Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 41. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

Please go there and suggest TOP. He mentioned he will probably list us, but show some support for Top, in the thread. Looks like it will be a good exchange
Activity: 223
My hosting crapped out, so i might not be able to getour copy of the block explorer up till monday or sunday Angry
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Block explorer is down, so we will fall off of CMC and other things until it returns...

I'm going to try and work with the person who runs it, to see if I can provide a more stable host for them.

If you are running the block explorer, hit me up and lets get this fixed.

I am running the block explorer but have sent my files to top-dude. He is taking over the explorer. For some reason every few days it just stops I just haven't had the time to see why so I restart it.

Cool, he had mentioned he may be hosting it...  I just wanted to make sure.  Thanks for the info, and we all appreciate you setting it up!
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
Block explorer is down, so we will fall off of CMC and other things until it returns...

I'm going to try and work with the person who runs it, to see if I can provide a more stable host for them.

I am running the block explorer but have sent my files to top-dude. He is taking over the explorer. For some reason every few days it just stops I just haven't had the time to see why so I restart it.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Topcoin needs to reach the top!!!
TopCoin Lead

TopCoin Lead

Thanks for all your work Smiley

My pleasure...  Block rewards halved again, we're at 122!

With is it pleasure for you?

I was referring to cflocation thanking me...  
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
My pleasure...  Block rewards halved again, we're at 122!

With is it pleasure for you?
TopCoin Lead
My pleasure...  Block rewards halved again, we're at 122!
it's a hardware thing!
Hey all, I took a crack at making a better image for our wallet, and I'm just waiting for topdude to get back to me about releasing an update with it in place.

I'm so stoked to show some people, so if anyone wants to get a sneak preview shoot me a PM Smiley

Oh, and I will also be conducting a Scavenger Hunt over on our subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/) at some point this weekend with some awesome prizes!  Hopefully we can get some new faces in there to participate with us!  Details to follow soon...

Thanks for all your work Smiley
Activity: 177
TopCoin Lead
Hey all, I took a crack at making a better image for our wallet, and I'm just waiting for topdude to get back to me about releasing an update with it in place.

I'm so stoked to show some people, so if anyone wants to get a sneak preview shoot me a PM Smiley

Oh, and I will also be conducting a Scavenger Hunt over on our subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/topcoin/) at some point this weekend with some awesome prizes!  Hopefully we can get some new faces in there to participate with us!  Details to follow soon...
Activity: 329
Have a little too and will keep until it reaches a decent price. I'll not panic sell Wink
it's a hardware thing!
I'm glad I still have my little 7.5 mil just waiting in my wallet Smiley

Yup, time to hold them for a bit
Activity: 140
I'm glad I still have my little 7.5 mil just waiting in my wallet Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Topdude you should add facebook page of topcoin to the topic too, near twitter:
https://www.facebook.com/topcoin

It's managed by a professional scammer who wants to take profit from Topcoin.
All the posts there were made by me and 2 colleagues, we were blocked after 1 week working for
mikescott077, the scammer.

It was already reported last wekk, that's why is not added.

Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Let's hope , we are allready at 4 !

Couple days ago it was 3 and it went to 12 that same day! If it doesn't go up today it will go tomorrow, in a week... We all want fast money, it is not easy any more, there are hundreds of coins!
Activity: 266
Let's hope , we are allready at 4 !
Pages:
Jump to: