Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 36. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Yes and i hope they Will not make à top/ltc cause than it can drop even lower like cage no one Will buy for 1 satoshi anymore

2 big sell walls at 4 and 5 SAT!

Yes, people that bought for 3 satoshi are selling it now at 4 and 5!
Yes and i hope they Will not make à top/ltc cause than it can drop even lower like cage no one Will buy for 1 satoshi anymore

Yes better get out now its worth something And come back after sign of life

Will you shut the fuck up?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Cheesy    GIVEAWAY IS STILL ACTIVE    Cheesy

500 TOP per person

★~★~★~★~★~★~★   GIVEAWAY   ★~★~★~★~★~★~★
http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/topcoin-get-in-on-top/
★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Yes better get out now its worth something And come back after sign of life
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
What are the current plans for this coin.

Current plans are trying to ward off all of the doom and gloomers Smiley

Seriously though, here are some things I mentioned over on our reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/comments/1z5l24/why_is_there_optimism_with_topcoin_educate_what/

Add to that list the Top Shop that I mentioned a few posts ago...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
What are the current plans for this coin.
legendary
legendary
let the weak sell,

as soon als altcoin market revives everything will go up again ...

do you really believe that topcoin can climb again to 10Sat? i am so stupid i buyed at 10SAT for 5 BTC!

Just one tip sell and take your 1 btc, cause it Will be like cage and other altcoins ppl dont want them and you cant even sell it for 1 satoshi! Had that with some other coins aswell now its allready at 2 satoshi Wink sorry to say

Btw try with sell order first always till it go down too Much
TopCoin Lead
OMG! we drop to 2 Satoshi, im really sad about this... i hope this is not the end for top?!?! Rest in Peace ??

Remain calm, the market has been a mess for crypto all around but it is starting to settle back in.  Just give it a few days and I'm sure we'll see TOP climbing back up.  We have an awesome community with a ton of potential, and a coin that was designed to become dump proof as it draws nearer and nearer to 1 coin blocks.  For only starting a month ago, TopCoin has HUGE potential already...  a true testament to the kind of organic growth we've been blessed with, having a strong following and a dev that listens to folks who are invested.

I'm currently working on a 'Top Shop' and will provide details as soon as I can.  Even if we have to trade via Topmarket until we get there, I urge everyone to start thinking about what you would like to trade, buy, or sell using TOP!

In fact, if anyone is interested, I will ship a FREE grab bag of 10 comic books to the first 3 people to post something for sale via Topmarket (http://www.reddit.com/r/topmarket/). It has to be a legitimate listing, a fair price, and something tangible or a service that most of us can utilize.  Just shoot me a PM here or on reddit once you have posted and I will verify, etc.  If this helps fuel some action in the Topmarket, I may extend this offer to more than the first 3!

(EDIT: I can only afford to offer this to folks in the US due to shipping costs.  My apologies to international friends - contact me and I'll hook you up with some TOP for your efforts)
let the weak sell,

do you really believe that topcoin can climb again to 10Sat? i am so stupid i buyed at 10SAT for 5 BTC!
Activity: 266
let the weak sell,

TopCoin Lead
can anyone post his nodes list? it takes 4-5 days to update my wallet lol

Sent via PM.  Let me know if you need anything else.
OMG! we drop to 2 Satoshi, im really sad about this... i hope this is not the end for top?!?! Rest in Peace ??
Activity: 238
can anyone post his nodes list? it takes 4-5 days to update my wallet lol
legendary
Good idea. Mrbot is telling us to sell coins and then he is buying them at low price!

I Will buy if the market is positive and its totally not btw i mined 48 milion but Sold allready, no i try to give à bit of advice to ppl !!!
Good idea. Mrbot is telling us to sell coins and then he is buying them at low price!
legendary
The whole altocins market is stagnating at a moment, but as soon as it starts again top coin will be first on list to go up, not for 2 or 3 satoshi, but it will go up to 300 satoshi!

whats about 1 BTC for 1 TOP ?? meaby 2 BTC for 1 TOP ?? hmmm? iguess i hold my topcoins til 3 BTC for each other!!

by the way mintpal wants to open a TOP / LTC pair market because the valuable from top is to low! in this case we can sell each other for 10 Latoshi...

whats about 1 BTC for 1 TOP ?? meaby 2 BTC for 1 TOP ?? hmmm? iguess i hold my topcoins til 3 BTC for each other!!
[/quote]

Hahahaha serieus , that can only happen if btc will be worth nothing at all Wink Come on thats a laugh, saying that says enough about it !!
Down to 2 satoshi and tonight to 1, haha and btw 1 satoshi should be 40 latoshi Wink so if you say 10 latoshi that means 0,25 satoshi haha
and you want it on 1 for 1 your weerd dude sry to say

Trust me just sell now its worth some money still !!
Pages:
Jump to: