Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 39. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
BE CALM
~ and ~
Buy TOP
At these insane low prices.

Wink

I bought them for every penny I had. I have no more coins to buy them but I would like to! Someone want to borrow me some bitcoins? :-)
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
BE CALM
~ and ~
Buy TOP
At these insane low prices.

Wink

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Need a break?  Head over to our reddit page and check out our Scavenger Hunt!  

You can win up to 50,000 TOP!
TopCoin Lead
I'll take some of the 40 mil too.  We're building steam in the community, and we have a dev that keeps his ear open to that community.  That is something you don't see with a lot of coins.  Once the panic sellers jump ship, and we release more options to use the coin, it is only a matter of time before we see some upward trends.  The huge buy orders at low points are a sure sign that someone is taking advantage of all of the fear.  Again, we are only a month old...  and for a coin so young, we have such a stellar group of folks gathered and I'm sure we'll keep this one moving forward, even beyond the 1 coin blocks, cryptsy listing, or any other milestones we are aiming for.  I do want to thank everyone for their opinions, I think it is great that this forum has been filled with a complete spectrum of beliefs and not once has anyone stepped over the line.  Kudos to you all Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i really dont know whats do with this coin. zeitcoin has the same plan with fast block halving and thats crashed on the prices. for a coin to worth something it needs to have product and if the only product is other coin then its just the same as the rest. anyone wanna buy 40 mil? lol

I'll buy your 40 Mill.  Wink

Frankly, I like the coin and the community. Another few weeks and *maybe we can get a better read on which way this coin is headed.
Activity: 153
i really dont know whats do with this coin. zeitcoin has the same plan with fast block halving and thats crashed on the prices. for a coin to worth something it needs to have product and if the only product is other coin then its just the same as the rest. anyone wanna buy 40 mil? lol
I am afraid to say its not looking good for TOP. I have mined a few million, the price just keeps going down. We need to do something serious to impact the price or it will just go no where. I stopped mining a week after release.

Its the sad truth. I always wanted to know what would happen when the block reward reaches 1. I was holding my coin for a long long time.......

My God, you are holding coins for a long time??? One month is long time?!??!'
Activity: 15
I am afraid to say its not looking good for TOP. I have mined a few million, the price just keeps going down. We need to do something serious to impact the price or it will just go no where. I stopped mining a week after release.

Its the sad truth. I always wanted to know what would happen when the block reward reaches 1. I was holding my coin for a long long time. I could have made double BTC than now, but was curious to see what it might become after the rewards half and eventually become 1.

With pretty much 99.9% coins mined, and billion coins in circulation and the network really slow, its even difficult to move your coins from your wallet to an exchange. Technically all you need is one computer to process all transactions, but it'd take ages for it to happen.

It took me hours to send the coins, with the transactions sitting there, and then I decided to mine it myself just to make sure my transaction is processed.
With slower and slower processing time, the future looks bleak for topcoin. It is my humble opinion, feel free to correct me if my understanding is not correct.

The coin is one month old. People give up easy I guess.

IMHO I think we're going to see a steady rise in value once we hit the 1 coin blocks. I don't know, but I do know there's over 20BTC worth of buy orders sitting at MintPal and CryptoRush. One of them is for 11BTC alone at 3 SAT which is hardly chump change (for most of us). Remember we're still 6 days away from the 1 coin blocks! Seems strange that there would be such interest still in buying at 3 and 4 SAT at this point if there really is no value or future to this coin.
Activity: 207

Its the sad truth. I always wanted to know what would happen when the block reward reaches 1. I was holding my coin for a long long time. I could have made double BTC than now, but was curious to see what it might become after the rewards half and eventually become 1.

With pretty much 99.9% coins mined, and billion coins in circulation and the network really slow, its even difficult to move your coins from your wallet to an exchange. Technically all you need is one computer to process all transactions, but it'd take ages for it to happen.

It took me hours to send the coins, with the transactions sitting there, and then I decided to mine it myself just to make sure my transaction is processed.
With slower and slower processing time, the future looks bleak for topcoin. It is my humble opinion, feel free to correct me if my understanding is not correct.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
Going to be a fun 7 days down to 1 block

Do you actually think it will change anything? I feel like nothing will change since the coins mined already dont impact the prices.

Good point
Activity: 462
coin needs PoS added or it is not secure and blockchain will grind to a halt
People will very soon start to trust to this coin and the price will go up!
Activity: 19

Do you actually think it will change anything? I feel like nothing will change since the coins mined already dont impact the prices.
It may be a good time to add some more comments here and keep bumping the thread - the 30 days are up soon! Then TOP can be added to Cryptsy.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75104

I don't know what is going on with him, he put: CacheCoin, DarkCoin, MintCoin, Benjamins, SmartCoin, AuroraCoin  and there is no TOP coin!!!!
Activity: 327
it's a hardware thing!
TopCoin Lead
You may have already seen this, but there is the Topmarket - http://www.reddit.com/r/topmarket/

I have been listing some comic books there, for example.  It is open to everyone, please feel free to list things to sell, things you would like to buy, etc. 

I realize that we do not have a ton of options at this point, but we are a young community (TopCoin was released 2/2).  I will focus my next efforts on expanding ways to use TOP.  If anyone has some ideas, please let me know.
Activity: 19
Need more stuff to do with our topcoins
TopCoin Lead
TopCoin Lead
Just a reminder, you can buy about 1 million TOP for ~$30 right now.  I know because I just bought another mil Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: