Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 22. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I still don't understand why there is not more investments during Omnitude's tokensale. They have experience from the industry, POC ready, reasonable roadmap and they solve notorious problems of e-commerce business. Omnitude might be one of the most overlooked tokensales in 2018 ...
Lack of investment is due to referral program which is omnipresent at their social medias; also their social medias are full of ICO ratings Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi just one question when im claiming my tokens can i use my ERC 20 Ledger Nano MEW Adress On my Ledger or i have to use regular MEW?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
It's great that Omnitude has been featured by the blockchain experts on the ICObench site for 4.7 points, a very high score. I know the scores are not all that great but the blockchain experts have relied on great ideas and development team to evaluate this project.
That's great. But investors do not like this project Sad the Team collected only $5,073,000 of $25,000,000( 20%). This is very little for the development of the project.
Activity: 448
It's great that Omnitude has been featured by the blockchain experts on the ICObench site for 4.7 points, a very high score. I know the scores are not all that great but the blockchain experts have relied on great ideas and development team to evaluate this project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sounds pretty interesting...still i need more info of the team! Past projects and so on.
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
OMNITUDE ICO runs until 31.05.2018

I don't see the point in changing the terms of the token sale. Unfortunately, the interest in the project is very low and people have no desire to invest in the project.
I don't think they had any choice, it's quite a long way from 5 million dollars to the softcap of 10 million at the current rate of investment.
Activity: 336
i have 13,000 ecom tokens. interested in 7000 more for Masternode. When will it be live? Thanks
Activity: 322

I don't see the point in changing the terms of the token sale. Unfortunately, the interest in the project is very low and people have no desire to invest in the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
I still don't understand why there is not more investments during Omnitude's tokensale. They have experience from the industry, POC ready, reasonable roadmap and they solve notorious problems of e-commerce business. Omnitude might be one of the most overlooked tokensales in 2018 ...
I am also surprised that there is no investment. The reason for this is the bad start time of tokensale.. bear market. And now, even the change of date tokensale will not save the team
Activity: 168
hi admin, hope all id going well! quick q, until when is the ico going on till, are the tokens locked for a period of time after or immediately tradable and are pre-sale and public sale tokens released simultaneously?
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
http://bloxy.info/token_holders/0x171d750d42d661b62c277a6b486adb82348c3eca
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
All colleagues constantly tell me about the prospects of this project, but I'm glad to see him in the ranks of the participants Consensus of 2018
Activity: 336
Since Omnitude is using a permissioned blockchain, will there be an option that you will be able to do a private transaction?
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

TOKEN INFO
[TOKENS : 100m tokens, supply 55m]
[PRESALE PRICE $0.40,  MAIN SALE PRICE $0.46]

More News from official Telegram: https://t.me/Omnitudechat

Startup To Help Traditional Businesses Effectively Embrace Blockchain Technologies

Read More @ https://cointelegraph.com/news/startup-to-help-traditional-businesses-effectively-embrace-blockchain-technologies

Join our Telegramm Bounty channel:https://t.me/OmnitudeBounty
Activity: 97
Is softcap reached yet?
Yes it has been reached, however they extended the main sale Smiley
As far as I can see it won't help them because during 1 month they raised only 750k$...
It is not reached yet ...
Activity: 168
When you will return the money if soft cap is not rechead?
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
I want to ask about bounty weekly bets, who am I supposed to ask?
I think the team need to reduce the hard cap of 2 times and burn the excess tokens. This will increase the activity of investors.
At least an interesting suggestion! Nevertheless I don't think that 2 times it's enough.
I suggest to reduce the hardcap to 7.5 millions, and I'm pretty sure that it will create agiotage Cool

If you're sharing my point of view so give me some merits in order to attract the team's attention Wink
There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
http://bloxy.info/token_holders/0x171d750d42d661b62c277a6b486adb82348c3eca
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
Pages:
Jump to: