Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 57. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Volume is still going UP and TOP is rising. Gonna break that sell wall to pieces
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change

people are dumping mint and buying top Huh

correct

very good... I watch it 1 hour on minpal... mintcoin from 63 sat down to 34 sat in 20 mins, go back to 47...they have a lot bitcoin...

They're still trying to pump Mint somehow, but once it gets severely dumped... This could mean a big increase for Top
Well it will be TOP pumped 100%, after that, it will be pumped KARM coin.

correct

very good... I watch it 1 hour on minpal... mintcoin from 63 sat down to 34 sat in 20 mins, go back to 47...they have a lot bitcoin...

They're still trying to pump Mint somehow, but once it gets severely dumped... This could mean a big increase for Top
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
26 BTC sell wall from 8 -10 ...

They are trying to get cheap coins ?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
cryptorush.in ==> Sorry, the market pair TOP/BTC is offline.  Huh
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Wolong is pumping Topcoin!!! I'm pretty sure... the movement from yesterday and now.. the next mintcoin, remove your stupid sells and let it fly!!!
who ever made money on mint rush want to do it again, and who was only watching others making profits now can participate
Activity: 183

correct

Activity: 223
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wolong is pumping Topcoin!!! I'm pretty sure... the movement from yesterday and now.. the next mintcoin, remove your stupid sells and let it fly!!!
Activity: 196
Why TOP in cryptorush.in is Daemon Offline?
Ok, going up so now as I see some movement I can buy some;)

Omg... it's starting. Volume's shooting up! Wonder if it'll keep going
I'm sure it will go up and up like MINT did. It can reach the same levels of price.
Activity: 266

Activity: 98
I bought some @4.... who knows
Activity: 177
TOP is cheap now and tha price could be rising but first of all you should not block it with 4 satoshi sell walls.  Many investors want to make this coin get on the moon highway like mint but let the price make this first important steps.

Investors like to buy it cheap, 4 satoshi is good price for them, better than to pay 20 satoshi!
TOP is cheap now and tha price could be rising but first of all you should not block it with 4 satoshi sell walls.  Many investors want to make this coin get on the moon highway like mint but let the price make this first important steps.
Activity: 378
Embrace change
With such volume like MINT got at the moment, it's all clear why many people just stoped trade TOP or dumped them cheap coz they could trade with MINT, but it will not last very long until MINT crash, and everyone will come back to others markets, someone to TOP, someone to Doge, we just need to wait till this bubble will blow up, that buble with MINT.

Except mint has exceptional PoS interest set up, an excellent website and excellent design subreddit.

What incentive is there for people to move to TOP? Aside from block reward halving to 1, which mint already has.
Now tell me what PANDA got such thing, so people still wanted to have them and bought them, it wasn't website or whatever, it was value which was rising. TOP can rise too. Except it will not be scam.
Activity: 420
With such volume like MINT got at the moment, it's all clear why many people just stoped trade TOP or dumped them cheap coz they could trade with MINT, but it will not last very long until MINT crash, and everyone will come back to others markets, someone to TOP, someone to Doge, we just need to wait till this bubble will blow up, that buble with MINT.

Except mint has exceptional PoS interest set up, an excellent website and excellent design subreddit.

What incentive is there for people to move to TOP? Aside from block reward halving to 1, which mint already has.
Activity: 223
The mint pump could benefit Topcoin, by bringing some fresh bitcoins into mintpal and others, as long people dont lose money, and they unload it before the dump they will have some BTC and looking for coins to invest in.

If you have mint, nows a good time to sell it and buy TOP. Anyway thats what i did  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: