Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) - page 28. (Read 6790 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I like how Omnitude's aim is to lower transaction processing costs between businesses. Eventually, this means the cost of business to be greatly reduced.. however, I am concerned, won't they have capital raising issues???

Overall it definitely will give customers lower fees and I think that's something everyone's talking about.

American Express  notes that 8 out of 10 people are willing to put in their CVV code from their credit card into an eCommerce site. Omnitude "blockchain-enabling" any eCommerce site removes this risk of credit card theft or ID fraud with its OID and blockchain verification mechanisms that  enable this.

Nearly eight-in-10 online consumers (78%) are willing to enter a security code (CVV) for their credit card but only 57% of merchants require the use of a CVV code for online customer transactions.

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Blockchain has certain problems for today (I will not list them). Which of them does Omnitude solve?

If the question is what beneficial attributes can Omnitude can bring to the blockchain table. I would say, the answer would most likely be, how they're aiming to tackle fraud...They do this by giving each of their customers an identity, intended to create a safer way of processing transactions on all of their connected sites. This transparency is also used for retailers and their customers (manufacturing origin to be in real time order tracking).

They also have a protocol for proof of interactions. Allowing anyone to look at any past transaction of users, seeing when previous transactions have been made between the two parties. Essentially allowing users to identify whether or not one party is a reliable client or not.
Just like when you're making a purchase online, with eBay or Gumtree. If you are uncertain about the seller, you view their past selling history to validate your decision. These types of transaction validation methods have been proven to work, I think that's why Omnitude has chosen them for their service.

I've noticed that a lot of other ico are trying to take down similar problems. However they do so in the most complicated ways, with the elaborate confusing plans, I think sticking to simple methods that have worked before, will mostly work in the future. That's actually one of the genuine traits I like about Omnitude, unlike other icos They don't try and win over investors with strange (too good to be true) ideas, because of their extensive experience in the eCommerce industry, they know what works and what doesn't in the long run.
Activity: 34
45% of online merchants and suppliers report losses greater than $1 million in revenue due to challenges faced when integrating cross-channel capabilities into their commerce strategy
This has to stop. This number is huge and the one reason that people have always been sceptical of the eCommerce industry was the risk of fraud. Now we know that big companies like PayPal, though they provide security, do it at a high cost. You either get to pick security, or low fees. Not both... until now.

Omnitude's system grants OID verification through the blockchain where multiple nodes are verifying transactions and identities.
Activity: 121
What I think is neat is their rewards based system.
Where users are incentivised to encourage other users to join their platform.
The platform then gives them a bonus amount of tokens for adding another user.
I wonder how it will work when Youtubers for eg, try and add a large number of their viewers to the platform, can people exploit this? Huh

This type of fraud has definitely graduated to the adult table because it takes some actual skill to pull it off. Basically, clean fraud is the ultimate doppelgänger because it looks like a legitimate transaction with good shipping, billing, and IP addresses as well as complete and verified card data. It’s not driven by good customers suddenly gone bad, but by thieves with stolen consumer data that’s complete enough not to raise flags.

The worst part is that the transaction looks like it is a true and valid one but in reality, it is a false and an impersonator. It is true, this is the sad reality of online credit card fraud where there is no middleman between the buyer and seller.

Omnitude's plug and play solution puts an end to all of this with its trust network on the blockchain.
Activity: 125
They have decided to use their tokens on the platform...Instead of burning the tokens after the ICO . They've done this in many ways one of the ways.
One of them is it appreciate as transactions continue.. driving up the price as supply decreases and demand rises,
but also the tokens have the ability to store information of them, allowing them to be more than just holding monetary value.
Activity: 13
What I think is neat is their rewards based system.
Where users are incentivised to encourage other users to join their platform.
The platform then gives them a bonus amount of tokens for adding another user.
I wonder how it will work when Youtubers for eg, try and add a large number of their viewers to the platform, can people exploit this? Huh
Activity: 21
Omnitude wants to a have a business model that is more inclusive of other platforms and other companies with similar ideas and projects. Cool

Inclusive rather than restrictive…
Also, this means that they don't wish to monopolize the market.
Instead, they want their competitors to also use their platform. Cheesy
Always a plus in my books
It's very useful that their system is all on the blockchain.

This type of tech can also be used by retailers, these retailers can see their transaction history of their customers from other retailers.
Sure it's anonymised but it's still a form of marketing, allowing companies to understand each of their customers. Saving startups and existing retailers a painstaking amount of money and time. On you Omni!

Keep in mind, they're not just keeping to small companies.
They will also provide this form of marketing to users who wish to develop apps on their platform. Like you mentioned save them a painstaking amount of money resources and time when it comes to knowing who you're selling to. That is actually a really genuine idea..
Activity: 15
It's very useful that their system is all on the blockchain.

This type of tech can also be used by retailers, these retailers can see their transaction history of their customers from other retailers.
Sure it's anonymised but it's still a form of marketing, allowing companies to understand each of their customers. Saving startups and existing retailers a painstaking amount of money and time. On you Omni!

I like how Omnitude's aim is to lower transaction processing costs between businesses. Eventually, this means the cost of business to be greatly reduced.. however, I am concerned, won't they have capital raising issues???

Overall it definitely will give customers lower fees and I think that's something everyone's talking about.

American Express  notes that 8 out of 10 people are willing to put in their CVV code from their credit card into an eCommerce site. Omnitude "blockchain-enabling" any eCommerce site removes this risk of credit card theft or ID fraud with its OID and blockchain verification mechanisms that  enable this.

Nearly eight-in-10 online consumers (78%) are willing to enter a security code (CVV) for their credit card but only 57% of merchants require the use of a CVV code for online customer transactions.

It is true, online payment security is a huge concern for practically anyone who buys anything online. If important information is stored, God forbid, in plain text, then people will continually be at risk of potential exposure. About 1 in 2 people have experienced fraud.

These are crazy stats... it is ridiculous how at risk we all are.

I hope blockchain tech will bring a lot of security to the Ecommerce world.... I hope Omnitude has great success...

Hopefully, their team is going to knock out Scammers and Fraudsters with their protocol for proof of interactions.
It allows anyone to look at any transaction, seeing when it was made between the two parties and if there's the previous history from that one party. It can also help identify whether or not a party is real or not, kind of neat I think. 
Activity: 121

It is true, online payment security is a huge concern for practically anyone who buys anything online. If important information is stored, God forbid, in plain text, then people will continually be at risk of potential exposure. About 1 in 2 people have experienced fraud.

These are crazy stats... it is ridiculous how at risk we all are.

I hope blockchain tech will bring a lot of security to the Ecommerce world.... I hope Omnitude has great success...

Activity: 45
brand new
Activity: 0
Supply chains Supply chains Supply chains, everyone talking about why is it so important in the blockchain arena. Roll Eyes

Omnitude actually helps provide a record and origin of a manufacturers transaction history.

I don't know if people understand this, but this is a big plus when it comes to trade and export as a lot of this data and information cannot be translated simply in order to help exporters and importers understand the demands of suppliers and buyers.

People are trying to do this atm, DW, they will experience a fair bit of competition .Cry

But in the long run, Their Service will continue to be in demand, I'm sure of it.
There have been fundamental changes in the ways the customers buy products in the Ecommerce industry. They read reviews, they look for the right sellers and the pay using appropriate and proven methods. All this sums down to is that they want security and want to pay for an item that will come as described. They need identity verification that who they are pay to and who they are paying through are trust.

Omnitude brings this to a whole new level with its OID (Omnitude Identity) which can be listed across platforms.

Sellers need to nurture their prospects to ensure that they are provided with quality service and products.

Customers that purchase products after hitting an ecommerce site are approximately 1-3% as per this.

Online retailers put a lot of focus on communicating product offering as well as promotions, but prospects need more than that.  Value and entertainment goes a long way but that requires more work.

Wholesome is not a word you hear around the ICO market lol, but yeah Omnitude does really take small businesses into their considerations .. they understand and want tot to improve functionalities and supply chains of companies alike.

For example, because their team has experience in the eCommerce industry, they know whats lacking for small business are they're here to help all that.s

Sellers really strive to find the right customer. That ideal customer that does not report the item once it arrives or incessantly asks questions that are irrelevant and has no intention of buying anything. This is based around a trusted network within an eCommerce system. Ratings are essential. What is a stronger notion is to push those rating across various platforms. Omnitude's OID can do that and can bring that to the industry as a whole... Revolutionary...
There have been fundamental changes in the ways the customers buy products in the Ecommerce industry. They read reviews, they look for the right sellers and the pay using appropriate and proven methods. All this sums down to is that they want security and want to pay for an item that will come as described. They need identity verification that who they are pay to and who they are paying through are trust.

Omnitude brings this to a whole new level with its OID (Omnitude Identity) which can be listed across platforms.
Activity: 31
Supply chains Supply chains Supply chains, everyone talking about why is it so important in the blockchain arena. Roll Eyes

Omnitude actually helps provide a record and origin of a manufacturers transaction history.

I don't know if people understand this, but this is a big plus when it comes to trade and export as a lot of this data and information cannot be translated simply in order to help exporters and importers understand the demands of suppliers and buyers.

People are trying to do this atm, DW, they will experience a fair bit of competition .Cry

But in the long run, Their Service will continue to be in demand, I'm sure of it.

The transaction history and identification is an essential feature of Omnitude's verification platform. It definitely is a huge plus when people begin to enter a foreign eCommerce network and have a history of their previous transactions that have verified them. This greatly helps exports and importers alike.
Wholesome is not a word you hear around the ICO market lol, but yeah Omnitude does really take small businesses into their considerations .. they understand and want tot to improve functionalities and supply chains of companies alike.

For example, because their team has experience in the eCommerce industry, they know whats lacking for small business are they're here to help all that.s

Yeah, I totally agree, it really does level the playing field between the small guys and the large corporates managing to fit your position in the playing fields and really utilising Enterprise resources. Omni gets it!
Activity: 15

Pages:
Jump to: