Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKL] Toklio - New secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 20672 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 6
Honestly, I would like to get more detailed, transparent information on the Toklio project.
They all should be presented clearly in the updated OP (if really updated in the future).
The current one has been lack of some essential stuffs.

we will post a new Ann and will keep it update
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.
Contact private messages.   Wink
Activity: 49
Honestly, I would like to get more detailed, transparent information on the Toklio project.
They all should be presented clearly in the updated OP (if really updated in the future).

what kind of staffs
Activity: 107
Activity: 59
Merit: 6
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I don't like all the skepticism in this thread, I don't think it's a scam coin, I think you guys should give it more time to develop and whatnot, maybe we're seeing the next big thing right here, you may never know.
Activity: 11
It's very useful that with Toklio you can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity.
Activity: 185
Activity: 160
it's another cryptonote coin, what is really the difference between this coin and the 100 other coin based on cryptonote ?
Activity: 6
kapan Mlebu Pasar Cukk Koin e??
ndang Lebokno Pasar Ben Ndang Muadyang.....
rasah suwen2 cukk......  Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I myself prefer to have an anonymous transaction that also untraceable, since I think that would be safer for my assets.
There will be no one able to take a peek on our personal assets that stored as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I'm very interested in your Toklio coins, with good development, I'm sure your coins have great potential in the future, I'll be happy to participate in your bounty campaign because I see potential in this coin, and if I may ask, what exchange will be the initial goal of this coin? Because this will affect the future of your coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It's very useful that with Toklio you can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Premine has been set to 7% - 1 300 000 TOKL
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Have a nice day to all  Wink

Start giving these away, start with airdrops, bounties and things like that?

I agree with you. Now for the development of the coin requires a premine - you need to make a coin promotion and advertising. But most developers do not spend their premine on anything from this list and just hope that the price will grow by itself. These dreams are not meant to come true. Who does not invest anything in the project-he will not get anything.
Good luck, keep working. I hope that the project will succeed!
 Grin Grin Grin
little supply coin just 18 million , i think this price coin will expensive
 Total Paid: 5,837.18 TOKL
Keep Optimisme
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Good luck, keep working. I hope that the project will succeed!
Activity: 45
Just ignore this coin, ez  Grin

yeah.. after appearing in the dev trade it will sell all its coins and leave just like that, maybe
Activity: 154
Just ignore this coin, ez  Grin
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
Premine has been set to 7% - 1 300 000 TOKL
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Have a nice day to all  Wink

Start giving these away, start with airdrops, bounties and things like that?
Pages:
Jump to: