Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡ - page 39. (Read 60404 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The slogan is not small, the world's safest coin, the key can not be transmitted online, it is really a high technology.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
Do they have telegram channel? Can someone send me the link of their telegram, thank you.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
No coins here.  Has anyone received their coins yet?

no , even the referrals coin also ..... Sad Sad Sad

It seems like nobody has received their coins yet.

and like peterpan71 say above :
if they like had not enough scammed , they also spamming with mails to buy more tokenpay.......

so pity this so pity ....... Embarrassed

Thats NOT the real tokenpay....   Don't send BTC to that address or you'll just lose it. 

even if they were the real tokenpay , i would not buy from them ever again.....
i payed and received nothing..... they dont reply on my mails.... scammersssss

heck even the wallet doesnt come online again ....

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

if they like had not enough scammed , they also spamming with mails to buy more tokenpay.......

Thats NOT the real tokenpay....   Don't send BTC to that address or you'll just lose it. 

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

Activity: 583
Merit: 250
So long do the token distribution for ICO participants, when will everything end perfectly?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Anyone else received that weird 100% email from tokenpay today? Looks like a total scam... Email address [email protected] is not even tokenpay....
Activity: 197
Watch out for a scam Email offering bonus Tpay tokens.  Just send your bitcoin to that address and you'll never see a thing.  

yeah, just received this email. Obvious scam. Question is though, HOW THE HECK did scammers receive my email address ?   Angry
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Watch out for a scam Email offering bonus Tpay tokens.  Just send your bitcoin to that address and you'll never see a thing. 
Activity: 161
LOL. What on earth are you waiting for? This is a 100% copy of spectrecoin. You got scammed and lost your money. Move on.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
i also havent received my shitty coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

See, that was 9 days ago, still no Tokens received.... Dunno if I can believe that anyone actually got their tokens  Angry

EVERYBODY TOLD YOU IT WAS A SCAM
my wallet doesnt come online its stuck at yesterday ??

pls help ...
Activity: 296

See, that was 9 days ago, still no Tokens received.... Dunno if I can believe that anyone actually got their tokens  Angry

There is a trading thread and long term members have already posted in this thread they are selling their coins.  People have their coins (I have mine).  Their support does seem to be slow though but it's not a scam.

It is not a scam for sure. People just want their coins and start staking them. I understand the frustration.
Activity: 51
https://abload.de/img/operamomentaufnahme_28jrxv.png

There is a trading thread and long term members have already posted in this thread they are selling their coins.  People have their coins (I have mine).  Their support does seem to be slow though but it's not a scam.
Activity: 4
https://abload.de/img/operamomentaufnahme_28jrxv.png

Activity: 573
Futurov

Payment proof as a screenshot of your made bitcoin payment to their address. Local wallet or exchange that you sent from.
I think it is for the one who bought tokens only, what about the bounty participants? How can we get out tokens?

I am not sure, but i think the bounty tokens will be sent after the main distribution is done.
I see, so it means that sceen shot is for token buyers only. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: