Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 24. (Read 6790 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The authors of the project Omnitude ICO promise to make the field of Internet trading transparent, profitable and safe. This system will play the role of a bridge for integration between existing systems and the technology of blockrooms without the need to replace them. Smiley

Your summary applies to 1000 other projects as well. What is it that makes this one unique?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The authors of the project Omnitude ICO promise to make the field of Internet trading transparent, profitable and safe. This system will play the role of a bridge for integration between existing systems and the technology of blockrooms without the need to replace them. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's a great project but I notice it's not getting enough buyers in second stage of sale and already halfway through... Not even reached 1 mil yet... What's the issue?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello. I registered two weeks ago in signature campaign Omnitude and I still do not have a spreadsheet. WHAT IS THE REASON?

Nobody wants to answer the questions of bounty participants?
There is another thread for all the bounty related stuff.

Where is that thread?

Hello, here the new thread for bounty campaign program, you can join and report your job here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-bounty-omnitude-blockchain-connection-framework-500k-fix-pool-3043835
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Hello. I registered two weeks ago in signature campaign Omnitude and I still do not have a spreadsheet. WHAT IS THE REASON?

Where is that thread?

And why is this of any interest to you? You are not participating in Omnitude bounty campaign.

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Having said so much about the project, its implications, and the roadmap. any word for the team that will have to convert all this into a reality?

Team is first and foremost source to check the legitimacy of any ICO. The founder Chris Painter, is MD of Pixel by Pixel (design and development agency) for over 9 years, pixel by pixel most business revolves around e-commerce activities. You can learn more about team here

This is from Omnitude site and is big news
CS-cart, one of the world’s leading multi-vendor eCommerce platforms currently being sold in more than 160 countries worldwide and powering more than 35 000 stores worldwide, has come on board as a partner.

Activity: 27

Where is that thread?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Excellent company with a great future! This is the company that will change the future and look at many things! I am very glad that I saw such a company with a serious team and with great goals! I am sure that she will achieve great results! I wish the team good luck! Wink
Activity: 97
hello!
what minimum contribution for ico omnitude?
ico based on ethereum or neo?
It is based on ethereum! You can also always use their telegram, they are very responsive!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Omnitude are counting down the days to the end of our #tokensale and giving you our top 10 reasons to get on-board before it is too late!
10 >> Get peace of mind with our secure investment platform as well as a team with 45+ years experience in the industry
http://bit.ly/twitter_omnitudemainsale

I am surprised and disappointed that the project has collected only 20% hard cap. And I have a question-will this amount be enough for the further development of the project? Or not?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is great. Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it. and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success. goodluck
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Omnitude are counting down the days to the end of our #tokensale and giving you our top 10 reasons to get on-board before it is too late!
10 >> Get peace of mind with our secure investment platform as well as a team with 45+ years experience in the industry
http://bit.ly/twitter_omnitudemainsale
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Omnitude will simplify the storage and protection of large databases !! Omnitude in addition will reduce fraud!
Are there bonuses in tokens depending on the amount of the invested funds?
brand new
Having said so much about the project, its implications, and the roadmap. any word for the team that will have to convert all this into a reality?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
hello!
what minimum contribution for ico omnitude?
ico based on ethereum or neo?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

There, too, no one answers
Try to write to the Telegram channel or personally to the manager, maybe you will get an answer. For two weeks they had to update the table, maybe you did not follow the conditions?
Activity: 97

There, too, no one answers
Tried the telegram?
brand new
Very impressive whitepaper, short and to the point. Omnitude whitepaper unlike other ICO's doesn't have repetitive contents to make it look lengthy. Broken into two parts, standard and technical. I give it 10/10
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
To be regulatory compliance, Omnitude will have a strong KYC policy implemented. Members have to submit the documents, whose verification will take place after the public token sale. This is being handled by Omnitude dedicated software during the sale.

Thank you for letting me know this news, I assumed that Omnitūde can also demand passage of KYC, there is nothing surprising
Pages:
Jump to: