Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 74. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all, I'm part of the Gladius team. We have just been featured in Inc magazine:
https://www.inc.com/joseph-steinberg/could-blockchain-technology-end-ddos-attacks.html

Excited to see the support and love we're getting from Reddit and Steemit. Thanks guys!
Activity: 6
Today I read about Jeremy Epstein getting fired from IOTA for being involved in too many other projects besides IOTA and here he is.  Cheesy

The project itself looks interesting.

Thanks! Jeremy has been a great help so far, and we're excited to see what the future holds.  Smiley
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Today I read about Jeremy Epstein getting fired from IOTA for being involved in too many other projects besides IOTA and here he is.  Cheesy

The project itself looks interesting.
Activity: 6
So, do you plan to increase the website security or just lend your bandwith to absorb DDoS attack? After the token sale ended, what we can do with Gladius token? I hope not just for trading.
Dependent on funding, we will be adding features like Web Application Firewalls, custom page rules, Rate Limiting, and Auto-SSL which would provide more security than a website on its own. In addition to sites getting better security, they will also have improved load times as well. The best of both worlds!

The Gladius token will be the core of the ecosystem. Websites will use it to pay for CDN and DDoS protection services. And nodes will earn these tokens and be able to sell them back. So it's anything but a token for trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
So, do you plan to increase the website security or just lend your bandwith to absorb DDoS attack? After the token sale ended, what we can do with Gladius token? I hope not just for trading.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Russian Translation
Email me if you need Russian translation
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Reserve Indonesian translations sir
thank you
Activity: 511
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.

We are Gladius

DDoS attacks are becoming an increasing reality of operating a business with an online presence.
These attacks can cost an incredible amount of money, not just in lost uptime, but also a loss in consumer trust
and crisis PR. Gladius is the decentralized solution to protecting against DDoS attacks by allowing you to connect
to protection pools near you to provide better protection and accelerate your content. With an easy to use interfont
as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Our Product

Keeping the comforts and usability of traditional protection services, all while costing
less and being tailored to your needs. With an easy to use interfont as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius
enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Press

Disclaimer: I am helping the dev team with their launch. This token sale is managed by phirex and gladiusio. They will be responding to any questions you might have.
Pages:
Jump to: