Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 25. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Hello. I registered two weeks ago in signature campaign Omnitude and I still do not have a spreadsheet. WHAT IS THE REASON?

Nobody wants to answer the questions of bounty participants?
There is another thread for all the bounty related stuff.
Activity: 45
has anyone read Omnitude  Proof of concept PoC???

PoC is under the process of development. Omnitude is showcasing following four things

1. Register on one of our three mock eCommerce sites as a customer and add your personal details and preference and sizing information (shirt size, waist measurements etc) to a profile.
2. This profile creates an Omnitude ID (OID) that will follow you around whichever Omnitude enabled site you use allowing for easy single signon with Omnitude credentials.
3. Test dataflows between systems, using Hyperledger, such as view items in stock (via a call to a WMS) and mock-purchase them, pulling the item out of stock and reflecting real time stock levels across the 3 sites as well as have stock replenished in the warehouse via a live smart contract that will execute to ensure new stock is ordered.
4. View a dashboard interface showing full future platform functionality as well as show Hyperledger code and tasks triggered during smart contract replenishment transaction.
Activity: 53
has anyone read Omnitude  Proof of concept PoC???
Activity: 52
Omnitude is borne from an agency that is handling complex integrations for years and aim with which omnitude is formed is to address integrations of many different systems — all with the blockchain and all correlated to one version of the truth. eCommerce stores deal with the same issue of correlating their warehouse stock and what’s on their website all the time. With Omnitude, this will be much easier to handle.
Activity: 31
Omnitude is not just a DApp, it will actually operate as a Middleware layer for all blockchain applications relevant for the world of eCommerce. Omnitude will create the ecosystem and end points to ensure smooth and cost-effective integrations of blockchain technology for small customers through to enterprise clients. Omnitude will continue to empower its community of developers to create their own DApps to serve to eCommerce companies thorough Omnitude. This means that the scalability of offering is limited only by imaginations of community members.

Activity: 35
To be regulatory compliance, Omnitude will have a strong KYC policy implemented. Members have to submit the documents, whose verification will take place after the public token sale. This is being handled by Omnitude dedicated software during the sale.

Activity: 45
They are building there platform on hyperledger fabric, how that will benefit the project?
I am not much technical, appreciate if someone can teach me about its benefit for omnitude platform.

According to Wikipedia "Hyperledger is an umbrella project of open source blockchains and related tools, started in December 2015 by the Linux Foundation, to support the collaborative development of blockchain-based distributed ledgers."
By launching omnitude over the hyperledger fabric, will allow it to gain the benefit of industry proven technology standards of the blockchain.

In simple words, hyperledger is just a better blockchain. shortcomings of First and second generation blockchains were fixed in 3rd and 4rth generation, likewise, hyperledger is a new blockchain platform launched by Linux foundation and it is like an ideal blockchain.
Being built on hyperledger fabric, Omnitude will be lightning fast, transaction settlement time of few seconds only, thousands of transaction per second and many more

Few obvious reasons to choose the Hyperledger Fabric over the traditional blockchain is because things like stability, security and ability to process large volumes of transactions quickly are only possible with Fabric and this will be the aspects that sets Omnitude apart.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Commerce and blockchain together is getting more and more popular..good luck
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The major issues to date with eCommerce business revolve around fraud (payments, clicks, and fake reviews) as well as identity protection, lack of transparency of the supply chain process, high transaction fees and slow delivery time.
The Omnitude platform will apply Blockchain technology for the betterment of eCommerce. Omnitude will add greater trust to an environment low in trust – principally between online merchants, customers, and suppliers - and deliver new tools to better serve these parties.
Activity: 114
Having said so much about the project, its implications, and the roadmap. any word for the team that will have to convert all this into a reality?

Team is first and foremost source to check the legitimacy of any ICO. The founder Chris Painter, is MD of Pixel by Pixel (design and development agency) for over 9 years, pixel by pixel most business revolves around e-commerce activities. You can learn more about team here
Activity: 97
Very impressive whitepaper, short and to the point. Omnitude whitepaper unlike other ICO's doesn't have repetitive contents to make it look lengthy. Broken into two parts, standard and technical. I give it 10/10
Yep and apparantley big companies/potential customers are seeing this in a similar way. On their telegram they mentioned ongoing negotiations atm and big news/signed contracts will be announced in the near future!
Activity: 31
If Omnitude can achieve its goal of providing a faster, more secure, and more cost-effective way to resolve issues related to online retailers, including fraud, supply chain inefficiency, and identity theft, as well as reduce items restoring and improving data security, then I very proud of Omnitude. Because, not all projects managed to achieve his promise. I hope everything becomes real.

You have a valid point, in fact, this is what we all are looking forward. Despite enormous growth of e-commerce, there still exist problems which you have mentioned and if Omnitude solves these issues it can be as big as Ethereum. Omnitude will be launched in last quarter of this year and its success lies upon fulfillment of its promise.
Activity: 154
If Omnitude can achieve its goal of providing a faster, more secure, and more cost-effective way to resolve issues related to online retailers, including fraud, supply chain inefficiency, and identity theft, as well as reduce items restoring and improving data security, then I very proud of Omnitude. Because, not all projects managed to achieve his promise. I hope everything becomes real.
Activity: 121
They are building there platform on hyperledger fabric, how that will benefit the project?
I am not much technical, appreciate if someone can teach me about its benefit for omnitude platform.

According to Wikipedia "Hyperledger is an umbrella project of open source blockchains and related tools, started in December 2015 by the Linux Foundation, to support the collaborative development of blockchain-based distributed ledgers."
By launching omnitude over the hyperledger fabric, will allow it to gain the benefit of industry proven technology standards of the blockchain.

In simple words, hyperledger is just a better blockchain. shortcomings of First and second generation blockchains were fixed in 3rd and 4rth generation, likewise, hyperledger is a new blockchain platform launched by Linux foundation and it is like an ideal blockchain.
Being built on hyperledger fabric, Omnitude will be lightning fast, transaction settlement time of few seconds only, thousands of transaction per second and many more
Activity: 125

Activity: 114
Activity: 39
Blockchain is a disruptive technology and there will be hardly any business that won't be affected by it. Sooner or later everyone has to adopt this technology. Omnitude has made a right move and most importantly on right time, by taking e-commerce to blockchain will solve many of its problems and will introduce things like trust and security.

You are right to an extent that advancement in technologies are rarely welcome in that start. So happened with blockchain but those who foresee the future never resist the change. People who are worried about whether the soft or hard cap will be achieved or not, remember today's 8000 USD BTC was once 0.009 USD. understand the platform and its future implications, it will be a big success.

I have studied the whitepaper and I have to admit the fact that idea behind this platform is going to solve many issues faced by e-commerce trading for over a decade. Prices of ECOM tokens are cheap right now but as the first version of omnitude platform will roll out and ECOM tokens getting registered on some exchange, there will be no rollback on the price of ECOM tokens.
Activity: 53
Blockchain is a disruptive technology and there will be hardly any business that won't be affected by it. Sooner or later everyone has to adopt this technology. Omnitude has made a right move and most importantly on right time, by taking e-commerce to blockchain will solve many of its problems and will introduce things like trust and security.

You are right to an extent that advancement in technologies are rarely welcome in that start. So happened with blockchain but those who foresee the future never resist the change. People who are worried about whether the soft or hard cap will be achieved or not, remember today's 8000 USD BTC was once 0.009 USD. understand the platform and its future implications, it will be a big success.
Activity: 52
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I have faith and appreciation for Omnitude project. But I wonder what the current soft hat has yet to achieve despite the fact that the community still appreciates the project. I would like to ask what would happen if the soft hat was not reached when the ICO timeout
Pages:
Jump to: