Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKL] Toklio - New secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 20672 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Hi, Like this type of project, but what's is better than other similar project like DeepOnion or Privcy. is there already a whitepaper ? Thx for your answer and good luck, i stay tuned !
Activity: 59
Merit: 6
It's very useful that with Toklio you can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity.

thanks for the support  Wink
I don't like all the skepticism in this thread, I don't think it's a scam coin, I think you guys should give it more time to develop and whatnot, maybe we're seeing the next big thing right here, you may never know.

we still in the beginning , stay tuned by joining our telegram channel
kapan Mlebu Pasar Cukk Koin e??
ndang Lebokno Pasar Ben Ndang Muadyang.....
rasah suwen2 cukk......  Grin Grin

english please  Huh Huh
I'm very interested in your Toklio coins, with good development, I'm sure your coins have great potential in the future, I'll be happy to participate in your bounty campaign because I see potential in this coin, and if I may ask, what exchange will be the initial goal of this coin? Because this will affect the future of your coin

thanks for the support  Wink and bounties will coming soon
Premine has been set to 7% - 1 300 000 TOKL
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Have a nice day to all  Wink

Start giving these away, start with airdrops, bounties and things like that?

I agree with you. Now for the development of the coin requires a premine - you need to make a coin promotion and advertising. But most developers do not spend their premine on anything from this list and just hope that the price will grow by itself. These dreams are not meant to come true. Who does not invest anything in the project-he will not get anything.

we still in the beginning
 stay tuned by joining our telegram channel
Good luck, keep working. I hope that the project will succeed!
 Grin Grin Grin

thankyou for your support Wink
Good luck, keep working. I hope that the project will succeed!

thanks for your support
a fairly good project with the new technology creates convenience for production support.

we still working in our project concepte ,join our telegram channel and stay tuned
What makes Toklio stand out from the competition (mainly all the other cn coins out there)? Elevator pitch 3 - 2 - 1 go!

we still working in our project concepte , stay tuned for more updates

I agree with you. Now for the development of the coin requires a premine - you need to make a coin promotion and advertising. But most developers do not spend their premine on anything from this list and just hope that the price will grow by itself. These dreams are not meant to come true. Who does not invest anything in the project-he will not get anything.

If they were serious about this they would first do a good chunk of development before throwing coins away to everyone. You want loyal supporters for the project and I don't think you can reliably achieve that through airdrops.

we are not doing an airdrop and  we will not do and the pre-mined will be used in bounties and as funds for our project
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
a fairly good project with the new technology creates convenience for production support.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
What makes Toklio stand out from the competition (mainly all the other cn coins out there)? Elevator pitch 3 - 2 - 1 go!
not telling the truth from the beginning

No , we will use the pre-mined in bounties and as funds for our project
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

If they were serious about this they would first do a good chunk of development before throwing coins away to everyone. You want loyal supporters for the project and I don't think you can reliably achieve that through airdrops.
Just ignore this coin, ez  Grin

yeah.. after appearing in the dev trade it will sell all its coins and leave just like that, maybe

No , we will use the pre-mined in bounties and as funds for our project

bounties coming soon
Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.
Contact private messages.   Wink

we are not an ICO
Honestly, I would like to get more detailed, transparent information on the Toklio project.
They all should be presented clearly in the updated OP (if really updated in the future).
The current one has been lack of some essential stuffs.

what kind of staffs

we will post a new Ann thread and will keep it update
Pages:
Jump to: