Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKL] Toklio - New secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 20672 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Where i can find more infromation about ur team?
Activity: 59
Merit: 6
It's not premined. It was just mined by the dev before making it public. Angry Grin Grin

no it was public and there is other miners that mine it in the same period and we will use the major part of what we have in bounties and funding the project
Can I continue to send token TO Toklio Web Wallet in the future will be available?
Need help can't log in Toklio Web Wallet says Error connecting to the backend. Can't login. what do I do?

web and android wallet are down ,we are working on it and we will fix it ASAP .

web and android  wallet are working now and you can use them
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It's not premined. It was just mined by the dev before making it public. Angry Grin Grin
Activity: 2
Can I continue to send token TO Toklio Web Wallet in the future will be available?
Need help can't log in Toklio Web Wallet says Error connecting to the backend. Can't login. what do I do?

Activity: 2
Premine has been set to 7% - 1 300 000 TOKL
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Have a nice day to all  Wink

Start giving these away, start with airdrops, bounties and things like that?

I agree with you. Now for the development of the coin requires a premine - you need to make a coin promotion and advertising. But most developers do not spend their premine on anything from this list and just hope that the price will grow by itself. These dreams are not meant to come true. Who does not invest anything in the project-he will not get anything.

If they were serious about this they would first do a good chunk of development before throwing coins away to everyone. You want loyal supporters for the project and I don't think you can reliably achieve that through airdrops.

we are not doing an airdrop and  we will not do and the pre-mined will be used in bounties and as funds for our project

Did you already make the decision what kind of bounties you are going to offer to the community? Will it be more like bug bounties or also promotional campaigns?

promotional campaign, translation,...

Promotional campaign is a very vague term. Do you know what exactly you are going to do? Will it be something like a signature campaign or other social media activities?

we will announce everything when we done
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

I agree with you. Now for the development of the coin requires a premine - you need to make a coin promotion and advertising. But most developers do not spend their premine on anything from this list and just hope that the price will grow by itself. These dreams are not meant to come true. Who does not invest anything in the project-he will not get anything.

If they were serious about this they would first do a good chunk of development before throwing coins away to everyone. You want loyal supporters for the project and I don't think you can reliably achieve that through airdrops.

we are not doing an airdrop and  we will not do and the pre-mined will be used in bounties and as funds for our project

Did you already make the decision what kind of bounties you are going to offer to the community? Will it be more like bug bounties or also promotional campaigns?

Promotional campaign is a very vague term. Do you know what exactly you are going to do? Will it be something like a signature campaign or other social media activities?

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

we update the Ann thread

stay tuned for more updates
Toklio is now available on mineAllCrypto. Enjoy!

Mining TOKL with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : tokl.mineallcrypto.com:7666
  • User     : YOUR_TOKL_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• XMR-STAK   : .\xmr-stak.exe --currency cryptonight_v7 -o tokl.mineallcrypto.com:7666 -u TK38tPuEMNQjUwuauTYTyxNuEsFpQp8urMqdxM3PZxAuckE2WYoYfHuHzn1zGGnJgC6uLCfFcsrytSz pXEcG4VpR3CGzvzTpC -p x

pm us with all information
More details, please.
There are Bunches of Cryptonight andCryptonote-forked algorithm coins launched in the last two months.
Which changes/ ideas make the one really competitive with older competitors?

we will update it and will keep it update
your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.

we still working in our project concept
Activity: 54
your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
Hi, Like this type of project, but what's is better than other similar project like DeepOnion or Privcy. is there already a whitepaper ? Thx for your answer and good luck, i stay tuned !

thank you for your support  Wink , we still working in our project concept we will announce everything when we done
Pages:
Jump to: