Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 36. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 507
Merit: 252
LOL how is this scam project still alive?

If it was a frank SCAM, the developers would not answer in the telegram chat and did not solve the problems with spreading coins for investors! Let it be slow, but the process is gradually moving!

This project doesn't exist.

There is no cyrpto credit card

It's not even on an exchange...

Someone explain what this project is?

An idea. That's all. An idea that raised millions yet produced nothing so far

the movement of this project is really slow ,now the market dropped  , i dont' know whether is a good chance .
Activity: 296
Merit: 100

Don't mind Digital drug lord. Every time you answer him with facts, he doesn't reply and comes up with another useless comment.
So said. Check the roadmap and you will get your answer about the debit card release. Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

If it was a frank SCAM, the developers would not answer in the telegram chat and did not solve the problems with spreading coins for investors! Let it be slow, but the process is gradually moving!

This project doesn't exist.

There is no cyrpto credit card

It's not even on an exchange...

Someone explain what this project is?

An idea. That's all. An idea that raised millions yet produced nothing so far
Activity: 560
Merit: 102

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I got the information that this project has been completed, and I also get that information March 15, this token will soon be distributed. If indeed this is true, this is a very good news to all the participants who have participated in this project.

it only the people who have participants in the ICO received the token, if you participants in any bounty campaign , still have not distributed now.

This is a long-term investment and the team had problems with USA citizens and a large influx of participants, so the time limit was delayed for 1 month! By the way, the manager has already given information on how to get his coins for a bounty company, so they too will be distributed soon!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I got the information that this project has been completed, and I also get that information March 15, this token will soon be distributed. If indeed this is true, this is a very good news to all the participants who have participated in this project.

it only the people who have participants in the ICO received the token, if you participants in any bounty campaign , still have not distributed now.
Activity: 112
Activity: 294
i own like 100k usd of these coins, when are they going to list on an EXCHANGE, i have finally received all my coins in the wallet...

that is good, but just want to know when they list on the exchange. ?? or A.. exchange?? anyone know?
put it in your wallet and let it stake till there is an exchange

I think he wants to sell it

100k is alot of money

But I find it strange how this token pay raised millions of dollars and can't even get on a no name exchange.

There is nothing meanwhile there are shit coins that are on exhanges.

So token pay can't scream poverty in this case.

What was the purpose to but 100k worth of token pay, to just have it sit in the wallet to stake?

Where is this crypto credit card?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
nice,

its stakes also ....

its was saying rewards after 19 days and few hours later i got my reward Huh i dont mind Smiley

so let stake baby
Project with great potential! #ICO #ethereum #crypto Cool project.
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing projectGreat opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency!
It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Also the content of whitepaper. good job DEV

Around this project there was a lot of negativity and red flags, but he collected hardcap ahead of schedule! I think that much depends on the developers, I hope to see a good price for the coin by the end of this year.
Activity: 119
i own like 100k usd of these coins, when are they going to list on an EXCHANGE, i have finally received all my coins in the wallet...

that is good, but just want to know when they list on the exchange. ?? or A.. exchange?? anyone know?
You have great holding mate, I can see you really trust this project to deliver you a profit.
I am also looking for their telegram channel where there is a support from the team to timely answer all our questions,
the link provided above does not work for me.

Can someone send me the link of their telegram, thank you.

This is their telegram link: https://t.me/joinchat/GgZih0NrYt2F11oXwQ11Cg
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

put it in your wallet and let it stake till there is an exchange
Activity: 296
Merit: 100

You have great holding mate, I can see you really trust this project to deliver you a profit.
I am also looking for their telegram channel where there is a support from the team to timely answer all our questions,

Yes this exchange issue has to be solved. Hopefully this month they come up with news.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.

Activity: 322
Ether Addict

This is the TG group link: https://telegram.me/tokenpay

also, I want to know any one can sync the wallet in the Andriod phone, after I installed it but it can't connect to network almost a week.

Last time I checked, The mobile server was down. It keeps going down every time The team puts up a new server. The desktop wallet also has sync issues. The team should just put their head down and resolve all these issues once and for all. These would be a critical issues once the project begins to go mainstream.

At the moment, the team is working hard to spread the coins, after a successful completion, they will most likely deal with these issues, or maybe it happens behind the scenes that we can only guess!
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I also have read your road map, i hope your project will succesfully dev
Activity: 616
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

also, I want to know any one can sync the wallet in the Andriod phone, after I installed it but it can't connect to network almost a week.

Last time I checked, The mobile server was down. It keeps going down every time The team puts up a new server. The desktop wallet also has sync issues. The team should just put their head down and resolve all these issues once and for all. These would be a critical issues once the project begins to go mainstream.

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: