Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TOKL] Toklio - New secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 20672 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 6
Premine has been set to 7% - 1 300 000 TOKL
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Have a nice day to all  Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
not telling the truth from the beginning
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
is it a modified algorithm? how many hashes gives GTX 1070?

Cryptonight coin, better to mine with AMD than GTX, but you'll still get around 600 h/s.  I have Vega 56's, they each hash around 1800h/s and the same price as a GTX1070
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
I have no problem with premine coins... if they use this premine for airdrop, bounty, development...

But when they say "no premine" but the true is that the dev have like 1.400.000 premine (the 99% of the actual emission)... and the next step it's a exchange... its because is a shit dump-bump coin.

Who go to mining one coin that with this difficulty when the dev NINJAMINING all the coins without any electricity cost?

Who trust one Dev, that in his first post lie and prevaricate to hide his ninjamining?

Me no of course.
Yes, it's like swindling. one more coin for a quick drain
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
is it a modified algorithm? how many hashes gives GTX 1070?
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
I have no problem with premine coins... if they use this premine for airdrop, bounty, development...

But when they say "no premine" but the true is that the dev have like 1.400.000 premine (the 99% of the actual emission)... and the next step it's a exchange... its because is a shit dump-bump coin.

Who go to mining one coin that with this difficulty when the dev NINJAMINING all the coins without any electricity cost?

Who trust one Dev, that in his first post lie and prevaricate to hide his ninjamining?

Me no of course.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Listing altex exchange... https://goo.gl/1jAGw1

Grin I know..  Shocked
Activity: 37
 Chinese Translation Reserved
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
what market exchange will be the first listing for this project. i like this project with low supply.
Hey all, I was part of the first people that mined TOKL when Romy was still testing it out for a couple of weeks.  I only have 2800 TOKL coins since I only used one RX 550.  Grin Grin Grin
Holy smoke Romy, the difficulty on the network is at 338.19 KH/sec, that' more than double SUPCoin bro... Wink
Activity: 9

This coin has been added on channels New Coins / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_newcoins
https://discord.gg/zuRfphS

Auto rating by CryptoTeam is
⭐⭐⭐
24 points

Decoration: several decoration text, many links
Plans: progress
Info: premine, algo, name algo, other info
Wallet: github-release
Mining: explorer, pool
Social: telegram

Rules of auto rating you can see on
https://discord.gg/G5HZHFN

On discord you can: vote for coins, see raiting coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 76
I thought pre-mined coins was hardcoded on the first blocks, and these are introduced before any mining has even begun.
Didn't know that coins started with a kind of private mining are called "Pre-mine coin".
Toklio source was available on git to everyone since 26 april 2018 (blockchain starts on 27 april 2018) .

Whether that happened "private" over 2 months or was done with the first block doesn't matter. In the end it's still a pre-mine until you had a public announcement.

I'd suggest you change the pre-mine to 8% because that's more accurate to what you're holding.

Beside that a good looking project.
I thought pre-mined coins was hardcoded on the first blocks, and these are introduced before any mining has even begun.
Didn't know that coins started with a kind of private mining are called "Pre-mine coin".
Toklio source was available on git to everyone since 26 april 2018 (blockchain starts on 27 april 2018) .
Activity: 3
Hi all, there is no premine, mining have begun a few month ago.
I fall in love with cryptocurrency by the end of 2017 and decided to create a new currency in order to learn.
All wallets, websites,... have been made by myself. The project starts the 26 April 2018 (first commit on git).
During these two months of development, I ve start mining Toklio alone, so that explain current blockchain height  Wink

41000 x 32.5 = 1.332.500 coins premined

Activity: 587
Merit: 500
I fall in love with cryptocurrency by the end of 2017 and decided to create a new currency in order to learn.
All wallets, websites,... have been made by myself. The project starts the 26 April 2018 (first commit on git).
During these two months of development, I ve start mining Toklio alone, so that explain current blockchain height  Wink

Well, that is a premine, isn't it?

its an old coin?

If it's an older coin then it should be mentioned somewhere. Or at least the no premine should be taken out.

The explorer shows it has been started mining 2 months ago. I saw the difficulty from "blocks found every second" going up to 37 seconds now.

I can't find an earlier thread. Looks like a premine to me.
Activity: 30
It's already on 41k ?
Pages:
Jump to: