Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tokenlab - Token & ICO as a Self Service [EXPANSE] - page 4. (Read 33508 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
everyone waiting for tokenlab this platform called rocket made by etherparty might come out first and we should have as many people as we can on both platforms if we can have 1 or 2 tokens on tokenlab that open you up to other blockchains then there will be a value on those tokens and any tokens you can trade them for that are on tokenlab

Rocket 🚀by Etherparty is nearly here!
We are gearing up for launch! Check this blog post for never before seen screenshots and details on the product.

https://blog.etherparty.com/rocket-by-etherparty-is-nearly-here-59de736c888d

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
There is at least some news about this project: when will it be launched, when will the project work, when the token leaves the normal exchange?

Its listed here

https://bitebtc.com/trade/lab_btc

but I hear theres a problem (slow KYC) on that exchange
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
There is at least some news about this project: when will it be launched, when will the project work, when the token leaves the normal exchange?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Nice road maps at that link.

Can you provide a time frame for the launch of the Tokenlab MVP? Number 5 on the Expanse road map.
Will there be official statements from the developers ?! I want to know when something will move, or to return my invested EXP on first sale!

You can find official news at

https://expanse.tech/news/
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Will there be official statements from the developers ?! I want to know when something will move, or to return my invested EXP on first sale!
Activity: 223
I have just checked. They launched their ICO in september 2017, that was 9 months ago!!!!

Almost an entire year and they didnt get on one half decent exchange.

This project must be the biggest failure of all times. Even the biggest scam coins managed at least 1 exchange in 9 months lol
I am going to be using tokenlab as well as a few other products that are based on ethereum based blockchains and we will be working together to create an economy rather than launching individual tokens so I figured I would post here so the tokenlab people can get involved also

here is what we will be doing
also I figure I will share what I have planned and have been sharing on social media here for everyone so they can follow the same model

so there are a few different things happening I just mentioned prospectors gold pgl and the minds.com and how both of them can be used in order to fund tokens on the aura platform so what we will do is we will all do that as well as use aura to buy each others tokens and then we will all do airdrops and everything just so that we can all get our tokens as distributed as possible within the social media communities we all have or are in then now people on bitcointalk here in the aura thread can get involved if they want also

so first funding tokens and distribution which can go in either order but will be an alternative to icos on the platform and will make the icos work better because people will see other things happening then once we are funding each others tokens we can begin making tokens on other platforms for example there is something just like youstock called tokenlab and it is on its own blockchain called expanse but they will probably launch after aura then there is something called etherparty and they are changing their name and launching an app next month that is just like youstock called rocket so we can all start making tokens on these platforms and the ability for our coins to get you into another platform will make our coins more valuable on each platform and will generally create cross pollination and boost the economy

then we can start going on platforms like steemit and bitshares and we can fund steemit accounts and create assets on the bitshares platform and begin cross trading on those platforms and using the steemit blockchain in our favor and we can start creating stockpiles of silver which is only about $0.50 cents per gram and create currencies that are backed by real commodities which will make it more real than the united states dollar and that will boost the entire community as these currencies will become stores of value and could go above the price of the material they are backed by and can be bought by people who have already created tokens on the platform

then we can start using mirror trading bots for stocks and foreign currency exchanging and we can all just do whatever we want while robots make money for us and we should all also begin funding bot development at that point also

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Whats the roadmap got to do with listing?

Its been too dead here, losing faith in tokenlab. Their twitter just retweets expanse stuff, nothing on their own progress. Any new listings on Tokenlab? When is the software ready to be used?

As he told you, cryptobridge postponed LAB listing in their roadmap...and I gave you link of another exchange that already listed lab...what
more do you want, Binance?

dumb question. Ive said it above.

I want the roadmap that was promised a month ago.
I want to be able to trade tokenlab on an exchange that is trustworthy. Its not even listed on coinmarketcap (for whatever reason) either
I want updates on Tokenlab, not Expanse bs retweets about gamifying my life. wtf is wrong with that anyway
I would like to know when the the software is ready to use
I would like to know if anyone is still working on it
I would like to know if new companies have chosen Tokenlab as their ICO plattform in the past 4 dead-silence months?

Clear enough for ya. dough

These are more than reasonable questions that need to be answered.

Bump for relevance. I'm interested in all of this information as a large investor in LAB.

I don't think the team is abandoning the project, but is much more focused on EXP (which I own too)

Are any new ICOs planned for Token Lab?
Sorry, gotta ,ask..... exchanges, so we can be taken seriously and get on CMC.

LAB had first mover advantage I thought....for some of the services they offered. Now, it seems even VeChain is hosting an ICO.

Let's go Token Lab!
Activity: 76
how much money raised?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Its been too dead here, losing faith in tokenlab. Their twitter just retweets expanse stuff, nothing on their own progress. Any new listings on Tokenlab? When is the software ready to be used?

As he told you, cryptobridge postponed LAB listing in their roadmap...and I gave you link of another exchange that already listed lab...what

I want to be able to trade tokenlab on an exchange that is trustworthy. Its not even listed on coinmarketcap (for whatever reason) either
I want updates on Tokenlab, not Expanse bs retweets about gamifying my life. wtf is wrong with that anyway
I would like to know if new companies have chosen Tokenlab as their ICO plattform in the past 4 dead-silence months?

These are more than reasonable questions that need to be answered.
Activity: 40
 I follow their actions and I think they will soon be the powers of a viral coin. I've invested a lot and think it's a lot of benefits.

supposedly it is going to be listed on an exchange very soon and then from there the roadmap will continue

https://bitebtc.com/trade/lab_btc
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Lol so much delays on that "exchange's issue"... only promises.. What is the problem? Seems like nobody gives a damn about this token.
Cryptobridge didn't deliver the listing on time so now they're trying to get listed on other exchanges but that takes time. It's just exchanges being difficult to work with and expensive, that's why Expanse is going to build it's own exchange.

I see, Cryptobridge dont even want to list it... Thank you for quik reply.

They do want to list it, and say they're working on it but Cryptobridge is taking a long time to get it done. No problem

CryptoBridge updated their roadmap, Ethereum, Expanse & ultimately Lab listings have been pushed back. I'm perfectly happy with waiting, that's how profits are made.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
supposedly it is going to be listed on an exchange very soon and then from there the roadmap will continue

It has been a while since It has been expected to be on exchanges phew
but in a way It might be a good thing.
I am not quiet ready to buy it yet
but this is one of the most awesome projects
dont see it on cmc yet either
will check back in a month.
Pages:
Jump to: