Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 38. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
 Tongue
Yes, very soon! I checked all altcoins today and all of them gone down for 30-100$. There are only two or three coins that went up. It is trend at this moment, soon people will start to invest! I predict that top will be  very valuable coin!

+1 hmm but good question

When ? :>
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Soon top go up ?

Yes, very soon! I checked all altcoins today and all of them gone down for 30-100$. There are only two or three coins that went up. It is trend at this moment, soon people will start to invest! I predict that top will be  very valuable coin!
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
Is anyone in Topillionares http://www.reddit.com/r/topillionaires.
Just wondering if I should go through the process of getting approved.

I am.  We have constructive talks at times there, a lot of giveaway planning, etc.  Would love to have your voice be heard, so I say apply!

thanks ill get that over in a bit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

I am.  We have constructive talks at times there, a lot of giveaway planning, etc.  Would love to have your voice be heard, so I say apply!
it's a hardware thing!
it's a hardware thing!
TopCoin Lead
I am pressing the vote button but my votes are not counted!

Try using a different web browser.  I had troubles in Firefox, but was able to send my votes successfully using Chrome.
We need big fish we need pump.
Price is so low now.
I am pressing the vote button but my votes are not counted!
it's a hardware thing!
Yup, the network will be fine.

Don't forget to continue voting over at AllCrypt.com - we're at the top of the list!

https://www.allcrypt.com/voting

EDIT: By the way, they require that you create an account before voting now that they are out of beta.

Voted thanks
TopCoin Lead
Yup, the network will be fine.

Don't forget to continue voting over at AllCrypt.com - we're at the top of the list!

https://www.allcrypt.com/voting

EDIT: By the way, they require that you create an account before voting now that they are out of beta.

With pretty much 99.9% coins mined, and billion coins in circulation and the network really slow, its even difficult to move your coins from your wallet to an exchange. Technically all you need is one computer to process all transactions, but it'd take ages for it to happen.

maybe you dont realise, whether there is 10000 miners or 10 miners, the speed of the network is the same. Blocks will always be around 30 sec, so could be an exchange issue, rather than an issue with the coin.

Yap! I withdrew my top coins from cryptorush ang got them in my wallet in a second (unconfirmed)!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

With pretty much 99.9% coins mined, and billion coins in circulation and the network really slow, its even difficult to move your coins from your wallet to an exchange. Technically all you need is one computer to process all transactions, but it'd take ages for it to happen.

maybe you dont realise, whether there is 10000 miners or 10 miners, the speed of the network is the same. Blocks will always be around 30 sec, so could be an exchange issue, rather than an issue with the coin.
it's a hardware thing!
Going to hold out for a bit. Will see if I can possibly offer services for topcoins or try to sell some items for topcoins. Anything offered for this coin will be great tbh.

Yea I would like to see a plan for getting companies to accept tops. I know it's a slow process and I have to remind myself it's a month old.
Activity: 19
Going to hold out for a bit. Will see if I can possibly offer services for topcoins or try to sell some items for topcoins. Anything offered for this coin will be great tbh.
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
I'll buy all your 40million coins at 3 satoshi. just dump it at cryptorush. my buy order is waiting

I am amazed that people are still selling for so cheap. At 3 it is betters just to hold them for the ride.

it's normal. we profit from people's loss. it's the cycle of life.
I'll buy all your 40million coins at 3 satoshi. just dump it at cryptorush. my buy order is waiting

I am amazed that people are still selling for so cheap. At 3 it is betters just to hold them for the ride.

People just thought that they could get rich over night!
it's a hardware thing!

Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Pages:
Jump to: