Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 58. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
With such volume like MINT got at the moment, it's all clear why many people just stoped trade TOP or dumped them cheap coz they could trade with MINT, but it will not last very long until MINT crash, and everyone will come back to others markets, someone to TOP, someone to Doge, we just need to wait till this bubble will blow up, that buble with MINT.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hey guys,

is it really so easy to manipulate coin owner with some negative postings ?? and bring them to sale at 4 or 3 Satoshi ?? i cant believe it !!... BUT IT IS TRUE yes it is!! take a look at the exchanges .... :-) my advice dont be stupid and do not sell right now..! quite the opposite BUY BUY.... you will never get topcoin cheaper as now...

someone past the topcoin train and he do everything to dump the price to get in....

NEVER SALE FOR ONE DIGIT Satoshi...

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Are you guys blind? They want in purpose to lower price so before they will pump it, they will get many TOPs even cheaper.

I think TOP got dumped a little this morning by someone who had lots invested, because that or those persons wanted the BTC on the MINT-train which I think wolong pumps atm but soon will dump and yes TOP will rise in time, maybe when MINT has settled  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
is there is a way to know richest top wallet
Activity: 378
Embrace change
Are you guys blind? They want in purpose to lower price so before they will pump it, they will get many TOPs even cheaper.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

check fedoracoin reddit, we need mods and dev to be active....

Will do...  I just got promoted to mod on our subreddit, and I should be around almost every day.  Thank you for the suggestions!

we need bounty for android, twitter tip, PR mod, ads.... like a team... check out Reddcoin, they built like social community..

I guarantee if Topcoin pass over 15 satoshis, it will goes up very fast and pass Dogecoin value of very easy...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
and Mining away  Grin in the topmine Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

Will do...  I just got promoted to mod on our subreddit, and I should be around almost every day.  Thank you for the suggestions!

I am not one of them... sorry I am still topcoin miner... I hope topcoin will goes up this week....

we need to redesign topcoin reddit to attract more people..

Any suggestions on the reddit redesign?

Activity: 399
TopCoin Lead

I am not one of them... sorry I am still topcoin miner... I hope topcoin will goes up this week....

Any suggestions on the reddit redesign?

We didn't forget about what happened to you three. I suggested to open a thread to discuss the case, and help you with some tips. However, I think that a hostile attitude towards innocent people is not the solution. I hope you get a friendlier approach to this and we can help, I suggest you to explain carefully on Reddit. Sent you some TOP, hope it helps a bit  Smiley

I will be opening a tipping thread for them in the next day or two.  I'm awaiting a TOP address for them to use for donations.  Thanks for showing them some love ahead of time Smiley

TopCoin Lead

Awesome, I expected you to consider it, you've been working a lot! If you could submit an image that would be great, maybe Topdude will agree, and by the way I also suggest to add the link to topcoin.pw in the "About TopCoin" tab in the wallet. In my wallet it just appears like "Official Website: none".

Also, any efforts to translate the main website to more languages? I would like to help a bit, if it's possible.

Just doing what I can to help the coin and the community Smiley 

I will try to get something done early this week, and I will let him know about the link since he will need to issue a new release anyway.  Thanks!

TopCoin Lead

We didn't forget about what happened to you three. I suggested to open a thread to discuss the case, and help you with some tips. However, I think that a hostile attitude towards innocent people is not the solution. I hope you get a friendlier approach to this and we can help, I suggest you to explain carefully on Reddit. Sent you some TOP, hope it helps a bit  Smiley

I will be opening a tipping thread for them in the next day or two.  I'm awaiting a TOP address for them to use for donations.  Thanks for showing them some love ahead of time Smiley
Activity: 68
I've always thought that the "scam" post on this forum was very unfair for TopCoin, the result shows up and it's not solidly stated. Dev has always tried to push the coin into exchanges, drop TOP into the faucet and more. The community is also a great one, but still, the word has to be spread a lot.
I think that the Everest 2014 fund is a pretty interesting idea. So, what if the wallet could be updated to show an image of that project? Imagine if we could get 1% of total supply into this. Not that much at the moment, but what if the value rised thanks to The Heroes Project? And if more people starts donating? It would be awesome if they could take a TopCoin flag to the top of the world. But we need to help them more.
Maybe this could get us the image we really want.

I was planning on working on an wallet image to submit to topdude...  Awesome idea, if you don't mind I will take what I was thinking and mix some elements of the mountain climb into it?

Awesome, I expected you to consider it, you've been working a lot! If you could submit an image that would be great, maybe Topdude will agree, and by the way I also suggest to add the link to topcoin.pw in the "About TopCoin" tab in the wallet. In my wallet it just appears like "Official Website: none".

Also, any efforts to translate the main website to more languages? I would like to help a bit, if it's possible.
Activity: 68
I heard rumor in chinese forum, Wolong will push Topcoin at least to 100 to 400 satoshis in this week...great news for us, and if it is add to Bter exchange, more Chinese buyer will come...

BUY BUY BUY

You heard....in Chinese....Do you speaking Chinese? Listening to the radio  Grin

We didn't forget about what happened to you three. I suggested to open a thread to discuss the case, and help you with some tips. However, I think that a hostile attitude towards innocent people is not the solution. I hope you get a friendlier approach to this and we can help, I suggest you to explain carefully on Reddit. Sent you some TOP, hope it helps a bit  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Generally not a good sign... am I missing something?
Activity: 420
Bayern
Like no buy support right now.... wow. A storm is brewing.
I heard rumor in chinese forum, Wolong will push Topcoin at least to 100 to 400 satoshis in this week...great news for us, and if it is add to Bter exchange, more Chinese buyer will come...

BUY BUY BUY

What the Chinese (only the ones in china) touches, turns to gold! (imo)

HAHAHA

billion people...if u sell ice cream $1 in china, how much will you get ? Hahahaha
Activity: 420
Bayern
Mintcoin is no different than Topcoin or even Karmacoin. The halvings is what sets Topcoin apart, Mint is popular now cause sheeple follow everyone who boosts Mint for their own benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: