcminer binary compiled with gpu support for 64bit linux? I can compile the miner no problem but haven't got the proper libraries installed for OpenCL support.

Ybc GPU miner source.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annybc-ybcminer-gpu-miner-for-ybcoin-249360
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2912911
its the ajax redirection playing up,ive been working on a fix so bear with me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
crypto-expert.com/TIX

PPS Pool
2 percent fee
Stratum Only
Almost 24/7 support
and one of the most reliable Cheesy

Enjoy, ill come back in 15 mins to post my tix address just doing some tweaks to the site
The pool is not working at all. I mined all night and my account hasn't been credited anything. It doesn't show blocks either. My miners work well and are finding blocks, but there's something wrong with other functioning of the pool.
I can't even log in properly. The login times out every time. Why would you even put up a pool that doesn't work at all?

Not the first time...
after enough debugging to give me a headache 5 mins after waking up i can confirm the problem. The problem is the piece of shit lotterytix daemon, it provides a http 500 error when submitting blocks which is why no shares have been accepted and blocks havent been found
sorry ive been asleep let me take a loo
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
crypto-expert.com/TIX

PPS Pool
2 percent fee
Stratum Only
Almost 24/7 support

Enjoy, ill come back in 15 mins to post my tix address just doing some tweaks to the site
The pool is not working at all. I mined all night and my account hasn't been credited anything. It doesn't show blocks either. My miners work well and are finding blocks, but there's something wrong with other functioning of the pool.
I can't even log in properly. The login times out every time. Why would you even put up a pool that doesn't work at all?
Activity: 60
selling at rate 10M TIX for 2LTC, pm me
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
crypto-expert.com/TIX

PPS Pool
2 percent fee
Stratum Only
Almost 24/7 support

Activity: 70
Cool. New coin for the biggest insta mine record. Good luck getting that on cryptsy
i guarantee 1000000000000000 % it will be listed on cryptsy VERY soon and it will be because of "user demand"
that is the go to excuse to add ANY coin no matter how sketchy it is to cryptsy lol

there is clears ties to existing coin devs and mod's at cryptsy and this was planned out well.. VERY well.
still trying to guess which one of the guys i see every day is behind this and which ones did what lol

i have multiple issues with this coin but the one that bugs me the most is no source code = i will have no part of this ever.

@Lottery Tickets
Who are you ?

Source code has been in the OP since launch, as well on as on cryptonerd.co
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
the pool -->http://crypto-expert.com/TIX  is not work fine?
it does not work properly, I statistics showed that 800,000 coins in the day when I solo for 10 minutes at 4 blocks caught scrip 2000000
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Cool. New coin for the biggest insta mine record. Good luck getting that on cryptsy
i guarantee 1000000000000000 % it will be listed on cryptsy VERY soon and it will be because of "user demand"
that is the go to excuse to add ANY coin no matter how sketchy it is to cryptsy lol

there is clears ties to existing coin devs and mod's at cryptsy and this was planned out well.. VERY well.
still trying to guess which one of the guys i see every day is behind this and which ones did what lol

i have multiple issues with this coin but the one that bugs me the most is no source code = i will have no part of this ever.

@Lottery Tickets
Who are you ?
Looks like the 800k max blocks will only last another 4 or so hours. Don't miss them!
the pool -->http://crypto-expert.com/TIX  is not work fine?

Looks weird. Not sure if it's working or not?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Pool is down. We need another pool, too.

Of course the server goes down after I step out for the evening. I'm working on it.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: